Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
Love how institutionally racist the Royal Family is being tonight... 🙄

I mean... Honestly. That Kennedy woman needs locking up in an institution of her own!

Ps, love that Johannes from Strictly is there yet not the Markles 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
How a (future) Queen sends a message; she learned well by watching her late majesty who used her clothes and jewelry to throw shade or pay honour to whatever occasion. She's nice and has basic respect for her fellow human. She's nice to her family and loyal. The Princess of Wales just checkmated the Fake HoWives of Monteshitshow with this one!
Screenshot_20221122_084837_Samsung Internet.jpg
💜💜 Real Royals wear purple.
Karma is a bitch but VoldeSmeg is a bigger one.

Loud and clear... now let's see what the tiaras say later! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🫖🫖🫖

• Heart
  • Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Act of treason for the Harkles to accept RFK award. Titles must be removed or Monarchy appears weak? Grave disquiet that Haz and Smeg are stoking racist fires untruthfully for their own financial gain and attention. The Harkles have colluded in treasonous behaviour by allowing Kerry Kennedy to accuse TRF of structural racism. . TRF, by allowing the Harkle marriage proved that they were not racist. Malicious slander. TRF cannot sue as the claim is not against an individual but the whole Firm.
Lady C's opinion? İf the Harkles do not correct KK in her statement then they have crossed the line and time has come for Haz to be ignominiously stripped of every title. Lady C thinks the time has come for TRF to make a statement and deny the structural racism.
Smeg has no scruples? The reality is that if Smeg isn't allowed to do what she wants she pulls the racist card. The work of a narcissistic sociopath. Faux principles and no conscience.
The Kennedys are suspect so can't really hold the high horse morally? Supported İRA/terrorist activities against British people. Suspected of dispatching Marilyn Monroe to silence her. Ted Kennedy fled scene of car death.
Smeg hugely divisive and creates havoc and chaos - what can be done? Lady C advised everyone to write to RFK Foundation condemning the award and KK's statement and to write to KC and Parliament asking for stripping of titles because the Harkles are unfit for award.
Smeg suicide was a lie? There is contradictory evidence. Smeg was earlier squatting happily in stilettoes and cuddling Mayhew puppies while 8 months' 'pregnant' Smeg went to HR to lay a paper trail to counter-balance the bullying claims. Example of manipulation of Haz. Statements to Orca were emotionless even though apparently revisiting pain.
The Harkles are evil in taking genuine suffering and using it for gain? The Harkles' conduct is feeding hatred and racist division and destruction of the Monarchy which is here to protect us from ambitious politicians and power.
Name changes? George, Charlotte and Louis' names were changed to Wales when William and Catherine became P & PoW.
Earl of Wessex and withholding Dukedom of Edinburgh? Lady C said it's a sensitive subject and her thoughts only. The Mirror broke the story (anti-monarchy) and are using it to have a go at KC. She also referred to the agreement that Edward and Sophie would ultimately get the Dukedom which was endorsed by TQ and PP. There is no rush for KC to do it. Edward might ask to forego the agreement.

• Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
But... but...
They had the Queen on speed dial...
etc...

That said how brainless is this Kinsey person?
And what lengths will she go to to make excuses for the gruesome twosome?

A year before her death arrangements were being made to not show how ill she was.
It was widely known that she didn't want to be seen in a wheelchair.

But brainbox Kinsey wants to know " Would H&M even inquire? "

This is what is strange to me. Just this year, Harry told Americans that the Queen told him stuff she couldn't tell anyone else. But then she presumably failed to tell him she had cancer and was dying?

I live thousands of kilometres from Windsor and have never met her but even I could tell she wasn't well and would be leaving soon.

He is a self absorbed prick who has an inflated sense of importance. He can cry harder for all I care.

-

And in other news.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fatpiggy

Hi everyone, I've been out the game for a bit. I think after HMTQ passed, I was just pleased they couldn't hurt her anymore and since the Candle in the Winches Face, I've been less and less arsed about these non-entities. Rest assured, my Biro runs wild and free whenever their faces appear in the DM. Anyway, I digress, just wanted to check in, hope you're all well, sending my love.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 60

wisebutwild

VIP Member
The human dynamo is still in the Falklands...

Today she went to the Mcvities factory ;)
(Unfortunately there is no photos of the six o clock whistle)
So Anne's missed out on the 'posh do', but somehow I think she will enjoy this visit to the Falklands more than dressing up in all the finery and making small talk. 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
When my Dad was heading towards the end of his life I knew he was going downhill but as I saw him every day I did not notice the change.
It wasn’t until after he died and I saw some photos taken a few weeks apart that I realised how frail he had become in a few weeks. I was shocked!
I knew in my heart I had done everything I could to look after him but I still wondered if I could have done more.

Harry had not seen his grandmother for a while, but he did see her in his quick stopover to the Invictus games. He must have noticed a big difference.
He must have realised that she did not have much time left
So why didn’t he make more of an effort to see her again, bring his children?
Bastard!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

ChipDex

VIP Member
Richard Kay in DM. 'A battle royal for America's heart. 3 decades after Diana took NY by storm, who will prove to be the true heir to her humanitarian crown'

A battle royal for America's heart: Who will prove the heir? # via https://android.com

Oh, FFS! Are we going to get this for the entire upcoming week? William is the heir to the Crown in the UK and the Realms, and the possible future Head of the Commonwealth if he wants it. Who cares whether Diana was popular in the US? It's irrelevant to William's future.

Tina Brown thinking it's too low-key and they should be going beyond Boston? WTF?

The Waleses aren't going on an official US tour and they're not going there on a mission to try and win "hearts and minds" over the Harkles. They're going purely because this year's Earthshot is being held in a US city, and they're there to promote that, not to glorify themselves in front of the US public. They're not thirsty for attention, and they're not going to parade around like it's all about them. Unlike the Harkle displays at Invictus.

And they'll do a few things in Boston, like meeting with the Mayor who's been involved in the preparation. William is also going with Caroline Kennedy to the JFK Library, I think. And Catherine is going to Harvard to meet one of her Early Years partners.

It's not going to be crowds and motorcades. It's not meant to be.

JMO

Last edited:
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
So to me she’s just said “I’m a slut, always have been, I’m a player, why do you not all lurve me?” Stupid, irrelevant biatch
How do I put this nicely? Oh fuck it, I can’t. The best way way I can put it is to say, she has always been comfortable in using (her body) men to climb socially.
This self proclaimed feminist of feminists.
The same way this oppressed black woman had no qualms about marrying the epitome of white privilege and living a very comfortable life on the back of it.
A bigger hypocrite would be incredibly hard to find.

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
The REAL problem Smeg had with being with the Royal Family was that she would ever be 3rd in line. We can see in the videos the pain she feels having to walk behind W&C. She is not a team player and the Monarchy is a team sport where everyone adds a piece to a united front. Smeg can't do that. She never concedes, things need to be done as she wants when she wants. Even if it makes no sense. That was her problem. She hates sharing the stage - even with her husband, I dare say even with her kids.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

giraffetower

Is anyone else just open-mouthed-slack-jawed wondering why the fuck anyone would leave the fairytale palace, carriages and amazing jewels to go and squat on the Ellen show?

I mean, if you were truly a homebody (like me!), I could understand leaving to live a genuinely private life, but WTF? why would anyone who loves publicity and being "a star" leave?

Did she really believe she could outshine our monarchy?

🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😅

Oh I just. cannot. breathe.

😅😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is just too funny.

#from palaces to d list podcasts
#from state banquets to slutdrops and squats

• Haha
  • Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Chelsea Davy likely came to realise that Harry was a tosser and was always going to remain one. I think Harry wanted to marry her eventually but her breaking point was that while she was fond of Harry and perhaps even loved him she knew that her life would always be under scrutiny and she just didn't love him enough to take that level of scrutiny on board. Her head won out over her heart. She didn't want to commit to a tosser and have to deal with the royal life. Contrast this with Catherine who always struck me early on as uncomfortable with the royal life. She has subsequently grown into the role and has it mastered now while exuding assuredness and confidence but she took on that early discomfort and nervousness because she genuinely loves William and knows it is not only reciprocated but that he is fundamentally a decent bloke beyond the fame.

I think Chelsea dumped him and Harry latched onto the PR driven cognitive dissonance of suggesting Davy (and everyone else he dated) just didn't want the media frenzy. No Harry, it was because you're a tosser, a tosser some nobody lovebombed and who wasn't thinking hearts or heads but pockets.

Last edited:
  • Heart

WordSalad

VIP Member
I love the fact that the POW doesn’t feel the need to raid the jewel room to look classic - she is only wearing the tiara, bracelet, earrings and her rings.
Had M attended she’d be wearing more jewels than an Argos catalogue
She probably thinks Elizabeth Duke is a British aristocrat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Libitina

VIP Member
The SA President looks like he’s having a whale of a time. I saw a photo of him in the carriage and he had the most enormous grin on his face. I even showed my husband and said “awww, look at his little face!” He really looked like a kid in a candy store and it made me smile too 😁😁😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

ChipDex

VIP Member
Maybe, but his embellishments will be less or at the most on a par with what the Gruesomes spew out.

I'm just relishing the thought that there are probably things in this book which Haz has included in his book which he thought were exclusive and Gyles has got in first and, as my friend would say, has just pissed on Haz's chips! 😂
It appears there might also be things he probably didn't include, but which will surface as a result.....

One of the "Real Housewives". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56