Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ???? He has credited Chris Martin and James Corden in his book :unsure::unsure:. Two seriously complexed characters with overinflated egos and in the case of James Corden, a well known bully. You really are the company you keep, springs to mind (in the case of all of them !)
James Corden isn't going to thank him for that, it's the last thing he needs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I see one of the evening dresses Diana wore, is going on sale or auction today. Bet smegz will be after that.

I can just imagine her sitting back laughing and sniggering at all the fall out from the book. Just like she did at the end of the Orca interview as the credits were rolling

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It makes me wonder how they're going to support themselves after all this. They've gone for the lifestyle and they'll need to maintain it, plus increased security costs and whatever else they fancy. I just don't get how it's sustainable. Those houses alone cost millions to run.

Reactions: 34
Harold has made the Sunday papers ;)

View attachment 1864745View attachment 1864759

Can't wait for 43's memoirs...:censored:
'She jotted some thoughts in a kind of journal. Which she shared. I read them as a love poem. I read them as a testament, a renewal of our vows. I read them as a citation, a remembrance, a proclamation.'

@Chita thank you so much for sharing the end of Revenge, I have the non-updated version so wasn't keen on buying a second

I adore The Speccie, it's very much my sit down with a coffee/short plane journey reading material of choice. Delicious brain food.
It is significant that the author, Brendan O'Neill, puts himself so firmly on Team Will. He's an old-school leftie (so not really very left by current standards) who is more republican than royalist/monarchist, but I've noticed a change in him in the last year or so with all the idiocies coming out from California. He's an intelligent tyke and any article of his is always worth a gander.
What's interesting is that each papers front page has a different story - it's almost as if it was coordinated?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As more and more leaks from this book come out, it gets worse and worse. Mocking a woman he did not consider attractive and who obviously suffered with disabilities is despicable.

I'm speechless at this point. I haven't commented much on the thread the last few days because I cannot believe what I'm reading or hearing on the news. Next up are the television interviews, then the release of the book, then the release of another book by TW with more exaggerations, lies, fantasy tales, etc. When will it end? Enough already.
Quite right . The two of them are so quick to call and play the race card, but it is somehow Ok to make fun of people's disabilities :sick: he was a nasty little boy and nobody checked him or reported him because of his status. He's just morphed into a nasty bitter man/chhild.

Do Invicus, really want this piece of shite as their ambassador, I think they need to dump him ASAP he's done enough damage to charities and caused enough hurt to his own family and the ones whose interests he's meant to be representing.

Reactions: 46
i think Harry is Charles' son but he really does look an awful lot like Hewitt
View attachment 1864706
We've all got a doppelganger somewhere, H's just happened to be in the circle known to the family.

I was watching a 6 nations rugby match on TV, the cameras were showing close ups of the spectators, amongst them was a man who was the spitting image of my father, could have passed for his twin. I was so gobsmacked I took a photo on my mobile to show my family.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Kevin O'Sulivan - veteran journalist and now TalkTV presenter just discussing James Hewitt rumours.

He said that back when the news broke about Diana's affair with him, every glass or coke can etc that Hewitt touched was DNA tested and there is no doubt whatsoever that he is NOT Harrys father.
H would have been dna tested as soon as any questions were asked - he would have been shunted off elsewhere long ago had he not been Chaz's sprog. The RF have a long history of removing people deemed mentally unfit by packing them off to live in seclusion a long way away, therefore shunting off an unfortunate child is nothing. There were a lot of rumours about the late Queen Mum's parentage of course

Reactions: 20
I'm really curious to see Piers Ms take when he comes out of his self imposed holiday break.

Will he take the "I've been telling you this all along, look how amazing I am" smug stance, or will he leave that bit out and just hammer home the stark contradictions between all their different accounts and where they have clearly lied or misled.

Either way, he will have material for weeks to pull apart. Especially as he has probably been at home these last few days composing his thought out responses ready to put them out there and he will have had enough time to reflect on them instead of rushing out a hurried response to every new story that came out every hour or so.

I don't like the man and I find him bitter and pathetic at times (I'm sure he was spurned by MM and that has been the fuel for all his hatred) but he has been mostly right about them and one of the few to stick his head above the parapet in the early days when everyone else was to scared or too woke to do so.

Reactions: 31
Winfrey, Martin and Corden? Oh boy...

1673171625581.png

the judgement here is a bit extreme....and not relevant.
My speaking of O'Neill changing was regarding a seeming thaw in his republican sentiments and absolutely nothing to do with political persuasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

He has now opened a whole can of worms for himself... stupid fool!! Now we know why Andy isn't mentioned in his book..
Who carries NDA’s around with them?? Shady characters probably

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Still making my way through the god awful documentary. Upto the part where she is annoyed she has to give birth at the hospital the royal kids are born at. This woman is truly something else. You knew what you were getting into when you married into royalty. The audacity to question why she has to take a photo at the steps? duck off, ungrateful woman! She is also not special for giving birth. Women give birth in fields!

• Sick
Reactions: 33
just wanted to say I only brought-up about the teddies/cuddly toy connection in response to a post about Charles and his ; jumping on a new member to say “not interested” and go to another thread was unnecessary…
Yes you’re no doubt referring to my not interested reply because I really am not interested in bringing PA into the discussions regarding H and Smeg, I was just giving my opinion sorry if I didn’t wrap it up in a hug

Reactions: 18
I see one of the evening dresses Diana wore, is going on sale or auction today. Bet smegz will be after that.

I can just imagine her sitting back laughing and sniggering at all the fall out from the book. Just like she did at the end of the Orca interview as the credits were rolling
Oh god, that's just made me think. Do you think William and Harry kept some of her clothes as keepsakes? I can just imagine Harry asking Meghan to model some for him in his weird oedipus complex kind of way and her being stupid (or scheming) enough to do it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He’s fucked everything up. Any self respecting woman is unlikely to form a relationship with him in the future, he’s made himself look so vengeful, unhinged and a laughing stock. He will have a lonely life and it’s all his doing (with the help of meghan). There’s no way she will stay around for him much longer, she’s a laughing stock too now. She’ll skulk away somewhere, but where? Hollywood won’t trust her. The UK don’t trust her and she clearly hates the UK. Where will the kids live? It’s such a mess.
I know everyone keeps saying she will leave him but as you say where will she go. She could do down and live with her mate Jacinda Adern ;-) I cant see her leaving him at this stage though.
He may leave her but again, what happens to the kids.
I did imagine the pair of them today in the mansion reading all the crap about them, all the jokes and cartoons etc, they must be feeling sooo bad. He may well be yelling at her and blaming her already. He will be sloppy angry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Taking the mick out of a disabled person and he hosts the invictus games -GREAT LOOK THERE HAROLD!:mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.