Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has gorgeous bone structure - Zara has it too.

I will say, I wish that she would update her hair and she is still an incredibly attractive woman but her hair is too dated

It was dated back then.
She does not give a tit.
She's great isn't she?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I've just had a thought on why Edward hasn't been given DOE yet.

Charles was clearly waiting for the book to come out before decision was made.

He has now announced that Royal dukes will not have to bend the knee, only William.

If it was the traditional ceremony, then it would be William, Harry, Andrew, Duke of Kent and Duke of Gloucester as they are all still HRH. Non royal dukes take the oath but not the knee.

Edward is an Earl so he doesn't have to. They obviously don't want randy Andy or Harry on show and the 2 older dukes are both 70s and 80s so may find it harder getting onto knee publicly.

I reckon this means he can just get Wills to do it, not have to look like he is cutting Edward out when he is clearly loyal (as he isn't a duke) and announce DOE after

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't usually buy into these but they do look quite similar! I think he doesn't realise what a hornets nest he has poked, I'm sure the tell alls about his mother will come in thick and fast now since he's invited intrusion into his personal life like this.
It’s the eyes and nose! They look very similar..

Reactions: 26
I don't usually buy into these but they do look quite similar! I think he doesn't realise what a hornets nest he has poked, I'm sure the tell alls about his mother will come in thick and fast now since he's invited intrusion into his personal life like this.
IMHO if this is true it would be a good thing for the RF. They can finally get rid of Saint Diana and the PITA that PH has become.

Reactions: 35
I just got this.
I bought the hardcover one when it came out.
It is currently on loan to a friend.

How many chapters are in the hardcover one? This has 44.
So has he just shoved a chapter on the end?

View attachment 1863488
Didn't we read some weeks back that TB was going to add some chapters to Revenge, but just for release in the States? Different laws there? Is this it then?

Reactions: 14
I just can't comprehend what would motivate someone to do this, well I can, money, but if he'd have stayed royal or at least not burnt bridges he would never have had to worry about money anyway. Having that level of hatred, jealousy and venom towards your brother and family (especially when it doesn't seem he's done anything) is just so bizarre.

And for Meg, she sold her soul for fame and fortune, but she had the chance to be part of the most exclusive club in the world, known around the globe and although they couldn't make their own money the way they wanted, they would have never been wanting for anything. The only explanation I can think of is she knew from the start she didn't want to stay with him, so it was a case of trying to grab cash and get herself known as quickly as she could.
She’s a selfish, self-serving, money-driven bleep absolutely devoid of compassion or empathy. She hated the job. She believed that she could springboard from the RF into Hollywood superstardom. She was wrong.

Reactions: 40
Prince William and Kate's Kensington home vs 'Notts Cott' amid Harry's moan

I didn't believe the rumours that she was caught taking photos around KP and the grounds. I do now. That cottage was perfectly fine until SHE came along.

Slowly all the rumours we've talked about over the years are coming true.
From my recollections,I thought an apartment next to W&C (I belive Diana’s old one ) was being remodeled. For Harold and snag. They turned it down and wanted to move to Windsor Castle and was given frog cottage instead. At the time I took it they didn’t want to live next-door to Will and Kate

Reactions: 34
The amount of lies and BS in this book, it’s pure fantasy. I really feel Harry has severely underestimated how happy his publishers are to sell him down the river so they can make mega bucks off him. He clearly has mental health issues, no one in their right mind would lower themselves to discuss frostbite on their penis, and so blatantly drag their brother in the press, revealing micro details like he was drunk on the morning of his wedding or reveal KC final words to the late Queen. It’s SO bad. So so bad.

I’m hoping at the very least the US society they so covet, starts to shun them too, they’re nothing more than trailer trash.
I keep thinking this whole thing must be a hoax. It's GOT to be, surely??!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn't we read some weeks back that TB was going to add some chapters to Revenge, but just for release in the States? Different laws there? Is this it then?
Looks like it. Just a chapter added to the paperback release of 5th Jan which is what I bought and received today.

Reactions: 15
He’s not just made the invictus games a target.. the army is a target.. the whole of the uk! His own family nieces and nephews and his own bloody children. What an hole!

I would be seriously fretting right now if my kids, husband, loved ones were in the armed forces. Trying not to start panic or be dramatic but I keep thinking of what happened to Lee Rigby. Not forgetting what happened at Charlie Hebdo either.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.