Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s on holiday until tomorrow apparently but it’s strange he’s not said anything.
Like most of us, he's probably quietly basking in the smugness of finally being proved right & people seeing the light, vindication is a heady feeling

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The more I read about this pair of berks the more convinced I am that old man Markle is not the abusive fiend smeg has painted him as. Previously I mistakenly thought he was the boorish oaf she's screeched about to anyone who'd pay her enough, yet slowly but surely smeg has shown that actually this disaster is All Her Own Work.
Is she Diana's revenge on the whole bloody lot of 'em?

Reactions: 41

He has now opened a whole can of worms for himself... stupid fool!! Now we know why Andy isn't mentioned in his book..
It's hard to keep but up but I read a bit where he mentioned the shameful sex scandal that they wouldn't loose their security cos A hadn't lost his. Also that M thought A was the Queen's staff when she "first" saw him.

Reactions: 19
I am still wondering about the “live” Colbert interview scheduled for Tuesday. Colbert is anti-monarchy and for months has parroted the usual crap about how Meghan was a victim of evil RF racism. So he’ll be very pro-Harry but surely even so he and his team must be wondering how to play this given the negative fallout in the U.K. and apparent increased security risk and Taliban commentary? I just can’t imagine that this will be a cosy sofa chat about Harry’s mental health and how the wife and kids are doing given what’s been coming out over the last few days.
I was just about to post about the very same thing. It’s alright all these “showbiz” interviews where he’s treat with kid gloves and goes unchallenged but he’s now crossed into really potential dangerous political territory. He needs someone well versed in diplomatic relations to help stop the fire not keep bleating on about wardrobes and being spanked in fields.

Surprised and disappointed in David Olusoga being a part of their show too. He's a very credible historian, he doesn't need to be part of their PR circus. An that arse clenchingly patronising history lesson about empire and slavery- Harry must assume everyone is as ignorant as him. Meghan is an incredibly privileged, rich, white-passing woman weaponisng a very painful part of history to bolster her own sense of righteousness and her bank balance. It's grotesque, suprised David was part of it. The evils committed in the name of Empire has nothing to do with a stinking rich woman wanting to duck off to California cos she hated her husbands cushy job.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
So after the fitting incident with Catherine, H found Smegz "collapsed on the floor weeping"

Who TF over the age of six does that? A normal person would be angry cleaning or doing something. This strong independent 36-year-old feminist was so stressed from planning her second or third wedding (*which minions were actually doing) that she just collapsed in a crying heap.

Seriously, everything in her head is a Hollywood script.
sad-crying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Kevin O'Sulivan - veteran journalist and now TalkTV presenter just discussing James Hewitt rumours.

He said that back when the news broke about Diana's affair with him, every glass or coke can etc that Hewitt touched was DNA tested and there is no doubt whatsoever that he is NOT Harrys father.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I can't even look at 'Rold (we have a dog called Harry, Harold, 'Rold) without thinking of his little icicle. I wish he hadn't talked about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In regards to the whole taking the piss out of the disabled matron at school, someone on the twitter post shared above mentioned a very good point that I hadn't thought of - Doesn't his fave cousin Eugenie have a deviated spine/scoliosis? How would he feel if some random little dweeb mocked her for it?! He's vile!
Oh true that's a good point. Much was made of Eugenie's wedding dress which had been designed to not hide it i.e. nothing for her to be ashamed about. I should imagine she's deeply offended. I'm autistic, so if anyone speaks negatively about any type of neurodivergence, even if it's not directed at me, that allows me to make decisions about that person's character and I know to avoid engaging with them in future as they are not my kind of people. Some people are too thick and prejudiced to be reasoned with. I've tried educating people in the past but it often doesn't make much difference, their prejudiced views are often too entrenched. Unless you are ex-bigot Harry who can suddenly become awoken to racial issues, but not before meeting his wife 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I was just about to post about the very same thing. It’s alright all these “showbiz” interviews where he’s treat with kid gloves and goes unchallenged but he’s now crossed into really potential dangerous political territory. He needs someone well versed in diplomatic relations to help stop the fire not keep bleating on about wardrobes and being spanked in fields.
Exactly, and any interviewer worth their salt is surely going to be attuned to that dangerous territory. This isn’t just a chance for Colbert to score some woke points by running down the RF - it’s potentially going to implicate him in a whole lot of incredibly unsavoury stuff at a pivotal moment in this drama. I’ll watch what happens with interest… 🤔

Reactions: 27
Hold on......she was given fajitas when she arrived at hospital? Whilst in labour? Come on, seriously?!!
Can you imagine popping a quick mouthful in-between contractions 😳

View attachment 1863584
Translation: They stuffed their faces with takeaway fajitas while they waited for the surrogate to finish giving birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This!!!!
I’ve seen it/ lived with it first hand. The delusions and paranoia are absolutely real. And there’s nothing anyone can say -they have a reason for everything they believe. And it gets way worse with alcohol etc thrown in.
Throw Cocaine in too and the brain is fried.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Oh I did wonder why there was no news on them last night. That would make sense. Wonder if they're trying to stop the interview showing tonight?
Jennie Bond was on BBC news this morning. She quoted Harry when he saw HMTQ and said something like ' l wanted to make sure she had the right ppl around her'. Jennie said it was obvious that Harry had the right ppl around him when he was with the RF but he didn't have the right ppl guiding/advising him now . Can't remember it exactly but that is the gist .

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Like most narcs, she spotted his weak ass a mile off and knew she could exploit his weakness from the beginning. They’ve become worse because if he’d never have met her, he’d still be dealing with things in the bosom of his family (most likely in a very private and heavily protected way) but because she is sooooo narcissistic and he is so weak and malleable, he has essentially assumed the worst parts of her personality.

She has been behind this from day one, encouraging him to tell ‘his truth’ because, as a narc, she feels entitled to say what she wants and treat people however she likes without any challenge or criticism. They are always right, they are never wrong and other people are just collateral damage when it comes to what they want and how they feel.

It’s just sad that Harry seems to have lost the ability to think for himself but my guess is that he is so infatuated and enamoured with her (and probably scared of her in more ways than one) it’s just easier to be like her and do what she wants because she is dominant bully and it’s always easier to cow tow to people like that, at least in the beginning.

I don’t actually think he realises yet how much he has been manipulated but I honestly think that day will come because again, like most narcs, when she has got what she wants from him and discards him like a piece of rubbish that might be when Harry reflects on it and realises what he’s done.

Or they both might stay together forever and continue to think they never did anything wrong 😂
Totally agree with you. I have said in a couple of other posts, I think he gave her snippets of his life and she embellished and then convinced him he was a victim in each instance. Then in her interactions with the family she convinced him she has been a victim of their nastiness.
I think he will wake up one day, I also think his family especially his father would take him back if he leaves her and admits he made mistakes etc etc.

Reactions: 25
Isn't the point, to prove that she gave birth?

And Harry's antics, as the rather stereotypical oafish partner, are there for colour?
And as I posted yesterday, funny how the doctor that he says entered the room, didn't put his name and signature to the official birth notice on BP gates. Nothing

In regards to the whole taking the piss out of the disabled matron at school, someone on the twitter post shared above mentioned a very good point that I hadn't thought of - Doesn't his fave cousin Eugenie have a deviated spine/scoliosis? How would he feel if some random little dweeb mocked her for it?! He's vile!
Yes she had scoliosis and got a well publicised op when she was a child. She works with a spinal charity and goes back to the hospital she had her op done in to speak to kids in same boat. She also wore the wedding dress with no veil to proudly show her scar. I used to like her but the friendship with Harkles has put me off don't know whether she's sneaky or was trying to keep a foot in both camps to keep an eye on H. Many people will find his mocking of a person with disabilities disgusting I certainly do.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.