Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that the POW doesn’t feel the need to raid the jewel room to look classic - she is only wearing the tiara, bracelet, earrings and her rings.
Had M attended she’d be wearing more jewels than an Argos catalogue
Can't stop laughing! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
AY. QC looks STUNNING. I definitely think she needs to be wearing more cobalt blue in future.

PRINCESS PERFECTION KNOCKS IT OUT THE PARK AGAIN. No words.

I hear the dinner sets in Monteshitshow no longer exist 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
And to think, if they'd just shut their faces and kept their heads down, they would have been part of this!!!

But it migraine would have been going mental because she wouldn't have been sitting beside the President or wearing the fancy tiara.

Sometimes I feel sorry for her cos it must do her nut in having to listen to mummy's special boy all day long.

Then I come to my senses and remember - they're deserve each other!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
AY. QC looks STUNNING. I definitely think she needs to be wearing more cobalt blue in future.

PRINCESS PERFECTION KNOCKS IT OUT THE PARK AGAIN. No words.

I hear the dinner sets in Monteshitshow no longer exist 😂
Camilla is always well styled, imo, I know I have said it before but whoever styles her is really good at their job.
And that colour is really lovely on her. And the bling, all the bling 😁👑💎💍

I was just thinking as I was looking at the photos, H&M could never have been taught how to behave.
If they were there, on such occasions, they would probably have to be watched constantly. Especially her.

Enjoy OVERSEAS! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I really love that the Princess of Wales was sat next to the President and held her own, didn’t need to hang off her husband, she is great

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Harry & Meghan #268 there's no end in sight for all this Archeshite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
If the harkles do attend this faux award for highlighting "structural racism in the RF" then KC or whoever needs to remove all their titles for treason. If they don't, I will be seriously thinking of becoming or voting for a republic! And yes, I realise that's exactly what the harkles want - to abolish the monarchy hence why KC or RF need to do something

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Happy New Thread!

The royal ladies look beautiful tonight! And the men look so dashing.

I was thinking, this Tide of Hot Air, sorry, Ripple of Hope, being awarded for surviving the racist institution that is the RF is perfectly timed to contrast completely with this State Visit. If you haven't watched footage from the day yet, there was an incredibly warm atmosphere between the royals and the President. What sane person will see footage from this visit and think 'no, no, their True Majesties in California are utterly correct'? Also makes Kerry laughable too, but that's just a bonus 😆

Someone asked a few pages back, Mrs President had to pull out of the visit due to eye surgery.

PS: CP Mary of Denmark will be in London next week

So does People. They called her KM again this evening.

And right on cue we have a clapback article which presumably was ready to go just in time for Catherine's photos. Linked not Ranked makes another appearance, and Gloria has a little go at the UK tabloids on her BFF's behalf.

Dickie Arbiter took People to task, I was pleased to see:

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Classic Americans, giving an award against racism to someone who has openly made racist remarks and comments. Clearly they need to do their research.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
So to me she’s just said “I’m a slut, always have been, I’m a player, why do you not all lurve me?” Stupid, irrelevant biatch
How do I put this nicely? Oh duck it, I can’t. The best way way I can put it is to say, she has always been comfortable in using (her body) men to climb socially.
This self proclaimed feminist of feminists.
The same way this oppressed black woman had no qualms about marrying the epitome of white privilege and living a very comfortable life on the back of it.
A bigger hypocrite would be incredibly hard to find.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
How do I put this nicely? Oh duck it, I can’t. The best way way I can put it is to say, she has always been comfortable in using (her body) men to climb socially.
This self proclaimed feminist of feminists.
The same way this oppressed black woman had no qualms about marrying the epitome of white privilege and living a very comfortable life on the back of it.
A bigger hypocrite would be incredibly hard to find.
Yep. Agreed. A prize hypocritical bleep.

Married to an orange spangle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.