Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thought it was a good thing for him to go into detail about drugs when he's living overseas on a visa? Doubt our diplomats will want to go to bat for him.

I'm getting Kelly Rutherford vibes about it all now. She managed to get her German ex-husband barred from the US, didn't she? Thinking it meant she'd get sole custody of their kids.

Didn't quite work out as planned for Kelly, but that doesn't mean the general idea hasn't occurred to Smeg.

JMO
Don’t think any judge will give Harry custody of the kids

Reactions: 25
So now we have the DM hounding the SUPPOSED woman from the pub field. They have been to her house and know what she does for a living. What if they've got the wrong woman? Her life is going to be made a misery regardless. Well done H 👏👏👏

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Harry is a traitor. He needs to be dealt with now by KC. no more silent treatment he needs to deal with him once and for all.
I think the government should intervene and request the removal of titles etc. I’m not saying this to help H but if KC then acted purely as the Monarch at the request of his government and did this, then he still has left the ‘private family’ option open to H (although why they’d have him back I’ve no idea, son or no son)

Reactions: 28
This isn't a surprise or good if it's true- on the other hand everything they write is so unbelievable...
And yet he is still walking about saying he wants his dad and brother back!
So why continue to have books in the pipeline that is hurtful to them!
And the fights that are slowly being revealed seem to show that C & W loved Harry and could see the path he was going down and pleaded with him to stay and he threw his whole life away for a woman. Which is great, power of love and all, by you got your woman, why not throw so much hate to people who showed you love?!

Reactions: 25
Have you seen the news coming out of the US about a 6 year old purposefully shooting his teacher? I don't know the history behind the case, but thought if might be of interest to you.
I heard about that last night, shocking!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Still making my way through the god awful documentary. Upto the part where she is annoyed she has to give birth at the hospital the royal kids are born at. This woman is truly something else. You knew what you were getting into when you married into royalty. The audacity to question why she has to take a photo at the steps? duck off, ungrateful woman! She is also not special for giving birth. Women give birth in fields!
She might be special if she didn't give birth but a magic baby arrived on the heaven express service from mummy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do all tell-all books usually go this far? Is there always nothing held back for the sake of discretion, to preserve dignity and confidentiality?
He has been very ill-advised by whoever read the initial transcripts as in my opinion so much of it should have been taken out as far, far TMI.

I personally couldn't have stood back and watched the man I love make a fool of himself on a worldwide stage and further destroy his reputation, credibility and relationships with his family, friends and the military. Maybe he is so headstrong that he wouldn't be told but I wish somebody had saved him from himself. If only Prince Philip's wise words and advice over the years had sunk in.

Reactions: 26
I bet there’s a few book stores worrying having his book on display might attract unwanted attention too! I could see a book burning publicity stunt coming 🙁 and that will just be the start. H you absolute prick 😡
Good point.

I would love if it got pulled completely and failing that, bookshops refused to stock it.
Actually the thought of walking into a shop (I LOVE bookshops) and seeing that smug idiot's face gazing out from a display turns my stomach over and back.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Spare is already being touted at £14 instead of £28
and it’s not meant to be out till Tuesday .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am still wondering about the “live” Colbert interview scheduled for Tuesday. Colbert is anti-monarchy and for months has parroted the usual crap about how Meghan was a victim of evil RF racism. So he’ll be very pro-Harry but surely even so he and his team must be wondering how to play this given the negative fallout in the U.K. and apparent increased security risk and Taliban commentary? I just can’t imagine how he get away with a cosy sofa chat about Harry’s mental health and how the wife and kids are doing given what’s been coming out over the last few days.
I doubt there will be any serious discussion, it will be things like' so how is that penis now?, it obviously still works !' lots of interview time wasted with both of them falling around fake laughing and audience applause.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
WTAF??????

“Our lives were built on death, our brightest days shadowed by it. Looking back, I didn't see spots of time, but dances with death.”
He described Windsor Castle as a “tomb, the walls filled with ancestors” and Tower of London “held together with the blood of animals” adding, “maybe we were a death cult”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Ah now it makes sense - Chris Martin is their guitar tutor 🤣🤣

”When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need” 🎶🎶🎶
Looks like the Coldplay CDs will be on their way to the charity shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WTAF??????

“Our lives were built on death, our brightest days shadowed by it. Looking back, I didn't see spots of time, but dances with death.”
He described Windsor Castle as a “tomb, the walls filled with ancestors” and Tower of London “held together with the blood of animals” adding, “maybe we were a death cult”.
Oh he really is a monumental ar*e isn't he. I cannot stand him :sick: :mad: 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Now he is admitting that HW did in fact keep the freebies she was sent!

So all the rumours were true, what lies exactly did the Palace leak?
Yeh but ‘she shared them out’ makes it all ok?!? Yeh!?! 😡 she shared them out to her shoe closet, she shared them out to her wardrobe, she shared them out to her jewellery box….

• Angry
Reactions: 31
At
At first I thought the palace may reply with a simple recollections may vary type statement, but now I think they should just keep quiet. H is digging a very deep hole for himself, all by himself. Any statement/interview will just add fuel to the fire and Harry isn't worth it.

This book is (IMO) more damaging for Harry than it is about the RF, it's just a narcissistic whinge-fest.
I agree. At first I thought the Royal family should intervene, but that was back at the beginning when I thought they appeared to be targeting Kate alone. I cannot believe how truly awful they have treated everyone in the family. Eugene- who has supported them. William, Charles, camilla the list goes on. The only people off limits so far seem to be the children.
Zara and Mike have escaped a mention but I suspect that’s because Mike would know knock him out and Harry knows it.

Nothing makes sense, it appears truth is a social construct for these two arseholes.
Megs, I’m so relatable, I have bare feet and ripped jeans and I share lipgloss with people. However I spend more on clothes than any other Royal and I’ve posted videos of a glam squad dressing me.
I for one do not want to see Harry at the coronation. If they give him protection payed for by the British public i hope there will be a public outcry.
Harry has enjoyed privilege and support through accident of birth and has responded with open disdain and rejection of it, while branding the British public as racists. He can duck right off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.