Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
Thank you so much @Chita. Bower certainly leaves off at a great place for his next installment. I think he 2 of them have mental

It's kinda small, I found a much larger version (1200pixels vs 400) of the willy shot on tineye. should I post it here under a spoiler for you @JAR21?. some of us have bad vision, just sayin. 🤷‍♀️
You can do and I can update our version in the media gallery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ToodliePips

VIP Member
IMHO if this is true it would be a good thing for the RF. They can finally get rid of Saint Diana and the PITA that PH has become.
Anyone else think Hasno looks as though he has had his 2 devils horns removed /or they are about to erupt in the picture next to the one of his ‘brother’?

• Haha

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Does British army call people ‘squadron commander’? I thought they had COs and then OCs.

Air Force has a rank of Squadron Leader but he was in the army not airforce.

does American army/military call the commanding officers ‘squadron commander’?

• Wow

VC10

VIP Member
Brilliantly put. They use lies to deflect from the truth. If they say she never saw Prince Andrew before then it means she was totally yachting with him. Fake children and fake mythcarriage.
Always wondered wouldn't it be the monarch who has parental right to heirs to the throne and not parents? Would it affect Archie in any way?
Yes,I think that's right. The Monarch has the parental rights

Fredsnail

VIP Member
From my recollections,I thought an apartment next to W&C (I belive Diana’s old one ) was being remodeled. For Harold and snag. They turned it down and wanted to move to Windsor Castle and was given frog cottage instead. At the time I took it they didn’t want to live next-door to Will and Kate
I think that was her manifesting about the apartment next door - they were already onto her so I doubt that would have been allowed to happen.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Sorry, I should have made my post clearer, this was original kindle book from last year and annoyingly there's no option to update it to get the new information, it looks as though the only option is to re-purchase the newer version which seems pointless just for one extra chapter.
I think TB has released it in the USA as he wants to avoid being sued. May be TB can't get a concrete source or wants to protect them.

Would it work if your place of origin was put as USA.

When tattlers put up articles about the Spare book it said they weren't available for my region. It was a few hours before I could read them.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I just got this.
I bought the hardcover one when it came out.
It is currently on loan to a friend.

How many chapters are in the hardcover one? This has 44.
So has he just shoved a chapter on the end?

View attachment 1863488
Didn't we read some weeks back that TB was going to add some chapters to Revenge, but just for release in the States? Different laws there? Is this it then?

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Wtf is with this obsession with bodily function? She pissed in the woods, he pissed in his pants. Would any normal person think that world like to know about person's toilet training?!?

If I had dirty mind (😇), I would think they have some strange fetishes.
It doesn't sound like either of them had any toilet training.

Just stopped off and had a banana split. One scoop of Pistachio and one choc mint fudge. Yummy 😋🍨

Cocobean9

VIP Member
so i'm aware that the ITV interview will be at 9pm UK time tomorrow. but what about the US interview? what time will that be for us Brits?
60 Minutes airs 7pm East Coast time which I think is midnight for UK but there’s NFL football on beforehand so it could be delayed if the game goes long

• Heart

minimaz

Wow, can't believe he mentioned Andrew, I was sure that he would completely avoid that. I assumed thats why Eugenie was in the Netflix series, it was payment for Harry not mentioning Andrew.

I have to say mentioning it makes me like Harry a little bit more, I was really disappointed that Andrew was allowed to do the official walk for the Christmas service.

• Sick
Reactions: 13