Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Like a rat up a drainpipe!!

This is why she was marched down the aisle at St Paul's for the Platty Joobs and relegated to the shit seats.

They tried to get the upper hand by being purposefully late, but nope, Queenie and Major Johnny had their number. God bless you, Ma'am.

which reminds me of this.................................................

jubilee service.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Congrats to @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the title.

Usual stuff from the harkles:
smeg invited on Jimmy K, no wait, she's not going to be on Jimmy K.
People think they've split up and are living seperately.
No one likes them.
Due to get the ripple of nope award for something they haven't actually done.
Some insane Kennedy woman is impressed by them but no one else is.
Long list of all the stuff they haven't been invited to this year.
This includes the Elton John Oscar Party which is weird because you'd have thought they'd get an invite there.
Long list of things that King Charles III has done which we were all pleased to see.

Can't think of anything else -please add the things I've forgotten.

Old thread

• Heart
Reactions: 70
For those interested in tiaras:

I can't remember what the occasion was, but I'm thinking of the time H&M were hanging around like a bad smell, at the doorway when they should have already been seated inside, awaiting C&C's entrance.

Charles was not at all happy - obviously and got them moved on. 😁
I bet they would have tried something like that last night too.
There was the occasion of the 50th Anniversary of the Investiture of Charles as Prince of Wales.

Never forgot
1669204023267.png

Meant to be HMTQ, Charles (as PoW), Camilla (as his spouse), William (future PoW) and Catherine (W's spouse) viewing at this point.
Too good not to share the footage again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Hello do I spy someone in a kilt in the background. Queen Camilla also looks stunning tonight

20221122_210155.jpg

Why does the Mail refer to Diana as the Princess of Wales and Catherine as Kate Middleton? It's so fucking disrespectful and annoying 😒
Because of that. All the tabloids have always tried to bring the RF down

• Heart
  • Haha

giraffetower

Do we think that after a few glasses of wine they'll be regaling each other with heater stories over dinner at the State Banquet later?

You know, the one where there was that slight smell when you turn on a brand new heater for the first time the raging inferno that nearly engulfed sweet baby Comic or whatever his name is?

🤣

Joking aside, I'm glad that King Charles is being such a gracious host on behalf of Team UK, with the full "pomp & ceremony" experience in honour of South Africa.

Hopefully they will forgive us for sending them the "nobody asked if I was OK" egotistical one...

• Heart
  • Haha

planetmirth

VIP Member
There was a TV presenter in UK called Jeremy Beadle, he did a hidden camera show…when he died he had a personal unremarkable fortune BUT it came out that throughout his lifetime he had raised, without fanfare or self promotion, about £ 90 million for charity ….and THAT is true charity !!!

• Heart
  • Wow

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
This morning on Jeremy Vine ( yes I know, I've got a cold and was feeling sorry for myself after the school run with a duvet on the sofa and there was nothing else on, AND I don't watch BBC one anymore for their morning show since Dr Xand got engaged to someone that isn't me🥺😭😭😭...anyway)

The Elton John thing...Angela Epstein talking about how beautiful Rachel looked, I think luminous was the word she used, and how her head tilt was so beautiful and showed how in love they are. 2 things she forgot to mention.
1. Why didn't Elton invite them to his do..
2 Why were Henry's eyes brown?
Honestly, I almost yakked my Redibrek🤢🤔🤣🤣

I eat that when I'm feeling sorry for myself btw, reminds me of my Mom lol x

Edited for spelling mistakes as I don't know what I've done with my glasses 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

giraffetower

It really fucking boils my piss. You hate our racist country and institutions leave. You hate your racist family leave without your title. It's pretty fucking simple unless you're full of shit
THIS. This . This. 100 times over this.

I am sick of being slagged off by the likes of Shouty. My family were dirt poor farm labourers back in the 1700's. They weren't rich slave owners, like her family.

She can shut up with her accusations of white privilege. Her wealthy ancestors had privilege. My ancestors certainly did not.

Anyway, if anyone wants this racebaiter to be held accountable for inciting racial hatred, please feel free to report her to the police/twitter and/or sign the change.org petition.

Petition · HOLD Dr. Shola Mos-Shogbamimu RESPONSIBLE FOR RACIST TROPES · Change.org

• Heart

givepeasachance

VIP Member
I can't remember what the occasion was, but I'm thinking of the time H&M were hanging around like a bad smell, at the doorway when they should have already been seated inside, awaiting C&C's entrance.

Charles was not at all happy - obviously and got them moved on. 😁
I bet they would have tried something like that last night too.

Charles was FEWMIN! I think that footage is in the Wiki.

And there we have it.
This picture says EVERYTHING.

_20221123_122503.JPG

Last edited:
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
NO he can’t just not turn up or plead ill heath at the Ripple of Hope awards…they are saying the BRF IS an institution of structural racism …so The Queen ‘s 70 years and Now.
He HAS to refute it .
Of course he won’t …it’s his “ moment”.
If he doesn’t refute it he’s tacitly agreeing with it. If he does refute it he exposes his wife as the liar and racebaiter she is. This is Hazno’s moment of truth…does he burn his bridges with Britain and his family forever, or does he burn his bridges with his ho. It’s decision time Reek. Time to decide who you really are, and what you want.

• Heart
  • Wow