Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had more "work" done? And has Haz been using the thickening spray again?

And :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20221123-210450_kindlephoto-110675805.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Ours is :

Appetizers (others are bringing so I’m not sure what)

Turkey
Brown turkey gravy
Dressing (bread stuffing cooked in a pan)
Mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes with brown sugar streusel
Roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon and cranberries
Homemade Cranberry jelly with bourbon and vanilla
Canned cranberry jelly
Roasted asparagus with balsamic drizzle
Stuffed cabbage rolls
Kielbasa and sauerkraut
Meatballs and sausage in marinara sauce
Stuffed shells
Eggplant parmigiana

Pumpkin pie
Chocolate cream pie
Apple pie
Lemon meringue pie
Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes

ETA: forgot cornbread casserole

My immediate family is 30 people, so we have a feast!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Ours is :

Turkey
Brown turkey gravy
Mashed potatoes
Canned cranberry jelly
Stuffed cabbage rolls
Kielbasa and sauerkraut
Stuffed shells
Eggplant parmigiana

Pumpkin pie
Chocolate cream pie
Apple pie
Lemon meringue pie
And that is for how many? 4? Or 44? I’m not great at estimating food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has she had more "work" done? And has Haz been using the thickening spray again?

View attachment 1755389
The bristles on the top of his head look like he's got someone else's top of the head imposed on his own. Feels like I've seen it before somewhere. On some guy in a movie or tv show maybe?

Her receding hairline and that white line are shining the same though. Kind of reminds me of those married women in certain areas who put a biiig line of vermillion in their centre partings (as a sign of their marital status).

And the eyes are mean (piggy is an insult to piggies) as always.

I've heard that Johnny boy is very particular about who touches his sporrans.
He uses a sensitive shampoo then I believe they are left to dry gently swaying in the breeze until they return to their former glory. 😍 🤭

Edit .... I now see @planetmirth beat me to it and may be more accurate than me as she is Scotish. I am only half Scotish so maybe only half right.
A bit of thanksgiving going on here, eh? 😉😂

I'll have to read about the Thanksgiving meals in the morning. It's almost 3am here, I had a nice post-midnight dinner but the talk of gravy is making me feel hungry again 🤭
Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating! And to those drooling over the food descriptions 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Three Queens, a future Queen, and Sophie in the middle of it all. And Smeg could have had this sort of thing too, but couldn't see the bigger picture.

Looking at the pictures from last night and with hindsight it really is a good thing they left ..... pushed or not ..... if they had stayed imagine the havoc they would have caused at every public event. She, who cannot be tamed, would have disgraced the RF by not abiding by protocol, elbowing her way to the front to meet visiting dignitaries, wearing totally unsuitable clothes and generally being one big pain in the arse.
If they had stayed I think the impact on the RF would have been even worse than it has been so far. At least the RF have managed to distance themselves from the Gruesomes and their actions and people have noted this and are seeing Sparry and TW for what they really are. KC3 and the family are standing back and watching what is unfolding .....

"Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself." Napoleon.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I've heard that Johnny boy is very particular about who touches his sporrans.
He uses a sensitive shampoo then I believe they are left to dry gently swaying in the breeze until they return to their former glory. 😍 🤭

Edit .... I now see @planetmirth beat me to it and may be more accurate than me as she is Scotish. I am only half Scotish so maybe only half right.
I am English but husband is a Scot. Our children are Scottish. Husband and children are Clan. I cannot be Clan as English .
I went to my family and told them I did not give a tit either way.
I have 15 Ripple of Hopes .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1755389
Note that on the blurryimage of mrs. reek, her her upper eyelid on our right is drooping, which can happen as a result of botox injections, perhaps that is why they choose such a blurry filter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ours is :

Turkey
Brown turkey gravy
Mashed potatoes
Canned cranberry jelly
Stuffed cabbage rolls
Kielbasa and sauerkraut
Stuffed shells
Eggplant parmigiana

Pumpkin pie
Chocolate cream pie
Apple pie
Lemon meringue pie

Any leftovers to the VIP lounge tomorrow evening please. 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Note that on the blurryimage of mrs. reek, her her upper eyelid on our right is drooping, which can happen as a result of botox injections, perhaps that is why they choose such a blurry filter.
I can see that 🧐

My eyes went blurry looking at the photo and it was worse than Halloween 😱😱 actually scary. That grin will haunt my nightmares tonight.

Seriously though, I'm feeling like these two are cosplaying other people (as usual), but can't quite recognise who they are meant to be like. I don't know what's more creepy and icky - those grins, those plasticky faces, those mean eyes, or that feeling that she especially is trying to morph into someone else.

ETA: In this photo she's looking a lot more like her post-high school self than she has in years. At least IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Work out cheaper if the bleep moved to Greece she can smash as many plates as she wants there.
She can't play that card since she denigrated a prince of Greece on his deathbed. Markled beyond belief; no country will welcome Hurricane Smeg! What's the South Pacific island that reveres Prince Philip as a God? That's where they deserve to be exciled! 🤣

Hate to disagree, but this was it for 16 year olds who Thought they were hippies and flower children in America Circa 1970
View attachment 1752220 That and Boones Farm Strawberry Hill. $1.99 for a quart size. Lol. I lost more shoes drinking ripple in the park.

Tyler Perry put together a stable of black actors, writers etc, built a studio and they make black romantic dramas. Ie: Diary of a mad black woman. She’s pissed off angry mad, not crazy. And one film about getting vd had a part for Kim K. She played a token white person, had a couple of scenes. He is like the Black Orson Welles, if comparing perry’s troupe with the old Mercury Theatre Group. (Jos cotton, Agnes moorehesd, & others). He made his name by dressing up as Madea, a big black woman who is tough as 007 when she needs to be. Must be half a dozen Madea movies.
Yes Ma'am! Boones Farm in the 70s and California Cooler in the 80s along w/ 40oz growlers of Beer.

Ours is :

Turkey
Brown turkey gravy
Mashed potatoes
Canned cranberry jelly
Stuffed cabbage rolls
Kielbasa and sauerkraut
Stuffed shells
Eggplant parmigiana

Pumpkin pie
Chocolate cream pie
Apple pie
Lemon meringue pie

What a wonderful day! We've got really elderly sheltering ones celebrating in a small group and the rest are all sick so we're doing our own thing this year. Since May it's been Covid x3 then RSV & Flu; this year is a mess of sickness! 🍗🥰🍠

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we have any Canadians on here? I read something the other day where a Canadian was saying that the pair of them had dropped off the face of the earth in Canada.
After the initial Megxit flurry when they first went there, there was a lot of jokey interest such as would they settle in Ontario or wherever and who would be lumbered with them but has waned to the point that they’re not even mentioned any more.
Basically, they don’t exist there and there’s absolutely no interest in them at all.
I think it may have been on Quora.
I certainly hope this is true and that the rest of the world catches up with sensible and wise Canada
My dad grew up in Canada; I'm there for work often; we went 3x last month it's approximately 2 hours max by car.
I looked at the tabloids & mags... they're only showing Real Royals. They're not mentioned there at all other than on that Entertainment Tonight show and now not favorably at all!
This is Vancouver, not Toronto where she may have more support. Makes it convenient to stock up on wine gums and other treats we don't have as readily in the US 🤣

Reactions: 33
This has come up again on Quora, an interesting read. About Joe, the first husband and daughter

• Wow
Reactions: 29
The bristles on the top of his head look like he's got someone else's top of the head imposed on his own. Feels like I've seen it before somewhere. On some guy in a movie or tv show maybe?

Her receding hairline and that white line are shining the same though. Kind of reminds me of those married women in certain areas who put a biiig line of vermillion in their centre partings (as a sign of their marital status).

And the eyes are mean (piggy is an insult to piggies) as always.
I agree ChaoticArtist it looks like Harry's head has been put onto someone else's head and IMO Harry looks like he has been photoshopped into this picture as 1. The top of his head is blurry 2. Harry's hair has suddenly gone white/grey when in the Elton video his hair was brown/red 3. His head looks bigger when compared to Meghan's and Amanda's head and 4. Why are there 2 dark spots above his ears. Also I find it weird that Amanda met with Harry and Meghan considering that she only appears at the end of the podcast to share a poem. Something doesn't seem right with this picture though because they both look very different from the Elton video and Meghan looks very different when you compare her to the Variety interview.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.