Harry & Meghan #267 The Not So Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diana? Why would they have Diana there? If they are going to put people that have passed away, then put the Queen & PP on the list.
Diana is one of those things that people have been trained as to what their opinion is...

Like the people who object to rowdiness and shouting in the Commons...
Or not liking The Waltons...
Or Alma Cogan was the greatest Prime Minister we never had...

That said...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
NO he can’t just not turn up or plead ill heath at the Ripple of Hope awards…they are saying the BRF IS an institution of structural racism …so The Queen ‘s 70 years and Now.
He HAS to refute it .
Of course he won’t …it’s his “ moment”.
If he doesn’t refute it he’s tacitly agreeing with it. If he does refute it he exposes his wife as the liar and racebaiter she is. This is Hazno’s moment of truth…does he burn his bridges with Britain and his family forever, or does he burn his bridges with his ho. It’s decision time Reek. Time to decide who you really are, and what you want.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Going back to the Oprah interview, if she was the strong woman she claims to be, why didn't she say anything or challenge the person who made the the alleged racist claim at the time
Because this was a very useful piece of weaponry and part of her long-term plan to be a victim of RF racism. She saved it up for when it would have most impact, on Porker.

I don't actually think anyone made the comment at all. The subject would be a no-go area because the RF knew she'd never been pregnant. It was part of her setting the stage for the future, the RF legitimizing the fake pregnancy by her concocting this story of RF speculation about her fake baby. The RF confirmed her story by saying that nobody speculated about the colour of Ffark's skin, each family member denying it as they were accused in turn in the press.
Job done, and we've never been allowed to forget it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ahaha! Blueberry bleed!! 😆
(It needs a tourniquet!)
View attachment 1757393
I bet it tastes fabulous; your piecrust looks nice and flaky!
HAPPY Thanksgiving from an UMERICAN Tat; here's a well-deserved timeline cleanse!
FcPnJ7RXwAEkX3R.jpeg.jpg
Sending love to you all! 🦃😘🧡
Our favourite equerry has scabre at the ready possibly he's available for turkey carving and Chipolata/Richmond patrol?? That man spoils us! 🫠😍 #MajorlyHOT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The two times I've seen were commonwealth ceremony (green goblin outfit!) then Q funeral when she shot out from her row to get behind W&C. She suddenly moved very fast.

Like a rat up a drainpipe!!

You can just imagine all the aides watching in horror as she ruins the line of precedence, unable to tackle her to the ground or yank her out the way by the cape - reason no 145 Sophie rightly has utter disdain for her.

This is why she was marched down the aisle at St Paul's for the Platty Joobs and relegated to the tit seats.

They tried to get the upper hand by being purposefully late, but nope, Queenie and Major Johnny had their number. God bless you, Ma'am.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Good point in Lady C video - they only brought up the racist claim after HMQ refused their half in half out.

• Sick
Reactions: 54
If he doesn’t refute it he’s tacitly agreeing with it. If he does refute it he exposes his wife as the liar and racebaiter she is. This is Hazno’s moment of truth…does he burn his bridges with Britain and his family forever, or does he burn his bridges with his ho. It’s decision time Reek. Time to decide who you really are, and what you want.

Exactly this, and this was what inspired my last Time cover spoof. Harry astride the rift he has caused.
Which way will he jump.

Decision time.

harry astride rift.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Good point in Lady C video - they only brought up the racist claim after HMQ refused their half in half out.
Also, why would a person of colour wish to be half in (or in any other way part of) a racist organisation ?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
She's a walking contradiction and a bleep. The only reason she's still around is because she's obviously serving certain interests who make money out her. She really is just a prostitute.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Like a rat up a drainpipe!!

This is why she was marched down the aisle at St Paul's for the Platty Joobs and relegated to the tit seats.

They tried to get the upper hand by being purposefully late, but nope, Queenie and Major Johnny had their number. God bless you, Ma'am.

which reminds me of this.................................................

jubilee service.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I really really hate them. They are total & utter arseholes.
Reek deserves nothing from the royal family or the UK. I hope he rots in his own misery along with that absolute excuse of a human being 😡

And breathe.......
Screenshot_20221124-162636.png

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Poor KC and POW.
They can’t win.
Either Harry sides with Meghan and they lose him completely. And the she witch will crow and boast and destroy Harry at

Or he doesn’t go along with her and she sets loose the hounds of hell, revenge and spite and they have to pick up the pieces of a broken son and brother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I think neither of them will accept this award but may turn up and accept something else. All the damage has been done by their being nominated for the award. The accusation of RF racism has been made by the gurning idiot Kennedy woman, and the Stoats were nominated as heroes who deserve the award. That is enough.

The Stoats are cowards, they won't accept the award but it really makes little difference now. They must have agreed behind the scenes to accept it nor there wouldn't be all this fuss, but they won't physically accept it because they never intended to. They've baited the RF and caused outrage which is what they wanted.
They don't want to burn their bridges. Yet.

Like the headlines about KC appropriating the DoE title, the damage can be done when nothing is done.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
We can. I'm just wondering about the best place to put it!

I could make a folder in the media gallery and add screenshots of recipes?

Can Tattlers quote the posts they would like included and I'll screenshot them and add them?
He’s snookered! And thank you @JAR21 and @Chita for your work on the recipe storage facilities!

Reactions: 20
I really really hate them. They are total & utter arseholes.
Reek deserves nothing from the royal family or the UK. I hope he rots in his own misery along with that absolute excuse of a human being 😡

And breathe.......
View attachment 1757616
This was even shown in The Crown. Beautifully done, too. Stupid MM. and stupid H.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s made his decision …he‘s relishing it .

Hurting his family makes him feel ‘powerful’.

I think we can ALL work out now when the Netflix show will be released ….Christmas Day , 2022…at 2.59 hrs….

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
He’s made his decision …he‘s relishing it .

Hurting his family makes him feel ‘powerful’.

I think we can ALL work out now when the Netflix show will be released ….Christmas Day , 2022…at 2.59 hrs….
It's going to be a bit nauseating if it's all about their love story and worthiness

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.