Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Meghan's seriously launching a perfume??? I thought you lot were joking!
According to DE online it has been launched - mere snip at £110 a bottle and VERY similar smell to Diana’ favourite Bluebell perfume! What a shocker. 😱

Edit ...... just been back on the web site and can't find the article now so don't rush out to buy it just yet it might be just another 'paper story'. Sorry if I've dashed your hopes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
We never did get to hear what happened at the year's review after they left the RF. I remember at the time all us Tattlers were excited thinking that at last, they will either have titles removed or at least be cast adrift. But nothing, no official announcement about anything

• Sad
Reactions: 32
To be fair, I wouldn't be able to cope with the rigidity and pressure of an RF role and would probably bolt. Meghan seemed quite funny and likeable the first clip I saw of her, a quiz on Britishness on YouTube. Ironically enough it was Harry's statement about the media afterwards which first made me feel a bit wary. Neo nazis will be neo nazis and the press will be the press.

I don't understand criticism of Catherine though as she has 3 children under 10, and balances her own close family with RF and public duties. This doesn't make her lazy! If you want to be a SAHM be one (though she's not exactly, she does a lot of charity work not on court circular). I like her stability.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I felt good signing this petition also and reporting her to Twitter. It prob won’t do anything but in this case we must speak out.

The racist witch (Shola) deliberately sped up the original video which showed the false impression of Camilla not wanting to hold this black child hand. It was false as Camilla was looking at the child’s bracelet and this child actually came back later to give Camilla a hug.

I believe in freedom of speech but I do not believe in deliberating altering videos to show a fake story for your own racist agenda. Sola over stepped this time and she is being called out on it big time. People are pissed. It’s one thing to express an opinion, it’s another to mess with a video to show a completely false narrative. This witch needs to go.

It’s times like this that I really wish the RF would sue her for defamation. They would win.

The RF rely on their supporters to do all their fight back which is what they are doing against Shola and getting the real truth out there. it gets tiring as it feels as if we are always defending them while they just let idiots spread hate and lies with no pushback from the RF.

Sorry for the rant but I’ve been defending Camilla over this Shola witch and I am passed off. Luckily I have this site to rant and rave. Thank you Tattlers.

I hear you and I just said something similar. I and other RF supporters have been busy to get the word out that the Shola video is fake and she has manipulated it. But honestly, isn’t this the type of thing the RF should not ignore? It’s race baiting at it finest. It’s so frustrating when things like this go unchallenged by the RF and they leave their supporters to do the push back. Tiring isn’t it?
I don't understand why Barnardos don't come out and say something. (unless they have, and I missed it). It's surely easy enough. "Disappointed.....video misinterpreted.....always a need for good hygiene by all around small, vulnerable children...especially with Covid still around.....kids and Queen had wonderful time....saddened that lovely occasion marred by people with agenda....etc."

If the RF can't/won't do it, then the patronages and beneficiaries of their involvement need to step up.

Shouty just loves the sound of her own voice, and causing trouble for the sake of.

I remember her in the summer, bashing Kemi Badenoch for loving Britain.

Then ranting that there weren't any WOC in the final two for PM.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Haha! If I read Spanish I could buy H’s book in hardback now!
The audio version is free!
Shall I take one for the team? If so, please send your donations for Chuck Buckets 😆😆
I can read in Spanish but I refuse to read it on the grounds that they are C***S 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So I’ve been watching the latest series of the crown, against my better judgement. I’ve just watched the Diana interview episode (I was a bit young to really remember it at the time) and it struck me just how much of that interview megs copied with Oprah! It’s so blatant as well! She can’t even be original in her complaints!

So this perfume thing is the next stage in merching her Diana cosplay? Who is going to buy it though? Do her fans have money?

ETA I’m now getting Michael bublé fragrance ads 😂 I never understand celebrity perfumes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Giles Brandreth is a good friend of Camilla and KC and I would like to bet a fair bit of money, that he's been encouraged to get his book out before Hazenoballs, and it will have lots of stuff in it that Hazenoballs was hoping to drop and cause a stir. Like for example releasing the real cause of HMTQ's death and demise, God Bless Her.

As Haze's book appears to be free for Black Friday we can presume that the sales are really bad. I wonder if the book sent to people for review has landed in the hands of the RF already. I can't imagine KC3 taking him back if he knows that he's been thoroughly nasty about RF/Camilla/PPW

I think this shite show is coming to an end. When TOS is home and she is on her own, the drama will be watching both of them separately.

I also saw that Nacho has said that Hazenoballs is playing polo with him on the day of the Kindness Awards Ceremony - Institutional Racism in the RF. ( in itself a hypocrisy it's almost an award for being Race Baiters). So, if this is true , Hazenoballs won't be collecting any award, it just remains to be seem if the old harpy turns up for a gurn fest :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Giles Brandreth is a good friend of Camilla and KC and I would like to bet a fair bit of money, that he's been encouraged to get his book out before Hazenoballs, and it will have lots of stuff in it that Hazenoballs was hoping to drop and cause a stir. Like for example releasing the real cause of HMTQ's death and demise, God Bless Her.

As Haze's book appears to be free for Black Friday we can presume that the sales are really bad. I wonder if the book sent to people for review has landed in the hands of the RF already. I can't imagine KC3 taking him back if he knows that he's been thoroughly nasty about RF/Camilla/PPW

I think this shite show is coming to an end. When TOS is home and she is on her own, the drama will be watching both of them separately.

I also saw that Nacho has said that Hazenoballs is playing polo with him on the day of the Kindness Awards Ceremony - Institutional Racism in the RF. ( in itself a hypocrisy it's almost an award for being Race Baiters). So, if this is true , Hazenoballs won't be collecting any award, it just remains to be seem if the old harpy turns up for a gurn fest :rolleyes:
BIB - or they are desperate to get that No 1 bestseller tag before it goes to print so they can use that as extra selling power like they did with Finding Freedom

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
According to DE online it has been launched - mere snip at £110 a bottle and VERY similar smell to Diana’ favourite Bluebell perfume! What a shocker. 😱

Edit ...... just been back on the web site and can't find the article now so don't rush out to buy it just yet it might be just another 'paper story'. Sorry if I've dashed your hopes!
Eau De Minge!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
So I’ve been watching the latest series of the crown, against my better judgement. I’ve just watched the Diana interview episode (I was a bit young to really remember it at the time) and it struck me just how much of that interview megs copied with Oprah! It’s so blatant as well! She can’t even be original in her complaints!

So this perfume thing is the next stage in merching her Diana cosplay? Who is going to buy it though? Do her fans have money?

ETA I’m now getting Michael bublé fragrance ads 😂 I never understand celebrity perfumes
Are she and Haz going to do a "his and hers"? Minge-scented candles like Paltrow?

Eau de Ginger Bollocks? "Smell not like the Prince I was but the sweaty, unkempt, balding man I have become"?

Will the Poo Drops make a comeback? Will Haz have his very own brand of hair restoring shampoo? "You too can be as thick up top as me..."

I can't wait, TBH. The piss-taking will reach a whole new level.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
😂😂 Anyone going to get it?
7C3BB861-FD69-410F-B5BB-976B21B5681E.png

DM link to article
Prince Harry's book Spare on Amazon for FREE in Black Friday deal

#

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

The whole thing is despicable. Who accepts an award claiming their family is racist? Shame on him if he does. I wouldn't expect anything else from her.

So cowardly Hazno has got his friend to say he's playing polo with him. Thats not good enough, it's similar to phoning in sick. The only way he can redeem himself here is to reject the award publicly like JK Rowling did.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
[COLOR=%s]The whole thing is despicable. Who accepts an award claiming their family is racist? [/COLOR]
When you put it in such stark terms it's completely bleeping mental isn't it. I can't even begin to imagine the level of self-loathing, bitterness and resentment he must have, all fuelled no-doubt by his bleep of a wife.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When you put it in such stark terms it's completely bleeping mental isn't it. I can't even begin the imagine the level of self-loathing, bitterness and resentment he must have, all fuelled no-doubt by his bleep of a wife.
They are well suited together, in that respect.

They'll turn on each other, soon......
....if they haven't started to already....

.... and we will be here ; waiting 😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.