Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading an article on long covid and I am worried about the inflicted tattlers.

With the different covid strains the long covid respiratory problems have changed.

The Senior Respiratory physiotherapist at Melbourne Alfred Hospital post covid clinic said that long covid breathless is no longer breathless because of respiratory disorder but from fatigue and *autonomic dysfunction.
They are seeing more people with heart related symptoms.

* If they're going from sitting to standing their heart rate will jump and they'll get palpitations, chest pains, things like that.

I am not sure if we even have specific long covid clinics here in west Aus.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I hope all Americans are thoroughly stuffed-- in the good way.... I don't think these got posted yet, so here are a couple of items...

And from Theresa Longo Fans on Twitter:

Either actively come out and say the allegations are false or the tit still sticks. On twatter there's a coordinated campaign by Shouty showing a edited version of Queen Camilla allegedly refusing to hold a black girls hand whereas the full video shows she was looking at her bracelet. It's all bullshit and this is phase one along with the TV show and book to destroy the RF

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Gotta correct you there, @oogling, Saint Megs says itā€™s ā€˜human, beingā€™ā€¦ šŸ˜‚

And yes, we can have our bitchy and diva and whatever else moments, because, yā€™know, lifeā€¦ but the main thing is to know right from wrong. And the Ho doesnā€™t, sheā€™s clearly amoral, which is why nothing ever rings true with her.
Q
Either actively come out and say the allegations are false or the tit still sticks. On twatter there's a coordinated campaign by Shouty showing a edited version of Queen Camilla allegedly refusing to hold a black girls hand whereas the full video shows she was looking at her bracelet. It's all bullshit and this is phase one along with the TV show and book to destroy the RF
But they communicate in waffle šŸ˜†

Has it never occurred to the Kennedy woman that she's trading off a surname dynasty which has murky origins? I'm sorry about her father though.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I asked politely to Shouty how can Mr and Mrs Reek still want to keep and use their titles, plus want them for their children, from such a horrifically racist family and institution. And she blocked me. Was it something I said?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I agree! I always had the thought - insane though it is - that she thought if her ā€œbox-office takingsā€ were higher than W & Cā€™s, then she would be able to overtake them in the line of succession. Could she really be so stupid?
Yes, I think she is that stupid.

Wasn't there a story about someone asking her what her title would be when she married and she apparently thought it would be Princess... (of Wales, no doubt šŸ™ƒ)

I presume I read it on here. They were out with friends who asked the question. And she gave Harry hell over it, there was a big row, overheard by others there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Barkjack seems to be hinting something is imminent.....
View attachment 1758767
The "years" to come out is a bit concerning šŸ˜”

I am hoping this award PR tit is going to blow up in their faces. They have pushed paid hard for it & I don't think Reek saw the blow back for it.
The realisation of consequence has dawned on him,. He's not worried about the effect on his family, just on the reaction of his family towards him. NOW he's concerned. twit.
He has to actively decline the award or else he accepts the reason it's been presented.
I think even if he declines, the SS will squeal family pressure, but the SS will turn everything around to suit the narrative anyway. Just like if he did decline the award I would be hard pressed to think it was anything other than saving his position in the Royal Family.

Reactions: 36
It's possible that KK identifies with H&M as they keep yakking on about security threats so she sees it as a crusade.

She has got the wrong end of the stick though, H&M are extremely money motivated and self-important and want uk tax payer funded security partially for status and miserly reasons. Whilst lecturing from their huge mansion which they didn't earn, it's nearly all money from others.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Anyone seen anything else on the court case? Why has it gone so quiet??

Screenshot_20221125-075635.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That photo comparison is just cringe, isnā€™t it? Catherine looks elegant and polishedā€¦whereas Iā€™ve seen teenagers going to prom who looked more polished than Meghan. She just doesnā€™t understand itā€™s the attention to detail that matters, you canā€™t just shoehorn yourself into an expensive but badly fitting dress, slide your hoofs into stilettos that donā€™t quite match, scrape your hair back, throw on some badly applied tanning lotion, and expect to look like an A lister.
Hoofs! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In comparison to 43's public interaction with children and their "parent mine, take me away from this fake-haired woman who is smiling at me like the wolf in Red Riding Hood", how's this for a moment with Queen Camilla?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Alec Baldwin.
That was really horrible - in his defense he didn't know the gun was loaded but if it was capable of loading real ammunition should have been more careful.

Back to H, as security is uk taxpayer funded then we should know if it's granted or not. That has gone very quiet as well as heart of invictus.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That was really horrible - in his defense he didn't know the gun was loaded but if it was capable of loading real ammunition should have been more careful.
Yes it was terrible that he shot the daughter of a Russian/Ukranian nuclear submarine captain.

1669364284292.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.