Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a while since we played a game.

If TW launches a scented candle (for sale, not at Sparry's someone's head) today, what would it smell like, and what would she name it?

e.g. I feel like given her obsession with money, her candle might smell like one pound coins (IYKYK!), and she would name it One Billion Pounds Are Not Enough.

Thanks very much 🥰 I had 5 tests done at the beginning of the pandemic so I'm not too worried. If the Covid (2x) didn't do any permanent damage it's all good. 🤣
Better safe than sorry & I'm late for my yearly exam anyway. 😘💗
Oh yes definitely don't skip out on the yearlies. I'd been skipping mine for a while, but ended up having to get most of the tests done separately anyway 🤦 Hope everything turns out okay 🤗

To the post about long Covid upthread (sorry I've forgotten who posted it - brain's occupied elsewhere): My family doc and I have had several discussions about it, especially since heart and respiratory issues run in both sides of the family. He and I (70s and early 30s) have a similar constitution and got sick around the same time. He'd warned me that I would fall sick more often, and it would be more severe than usual (chronic bronchitis and sinusitis), which actually did happen. Covid also definitely put a strain on the heart and caused the weirdest deficiencies (magnesium, wtf?!). The vaccines had a worse impact though. We don't know how reversible all of this is yet, especially since all the expectorants - syrup and inhaler - we have to take put more pressure on the heart. Can tell both by symptoms and with machine monitoring.

But one can perhaps take heart in the fact that going for natural remedies and therapies, such as what Camilla might have had at that wellness centre in Bengaluru and little things we practise in daily life like taking steam, vitamins, drinking herbal teas, etc, has helped us both. Or at least it did until the whole narc drama started up 🤦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If TW launches a scented candle (for sale, not at Sparry's someone's head) today, what would it smell like, and what would she name it?
Trouble is, If she tried to sell a candle on TV you'd never see her face.

She should sell a male sex-aid based on an exact mould of her vagina, here's a sneak preview:

Image1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Meghan did attend the State Banquet. 3 days prior. (Never gets old)

I know what happens regarding Duchess title if they get divorced. And what happens if remarry. But what happens to her 🤢Gag… Princess Henry title

i think..IF… Hairs did contact KC3 about coming back. And he was divorcing her. A father couldn’t say no. That it would be ok to be back in the family. But exiled like Randy Andy. No public appearances. Live off your wealth in a small Royal owned apartment. And the rest of the family tolerates his appearance at Christmas functions
( I have a wayward asshole brother mom welcomed back after he told her to duck off and ignored her for years)

he could fulfill his book and Netflix with stories of his evil narcissist wife and the horrible things she did (I would be more likely to read and watch that )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you reckon their half in half out thing was that they wanted to hold onto the commonwealth gig whilst pursuing commercial interests overseas?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Trouble is, If she tried to sell a candle on TV you'd never see her face.

She should sell a male sex-aid based on an exact mould of her vagina, here's a sneak preview:

View attachment 1761099
Bib: That would be amazing! And mute her voice as well. Heaven!

@ product 👌😂😂😂

Do you reckon their half in half out thing was that they wanted to hold onto the commonwealth gig whilst pursuing commercial interests overseas?
Makes the most sense. Easy access to huge markets, especially since many former colonies would readily accept their 'BRF is racist and mean' agenda.

Reactions: 19
The UK Sun has it on the front page as well. It was pretty clear she had something wrong with her in the last picture. People had been talking about her hands and in the picture, her eyes were bloodshot. According to the paper, the news comes from some book that is coming out about her by a friend of Phillip who said they 'heard it'.

Maybe this was what Harry was told when he took a detour on his way to Invictus. It would explain his expression in those photos we all saw.

Makes it even worse that he refused to visit her during his Manchester visit. :cry:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Maybe this was what Harry was told when he took a detour on his way to Invictus. It would explain his expression in those photos we all saw.

Makes it even worse that he refused to visit her during his Manchester visit. :cry:
For me, the fact that Haz refused to visit his grandparents when it was clear for the World they wouldn't last that long, says enough about him. Prince Philip was ill, everyone knew that, and still the Harkles skipped Christmas before he died AND did the infamous Orca interview with him on his death bed.

Then, with the Queen, no visiting Balmoral for Summer holidays AND they came to the UK and made no effort to visit her. When, then again, was absolutely clear for everyone how frail Her Majesty was.

These FACTS alone prove all they say about their great relationship with the Queen to be absolute BS. And shows how selfish and self absorbed Haz is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Maybe...

Except when he said about the people around the Queen it was taken as a reference to Sir Edward Young.
Which the rumour, and to some extent fact, has it that Harry was gunning for.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe...

Except when he said about the people around the Queen it was taken as a reference to Sir Edward Young.
That reminds me of the hysterically funny Giles Coren article 'what would the Queen do without Prince Harry?'

From the press he didn't appear too keen on Angela Kelly either.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tetley British Blend. Looks like coffee after it steeps. I was raised on tea this strong…five scoops and one for the pot.
I'm not a tea connoisseur, and it might not be to your taste, but Yorkshire tea, splash of milk, 2 sugars...🥰🥰🥰
In a mug, btw.
Where I live there's loads of pretty villages and lots of green and pleasant land, you'd love it.
Enjoy your tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe...

He's got a lot of resentment towards Young regarding the Home Office security case.

Which we still don't know the outcome of.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's been a while since we played a game.

e.g. I feel like given her obsession with money, her candle might smell like one pound coins (IYKYK!), and she would name it One Billion Pounds Are Not Enough.
It would smell like body odour and rage with a hint of bluebell (See Smegs latest stunt - launching a perfume at £110 per bottle which has Diana’s favourite bluebell scent)

It’s name ……..’Move over Darling’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
From DE online this morning about Smegs new perfume launch and which refers to Diana’s favourite Penhaligon’s Bluebell ……..

‘Penhaligon's Bluebell Cologne is interesting, as the Duchess of Sussex previously said in an interview that before she became a royal, Jo Malone London Wild Bluebell was her go-to fragrance for everyday wear.

Even more peculiar, the two fragrances have a host of the same notes inside.

If anything, Meghan's favourite fragrance, which costs £110, seems like a modern-day update of the one Princess Diana loved to wear.’

Who’d have thought it ……. What a coincidence ……. What did we say about her not having an original thought in her body?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wasn't Krazy Kennedy selling the top seats at the Giving Racism Awards To Proven Racists gala dinner based on proximity to Sparry and Sparry's Wife at the head table and expectation of some mingling with them?

So if Sparry and Sparry's Wife aren't showing up at the gala dinner any more, and they either don't accept or just send a pre-recorded video, isn't Krazy going to have to refund a lot of money?

Or does the grift just continue as if nothing has changed, is it that blatant?

1669451048737.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.