Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smeg will be fuming Catherine is wearing Diana's tiara !

Princess of Wales shines in Lover's Knot Tiara ahead of state banquet # via https://android.com
Mbitch is trying to act oh so low key human being humanitarian relatable, when in reality she is absolutely furious that despite marrying an actual Prince she's still totally irrelevant nobody 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm going to say it...

Catherine wears that tiara better than Diana did. (Most of that is because of 80s hair though).

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Haz will probably tap himself to sleep tonight after seeing the DM front page. :LOL:

Dunno why they're suddenly focusing on Diana and the tiara because Catherine's worn it plenty of times before, but I bet it'll piss Hazza off. Can you sue for hurty feelings over a headline?

View attachment 1752891
Because Catherine wore it first time as PoW (what Diana was)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The guff Markle comes out with on her poocast is about twenty years too late. Slut-shaming? I really don't think anyone cares about how many people a woman sleeps with nowadays and I certainly noticed some push-back in the media recently regarding Leonardo DiCaprio and the amount of women he'd been linked with over the years, he certainly wasn't portrayed as a 'player' ...
20 years too late? More like 50 years too late :LOL: And Leonardo DiCaprio isn't portrayed as a 'player' because he's (allegedly) gay. They're not so much girlfriends as beards. Or at least that's what I've seen hinted at in the gossip columns over the years. :LOL:
Obviously I may well be wrong about Leo.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I find it hilariously ironic that the President of a Nation that, allegedly, run to the streets to celebrate the wedding of Smeg with Haz is seen really happy and enjoying himself amongst the highest representatives of an, allegedly, racist institution.

Catherine looking amazing, regal and her dress properly ironed, was just a bonus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
She is wearing the Royal Family Order of Queen Elizabeth II. According to Debrett's, an etiquette authority, it's common to wear decorations of order at royal or state occasions.

I am intrigued at how they manage to wear all of these things, badges, sashes etc without ruining the fabric of the gown.
It will be reinforced inside, to strengthen where they pin things.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sharing this for the Dukedom of Edinburgh question

Princess Anne being her usual fabulously straight forward self.

Palate cleanser following 43's picture I posted before (she's going to be maaaaaaad seeing the coverage and - frankly - beautiful photos of EVERYONE at the State Banquet. Just think, 43, you could've been there, swanking about, but instead, everyone is running for cover from how loudly you're shrieking and smashing the plates.)

1669193832449.jpeg

EDIT
As I hit post, notification of the Royal Family posting the beginning of C3's speech at the Banquet (the President looks happy!)

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I can't remember what the occasion was, but I'm thinking of the time H&M were hanging around like a bad smell, at the doorway when they should have already been seated inside, awaiting C&C's entrance.

Charles was not at all happy - obviously and got them moved on. 😁
I bet they would have tried something like that last night too.

• Sick
  • Angry
God the anti royals are out in force on that other site, saying how last night is bad optics, always the same ones too.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Got a message from this number and immediately thought of Smegs.

Country code is Nigeria 😉 There's even a 'Ho' in the profile pic 😋

Screenshot_20221123-134248.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How gorgeous is Catherine. Amazing.
It seems to have been a great banquet. I just cant help wonderig what part of racist royals have the Haznots missed or not understood .I saw many POC at the banquet and all talking quite happily to actual royal. wow.

Shame on the Overseas Two. Hurry karma !

• Heart
Reactions: 41
How gorgeous is Catherine. Amazing.
It seems to have been a great banquet. I just cant help wonderig what part of racist royals have the Haznots missed or not understood .I saw many POC at the banquet and all talking quite happily to actual royal. wow.

Shame on the Overseas Two. Hurry karma !
This might shock you but some of the people who scream racism are actually the most racist ... but hey, there's money to be made from it and it's a good grift. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
My son used to “sit in his authenticity” then he was potty trained and moved into Big Boy pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
more from AGC Blind
264. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/22 **2**
If you think the accent on the podcast is bad, you should see the alliterate one in action in town. It comes on heavy and for only being in country a short while, she sure does have a lot of the aristocratic, mannerisms and interactions with people. Most people she encounters are treated as socially inferior to her as only the royal system does. Meghan Markle (Meghan Markle Visits Her High School in New Podcast Episode: 'My Locker Was Right Over Here'

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.