Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ???? He has credited Chris Martin and James Corden in his book :unsure::unsure:. Two seriously complexed characters with overinflated egos and in the case of James Corden, a well known bully. You really are the company you keep, springs to mind (in the case of all of them !)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
a bit rich of meghan to dismiss Kate's ideas or actions as baby brain when she just made a whole series of podcasts discussing the negative labels that women receive.
I'm calling bullshit that this was what Catherine objected to. I didn't listen but she did a podcast with giovanna fletcher talking about motherhood and I seem to remember they mentioned at the time she talked at how she struggled with some things. Didn't seem to struggle talking to someone she didn't know then. I suspect Mrs Reek was an absolute passive aggressive witch

Um, yeeeaaah. I bet she didn’t know Randy Andy, my arse 🙄
“De Nile” is not just the name of a river in Egypt…
I suspect Randy Andy is quite intimate with her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Considering the fact that we know they read everything that's published about them, how do we think the Monteshito duo feel today?

Especially as us Tattlers have been, ahem, sharing/ admiring photos of Willy's Big Willy 😜😜😜😜

Here goes William taking all the focus off Harold again!😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It was delivered today and when I realised only ten pages had been added, I didn't want others wasting their money.
Thank you Chita. Appreciate that. I’ve read the additions and it’s only made me angrier so glad I didn’t pay for it.

Megabitch has orchestrated all of this crap including the memoir. I definitely think she wrote a lot as so much has a woman’s feel to it. And she is happily sitting back watching Harold burn because she doesn’t give 2 hoots about him. It’s all about ammunition for HER future use. Harold is obviously mentally ill, drug riddled and no one around him is helping. But I am still pissed off with him because he is being a mean, ungrateful prick to his father and brother and I hope he never sets foot in the UK again. As for her, she can go to hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think it kinda proves his point of how vicious the press are once they take a dislike to you
They can build you up and knock you down at will ( no pun 😅)
The British press are vile, since the voicemail hacking which included MDs, the Scums victim blaming etc pretty sure its well known. The irony here is the 'media machine' Harry has complained about at length is also the one who over the years has largely protected him, has painted him as a happy go lucky cheeky and likeable chap. The times they have published something negative is few and far between compared to the overall narrative, see how he was 'forgiven' quickly for the nazi costume etc. This book though which are his own words (well ghostwritten but his own platform) show how he's actually a selfish and spoilt bully.

I do agree the medias treatment of Meghan is absurd at times and some articles absolutely unacceptable, but they have also used the media for their own gain. He has largely escaped criticism up to now, it has very much been meghan has taken away our harry and made him do this, this book probably puts that to rest a bit.

Reactions: 31
To the interviews… we all know the interviewers were hand picked sympathisers, but I take it the interviewers will have read a copy of Spare beforehand. Even the most ardent supporter must query their allegiance with some of the vile / unnecessarily salacious stories. Also the fact H takes no responsibility for anything ever.

Do you think that the interviewers might be a bit more probing that we would usually expect? Or will H get another free ride without challenge?
With that sycophant Tom Bradby, I envisage a free ride, unless Bradby wants to get back in Wills good books again.

Re all my negatives about Tom Bradby. I knew someone who used to work with him, and they described him as an odious little tit who would use his connections to stamp on absolutely everyone and everything to push himself forward, at any cost.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
It was three years ago today that they formally announced they were stepping back as senior members of the royal family.

I wrote a status about it at the time and so many comments underneath were "good for them" "they'll get to enjoy their lovely baby away from the prying eyes of the press" "I think its really progressive" "they have always wanted a private life" "they just want to be left alone"

Oh how I laugh at those idiots who fell for it now...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I admit it. I am starting to feel a bit sorry for idiot Harry. As much as he wants to cause destruction and misery to the real Royals. I very much doubt that he meant to put people in danger of terrorists. He lives in a bubble and has no tangible meaning of consequences. Someone will whisper some PR bs (cough she who will not be named) in his ear and he believes it. He’s a gullible, bitter idiot. For his own mental health, he needs to take himself out of the spotlight for a long long time and seek a proper mental health practitioner and not whatever freebie, manipulating quack charlatan the wife suggests.
It's his own arrogance though. If you publish something that mentions military service you are supposed to have it signed off. Not so that it can be censored unnecessarily, but to make sure there's nothing operationally sensitive that could be problematic to be in the public domain. I know some will no doubt see that as an infringement of freedom of speech, but it's for good reason and also protects the author from breaching the official secrets act. In this case he could have probably said most of what he did just omitted the exact number, even could have said I know how many exactly I expect.

I don't agree this is all inspired or led by her, I think he's shown himself in this book to be a bully who thinks the world owes him something. Whether he needs help or not wouldn't like to comment, but he needs to take self responsibility also.

Reactions: 42
Harry obviously needs to live with and take responsibility for what he has done, but it's all just so sad really isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A retired Colonel on sky news.. behaviour could be ptsd

I would accept that if he hadn't have had years and years of counseling and therapy. If he really has PTSD then surely at least one of these professionals would have picked up on it and he would have had treatment for it.

Nah. I don't buy that as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How very completely genuine and not at all Gone Girl of her to keep diaries 🙄
I think THIS is what it's all been about from the very start. At least ONE of the things, one of her 'fantasies' ... but as we know she can't or will not take advice or guidance from those who know better, ie: a good editor in the case of writing a book. Geezus, it'll read like a 500 page Taylor Swift song.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yep. I live in Manchester. Try telling that to families here. My friends 12 year old was injured at the Ariane Grande concert. She’s still struggling with PTSD. We know about terror attacks so comments like that - nah.
I am in Manchester too. I also lived through the bomb scares of the 1980s, and was just behind the cordon on the day of the M&S bomb in 1995. We might do things different here, but cut us and we still bleed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Long term cannabis use in some people will eventually start to cause mental health issues, paranoia, delusions etc, he's got all the money in the world to get the right help, which most patients can only bloody dream of getting, but does he actually want it? Because he can talk the talk but from where we're all looking, what is obvious is that it's not working.
This!!!!
I’ve seen it/ lived with it first hand. The delusions and paranoia are absolutely real. And there’s nothing anyone can say -they have a reason for everything they believe. And it gets way worse with alcohol etc thrown in.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you Chita. Appreciate that. I’ve read the additions and it’s only made me angrier so glad I didn’t pay for it.

Megabitch has orchestrated all of this crap including the memoir. I definitely think she wrote a lot as so much has a woman’s feel to it. And she is happily sitting back watching Harold burn because she doesn’t give 2 hoots about him. It’s all about ammunition for HER future use. Harold is obviously mentally ill, drug riddled and no one around him is helping. But I am still pissed off with him because he is being a mean, ungrateful prick to his father and brother and I hope he never sets foot in the UK again. As for her, she can go to hell.
She has lit the blue touchpaper and is now sitting back ... waiting

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I actually have new sympathy for Meghan. She was so desperate to be rich and famous, she married a man who showed up late for their date wearing jeans he'd pissed in.

And you know she has to keep her mouth shut and tell him that he's Diana's special son day after day, or else he'll flip out. The guy is crazy. I mean, he even lit candles and put Diana's picture up in the delivery room. Like, she can't ever have a special moment.
Nope nope nope. She brainwashed him to do all this. Preyed on a weak mind. They are as bad as each other. She deserves the lump she (supposedly but I think not) wakes up next to.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.