Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely right, and it's not always in big cities like you would imagine. The worst terrorist attack in the UK (in terms of fatalities) took place over my home town - a little market town that most people wouldn't even be able to find on a map (at least until that night)
I used to go ice skating in Lockerbie ⛸🥰

Reactions: 4
In no way does Harry look good in this.

Am I sleepy? Am I reading this correctly?

View attachment 1864414View attachment 1864415

It was inevitable that after hearing about Willy this Willy that all week, we end up seeing his Big Willy posted here.

That is a decent size. Especially since it's soft.

JMO, the more Hazza tries to slag William off, the more impressive he makes him look. Level-headed, concerned, normal. But prone to frustration, which is entirely understandable considering the crap we now know he was dealing with.

Hazza looks more and more like a complete shitshow. One who should be put on the no-fly list for what he's just done for the security of this country.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55
Yes but what’s the difference between Harry and James Hewitt? JH wasn’t firing blanks….
🤣 maybe. But I think Harry not being King Charles' son would have been the perfect solution.
"Sorry Haz, you're not actually royalty. So we're gonna strip the titles off all of you and take away everything we gave you... just be grateful you had it this long, you commoner!"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wots this about him mocking a disabled woman?
I've missed this. Who was she etc?

Reactions: 26
Now he is admitting that HW did in fact keep the freebies she was sent!

So all the rumours were true, what lies exactly did the Palace leak?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
🤣 maybe. But I think Harry not being King Charles' son would have been the perfect solution.
"Sorry Haz, you're not actually royalty. So we're gonna strip the titles off all of you and take away everything we gave you... just be grateful you had it this long, you commoner!"
can you imagine! Meghan would be pissed! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He'll never acknowledge what William went through with their mum, it doesn't suit his narrative, William had so much put on him, and look at him now, I see people say you can see he has temper, I don't at all, these people are quick to forgive Harry, but not William and it says more about them.
It's why I find it so distasteful the way he uses Diana.

And why I take the piss out of the Diana Cult.
And particularly the Pro-H&M (not the clothes shop) branch of it.

Diana is simply being abused.

Reactions: 33
I have come to the conclusion that there are Tattlers on this thread that commented on the CDAN blind about Smegs wanting to buy her own jet!! You’re a sneaky (and funny) lot, you are!! 😆

• Haha

So he's admitting Meghan kept gifts of makeup clothes and perfume, saying she distributed them to staff. But with all those staff that quit, she would get to keep them for herself!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I get really frustrated when friends say he’s Hewitt’s son because he’s “the spitting image of him” No he’s bloody not! He vaguely has the same colour hair but other than that he’s a Mountbatten through and through.
And useless Hewitt or Diana had a time machine it's not possible, as they hadn't met.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Welcome, I only started here recently, I've stayed away but now this book is due and all hell has broken
loose I can stay silent no longer. Harry has really fucked things for many people now making them possible
targets. I don't think he understands what he has done. What can the RF do or say? no wonder they are
silent because they could make things worse.
Thanks @265 I think the RF don't need to say anything. They're just giving them enough rope to hang themselves with. The more they speak (or write), the worse they're coming across.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...thrall-vultures-unsure-trust-thats-Harry.html

One that struck me, in a passage about his recollection of life at Ludgrove School, relates to one of the matrons.
After a somewhat purple-prosed confession of how he used to fancy some of the younger matrons at the prep school, he recounts how he used to take great satisfaction out of tormenting another, Pat.
He explains how Pat did not ‘make us horny’ on account of being short and unattractive, ‘not much of a thing, always with a tired face and greasy hair’.
She had a deviated spine and her knees were so stiff she had to descend the stairs backwards.
You might have thought, given Harry’s self-declared sensitivity, that this difficulty would elicit some sympathy from him.
Far from it. Instead, he stands at the bottom of the stairs and does ‘mocking little dances’ and ‘makes faces’ at her discomfort.
In other words, he humiliates the poor woman – although that, he claims, was not his primary motive: he did it to make his classmates laugh.
Setting aside the sexism of dismissing a woman because she fails to make him ‘horny’, for a man who carps on about ‘being kind’ and standing up to bullies, it’s an odd recollection to make.
For what is a bully if not a person who humiliates others for entertainment?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Great one harry you set off the looney alarm!!!
I honestly don’t know how and why this hole is allowed to walk the streets as a free man. He’s promoting hate speech, terrorism supporter! Lock the fucker back up. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 37
on Williams wedding day you can actually the malice on his face now . So essentially Meghan just encouraged and manipulated his vile real traits to flourish. he’s worse than her .

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.