Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our talented @Chita for the title.

Well, a TL;DR of last thread, as Greta (HOW DARE YOU!) recently tweeted "[email protected]"

The more leeks, erm, leaks we get from the meeeeemoir, the more deranged ginger tits looks.

The Taliban called him out as a coward and liar.
He has a magical relic of Lady Di hair on his dresser table that has the capacity to turn a dozen pregnancy tests positive (some-one call the Vatican!)
He still fell arse first in a dog bowl.
Wills and Cath seemingly were huge fans of Suits. I'm a Tv addict and i never heard of Suits before November 2017. Seemingly busy Senior Royals have more time on their hands than me.
Ashamed to say, so i'll spoiler: Wills has a nice aesthetically pleasing ... Willy.
Meghan apparently sang opera with seals. Not award winning artist Seal, but literal sea mammals seals. Wow, so Disney Princess!

And lots and lots of speculation who was the Cougar who mounted filly Henry for the first time.

If i missed anything, please add.

Old Fred.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Cracking Fred @Shushex

Nothing to add other than the polite reminder to put anything regarding miscarriages behind a spoiler, seeing as the threads are moving fast and we're still on the first page. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks for starting thread.
I've alerted mods to close last thread as people are still posting in it.

Further recap

We mused about the book excerpts being out there.

We decided the Guardian being woke, was given advance copies by the Harkles because they would report favourably about them.
We decided the Spanish book stores putting the book on sale early was not the Harkles doing.

I don't think my title won.
Will check.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Thanks for the thread but is that the right title? I got @DanDanTheIceCreamMan with 'The Dog Bowl Crack'd from Side to Side' as the most popular title. Of course I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I have just caught up today 😂

only other thought of note is that i feel so conflicted now some time has passed - silence and grace is undoubtedly working so well. But. They got paid for this BS a whole load more than the vast majority of us would dream of earning in a whole lifetime of hard work every day - so why should he get the money (even if it’s a book full of proven lies) and be allowed to keep anything such as the titles and associated privileges. Emails to parliament and the response there is an excellent fight for some justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I didn't think mine had got many votes so I just checked.
It was @DanDanTheIceCreamMan
Harry and Meghan #293 The Dog Bowl Crack'd From Side To Side

This won.

I've messaged the Mods.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
You know I the last thread when someone said ’we've all seen pics of Willy's Willy’?

Well I haven’t.

Where might one find these pics, purely for research purposes etc, etc

P.S. I’m not sure I’ll ever blame Ashley Cole again. Harry is clearly demented.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Sorry but you'll have to wait for the card reading. I'm just so exhausted today. I will say that it was chaotic and like a bipolar nightmare, ridiculous highs and serious lows. Reading it is probably why I'm so tired :LOL:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Someone on another site said that Charles should write a children's book about his bear and how everyone needs comfort. I think it is a bloody brilliant idea and a wonderful support to the children's charities under their patronage. Taking it further, they could team up with Catherine's iniative for the first five years, Princess Anne's Save the Children and Queen Camilla's Barnardos patronage. Maybe even pull in Eugenie's modern slavery charity. They could even pair up with a British toy manufacturer so that every baby gets a teddy bear from the King at birth (much like the Princess Diana Beanie Baby)

• Heart
Reactions: 162
The big bad army hero is quite a wuss, isn’t he? A 65 year old woman managed to make him quiver with just a look!

(We all know AK47’s look meant: “If you let your wife run off and steal this, I will literally have you both strung up and your bones picked bare by the ravens at the Tower!” Never mess with a docker’s daughter, Harold!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Sorry but you'll have to wait for the card reading. I'm just so exhausted today. I will say that it was chaotic and like a bipolar nightmare, ridiculous highs and serious lows. Reading it is probably why I'm so tired :LOL:

You take care Cass and type it up in your own time my lovely 😘

Can't wait

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Harry’s main issues are that he has a low IQ and is emotionally stunted at 13. Nothing will change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.