Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he is admitting that HW did in fact keep the freebies she was sent!

So all the rumours were true, what lies exactly did the Palace leak?
The problem for them is the Palace wouldn't lie for them - most of the stories about them were true. The Palace denied what was not true.

He also says she shared gifts out to the women in the office. He says she sent gift baskets to those who were off sick or depressed. Pretty admirable as long as she wasn't the bloody cause of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That would require empathy and he has none. It said in another article (I think the DM one reporting that William said he'd been brainwashed by his therapist) that he had given royal aides insect nicknames like fly and wasp. Remember him tweaking that athlete's nipple? Not to mention the ill-treatment of his polo pony. He's definitely a few beads short of a necklace.
he has no boundaries, no social conscience, no empathy - is he a fit person to be in the LOS?

• Wow
Reactions: 37
he has no boundaries, no social conscience, no empathy - is he a fit person to be in the LOS?
Not by any stretch of the imagination. If KC can change rules for the coronation he can (and should imho) change rules for LOS eligibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The problem for them is the Palace wouldn't lie for them - most of the stories about them were true. The Palace denied what was not true.

He also says she shared gifts out to the women in the office. He says she sent gift baskets to those who were off sick or depressed. Pretty admirable as long as she wasn't the bloody cause of it!
Pretty cheap.
She could afford to buy them gifts not pass iut freebies that were against the rules.

Reactions: 27
Does British army call people ‘squadron commander’? I thought they had COs and then OCs.

Air Force has a rank of Squadron Leader but he was in the army not airforce.

does American army/military call the commanding officers ‘squadron commander’?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Apologies is already posted.

"Prince Harry revealed in his Spare memoir, which hits shelves on Tuesday, January 10, that the 41-year-old Duchess of Sussex had initially mistaken his 62-year-old uncle for a royal staffer.
“After a moment, Meg asked me something about the Queen’s assistant,” the Duke of Sussex recalled, noting he did not who she was speaking about. “‘That man holding the purse. That man who walked her to the door,’ [she said].’”

To cover the fact that she'd already met PA on the yachting circuit, she made sure this was in the Memoir. She recognised him, knew exactly who he was from her RF research as well, so here made a point of pretending to think he was an aide. As if she'd give an aide the time of day or ask what he was doing.
She wanted no connection with him and they've always avoided each other. There's more here but we don't yet know what.
Just like the supposed fight between William and the Stoat about the Ho's "abruptness" towards staff. Cover for the actual bullying, deflection of severity.

She's dealing with every point one by one, including the fake miscarriage, and there will be more because she has records of them all.

Iirc the Ho was "working" at So.Ho House with Markus Anderson as her pimp. The Stoat was a regular as were the Fungus girls. The Stoat may have watched Suits but I don't believe he picked out the Ho and asked to meet her, but met her there with his friends who were all part of the same circle as the Fungi. He paid for the Ho and bragged to his friends how "versatile" she was especially in targeting his bum wallet. Markus has always operated in the shadows.

The Memoir story of the Stoat salivating over the dusky paralegal banging around in the stationery cupboard is cover for the fact that she was a paid Ho at SoHo. Not a blind date set up by Misha Noonooooo or whoever, just a Ho.
Brilliantly put. They use lies to deflect from the truth. If they say she never saw Prince Andrew before then it means she was totally yachting with him. Fake children and fake mythcarriage.
Always wondered wouldn't it be the monarch who has parental right to heirs to the throne and not parents? Would it affect Archie in any way?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Brilliantly put. They use lies to deflect from the truth. If they say she never saw Prince Andrew before then it means she was totally yachting with him. Fake children and fake mythcarriage.
Always wondered wouldn't it be the monarch who has parental right to heirs to the throne and not parents? Would it affect Archie in any way?
Yes,I think that's right. The Monarch has the parental rights

Reactions: 14

BIB - my exact thought.
Plus, it sounds like she wrote that piece. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Parliament should stay out of it.
The last thing anybody needs is a load of woke MPs poking about in things....
Especially as a large number of them have defended Meghan and have attacked those who have been calling this bullshit out.
Completely agree Parliament should stay out of it but I guarantee they won't. Some MP's live for stuff like this and a chance to get their name in the papers.

If they were still working royals then maybe there would be an argument that MP's should get involved so it doesn't continue happening but its a moot point now they've left. The MP's will still want their headlines though

Reactions: 20
Someone has to put an end to this ranting - now.

Harry and his wife have been accused of doing despicable things, I don’t need to list them, as they are all discussed in the past 292 threads on here. Their lies have been starting to unravel for a while now, and surely, there’s more actual truth, as opposed to ‘their’ truth, to be revealed.

His own revelations in this leaked book have shown the pair of them to be untrustworthy, despicable, entitled, self absorbed twats. If there are any children in their care I feel genuinely sorry for them.

If the Royal Family have been advised not to comment on the absolute trashing of everything they stand for then there’s nothing we can do.

However, now that the King’s son has been allowed to publish inflammatory comments about his time in Afghanistan, which undoubtedly puts our country’s armed forces and civilians under a heightened security risk, then surely some sort of statement needs to be made by our government?

Harry needs to be stopped from making any further revelations that could jeopardise anyone’s and everyone’s safety.

I cannot believe that he, his wife, his therapist, his advisers or his publisher allowed his desire to show ‘the man he has become’ to cause a threat to our national security.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.