Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
@SweetSummerChild did a fantastic sketch of Meghan moving through the chairs at that service.
Please post it again. It's so bloody funny and brilliant.
You mean this one?
93887A3D-8FEE-464E-8D03-E1B384B30C8E.jpeg

And thank you @Chita , that means a lot coming from you!

This was a quick five minute scribble on a piece of printer paper while I was working a night shift! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Chita

VIP Member
If he doesn’t refute it he’s tacitly agreeing with it. If he does refute it he exposes his wife as the liar and racebaiter she is. This is Hazno’s moment of truth…does he burn his bridges with Britain and his family forever, or does he burn his bridges with his ho. It’s decision time Reek. Time to decide who you really are, and what you want.

Exactly this, and this was what inspired my last Time cover spoof. Harry astride the rift he has caused.
Which way will he jump.

Decision time.

harry astride rift.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Chita

VIP Member
Meghan claimed to be Caucasian when it benefited her
Now she plays down her white heritage because it is more beneficial to her to be black
She used her father to pay for her education but claims to be self made
She has used her feminine wiles to seduce men to get where she wants to be but claims to be a feminist
She claims to be kind and yet bullies people and has disrespected the eldery Queen and Duke of Ed, deeply hurt the rest of the Royal family and her own family. And she returned her wedding rings in the mail!!!!
She claims to be a philanthropist and wants to be lauded as such, and yet she hasn't really done much to warrant being on that world platform with the real great philanthropists except to get publicity for herself and her empty gestures.
She preaches about being authentic...................................................Bronzer, weaves, pretending to be nice.
She claims to be charitable and yet set up her foundations so the money flow can be hidden.
She preaches about carbon footprints etc .........................private jets everywhere.

Need I go on??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Look at our structurally racist RF rolling out god careiages and full state regalia for the President of RSA.. choke on it, H&M fucking choooooke on it!

Also since every single one of her podcasts has been a poorly diguised advance defense of what she has been or is about to be accused of (eg: bullying? No... I am strong minded or whatever other sugar coating...), her latest monologuing masterpiece has fully convinced me that she knows that there are volumes of yachting and other sex-linked penis ladder stories in her many dossiers and has heard that the kraken is about to be released.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I asked politely to Shouty how can Mr and Mrs Reek still want to keep and use their titles, plus want them for their children, from such a horrifically racist family and institution. And she blocked me. Was it something I said?

• Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
I really really hate them. They are total & utter arseholes.
Reek deserves nothing from the royal family or the UK. I hope he rots in his own misery along with that absolute excuse of a human being 😡

And breathe.......
Screenshot_20221124-162636.png

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Attention Media

Please highlight the hypocrisy of this woman. She briefed author's of finding freedom to mention Samantha Markle having multiple children with multiple men (which is a lie ) and a CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF SL*T SHAMING*

MM doesn't care about feminism.

she has been around the block more times than a greyhound on speed. She's bullied and ghosted people on her way up.

she's treated female staff in particular appallingly

She doesn't want accountability

• Heart
Reactions: 76

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Three Queens, a future Queen, and Sophie in the middle of it all. And Smeg could have had this sort of thing too, but couldn't see the bigger picture.

Looking at the pictures from last night and with hindsight it really is a good thing they left ..... pushed or not ..... if they had stayed imagine the havoc they would have caused at every public event. She, who cannot be tamed, would have disgraced the RF by not abiding by protocol, elbowing her way to the front to meet visiting dignitaries, wearing totally unsuitable clothes and generally being one big pain in the arse.
If they had stayed I think the impact on the RF would have been even worse than it has been so far. At least the RF have managed to distance themselves from the Gruesomes and their actions and people have noted this and are seeing Sparry and TW for what they really are. KC3 and the family are standing back and watching what is unfolding .....

"Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself." Napoleon.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Maybe this was what Harry was told when he took a detour on his way to Invictus. It would explain his expression in those photos we all saw.

Makes it even worse that he refused to visit her during his Manchester visit. :cry:
For me, the fact that Haz refused to visit his grandparents when it was clear for the World they wouldn't last that long, says enough about him. Prince Philip was ill, everyone knew that, and still the Harkles skipped Christmas before he died AND did the infamous Orca interview with him on his death bed.

Then, with the Queen, no visiting Balmoral for Summer holidays AND they came to the UK and made no effort to visit her. When, then again, was absolutely clear for everyone how frail Her Majesty was.

These FACTS alone prove all they say about their great relationship with the Queen to be absolute BS. And shows how selfish and self absorbed Haz is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Happy New Thread!

The royal ladies look beautiful tonight! And the men look so dashing.

I was thinking, this Tide of Hot Air, sorry, Ripple of Hope, being awarded for surviving the racist institution that is the RF is perfectly timed to contrast completely with this State Visit. If you haven't watched footage from the day yet, there was an incredibly warm atmosphere between the royals and the President. What sane person will see footage from this visit and think 'no, no, their True Majesties in California are utterly correct'? Also makes Kerry laughable too, but that's just a bonus 😆

Someone asked a few pages back, Mrs President had to pull out of the visit due to eye surgery.

PS: CP Mary of Denmark will be in London next week

So does People. They called her KM again this evening.

And right on cue we have a clapback article which presumably was ready to go just in time for Catherine's photos. Linked not Ranked makes another appearance, and Gloria has a little go at the UK tabloids on her BFF's behalf.

Dickie Arbiter took People to task, I was pleased to see:

• Heart
Reactions: 74

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I find it hilariously ironic that the President of a Nation that, allegedly, run to the streets to celebrate the wedding of Smeg with Haz is seen really happy and enjoying himself amongst the highest representatives of an, allegedly, racist institution.

Catherine looking amazing, regal and her dress properly ironed, was just a bonus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Just thinking back to those pre-marriage dinner parties, where she took on his braying friends about sexism etc while she and Hazno played footsie under the table. Can you imagine how everyone must have shrieked with laughter and cracked open another 7 bottles to do some serious bitching once they'd gone?! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
The guff Markle comes out with on her poocast is about twenty years too late. Slut-shaming? I really don't think anyone cares about how many people a woman sleeps with nowadays and I certainly noticed some push-back in the media recently regarding Leonardo DiCaprio and the amount of women he'd been linked with over the years, he certainly wasn't portrayed as a 'player' ...

It's as if she's a 15 year old girl who is just starting to become political and social aware but doesn't quite have the sophistication to articulate any argument beyond a rudimentary level. In short she's fucking pathetic and of very limited intelligence.

Catherine took my breath away last night, I can only imagine what it must have been like to have been there as she walked into the room ... all eyes on her. When Markle walks into a room people reach for a fucking air-freshner and look disbelievingly at the latest ill-fitting fashion-disaster she's managed to squeeze herself into, complete with the matching BO-soaked armpits.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ceejayaitch

I love the fact that the POW doesn’t feel the need to raid the jewel room to look classic - she is only wearing the tiara, bracelet, earrings and her rings.
Had M attended she’d be wearing more jewels than an Argos catalogue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71