Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
I've been trawling the interweb and I've found some old movie posters ........................

legs 001.jpg

pretty woman poster spoof 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Chita

VIP Member
There seems to be more than one version of Time magazine available.......................

time magazine sept 2021.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
How much did they pay to get on there because honestly, if anyone should be on the cover it should be Dolly Parton, who gave her own money towards the vaccine research

• Heart
Reactions: 72

planetmirth

VIP Member
FC63975B-CD75-4419-8F52-9805E3A32EB8.jpeg

Just can’t believe that Time magazine doesn’t have decent proof readers ….
anyway I’ve inserted the comma for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
The pisstaking memes of the woeful TIME cover are still flowing thick and fast on Twitter. This has caused so much mirth across the globe!

The first photo is the cover before the photoshopping took place…

The second is an advert for Haz’s new hair salon…

1631819084548.jpeg

1631819179877.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Moronic

Imagine tho... being so desperate to be liked you pay 2.5 MILLION for it... and then everyone still thinks you’re a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Taken from the article:

"Ideally, she'd like to come back in late September or October, especially if the plans for a public tribute to Princess Diana go ahead. But she has conditions: she wants guards by her and her family's side 24/7, five-star lodgings and an assurance that she'll over any press briefings, as well as her timetable while she's here. She also wants Harry by her side at all times...

My first response was :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Making demands as though we're desperate for her to be here. If this article is true then there is no clearer sign of her delusion than this. She's mad, literally insane.

But then I thought about this trip. Tarot by Andie did a spread to see if they were trying to get money from Prince Philips will, which is bad enough but what if they're trying to get money early from the Queens will? Who hassles a 95 year old for their inheritence?
I hope that's not true but I wouldn't put it past them. I think they've definitely run out of money. Demanding five-star accomodation? Why don't they just book where they want to stay? And they're not here on Royal business so why should we pay for guards? If she's at any press briefing, she'll be booed and jeered. As for her timetable...she'll be booed where ever she goes so that means she'll be stuck in a hotel for the duration of her visit.
Like I said, literally insane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

freda19

VIP Member
Oh, in the midst of the TIMES stuff I nearly forgot.
I read a few nights ago elsewhere that Chubster McCarthy was paid a fee to do the birthday video. So not a gift from a dear friend then.
Anyhoo, the post I read was a bit haphazard and irritating so I refused to screen grab it, but the gist of it was,
Apparently smeggy asked Reese Witherspoon to do the birthday vid with her. Seriously cuntchops, this is one of the few hollyweirds with enough integrity to refuse a wedding invite on the perfectly logical grounds that she'd never met you, ya cunt. Why dafuq would she do your crap video? Anyhoo for some reason Reece suggested she ask McCarthy (gawd, Reece must hate McCarthy😂) and when smeggy contacted Mc Carthy's guys they said "Sure. For a fee". So, allegedly it wasn't a gift/favour from McCarthy, it was a paid gig.No wonder she was so enthusiastic and had all the right props.
Dunno how true this is, but that's my offering

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

ChipDex

VIP Member
View attachment 764356View attachment 764358View attachment 764360View attachment 764361
All my favorite parts. Especially love where they both directly draw a comparison between themselves, who are ‘boots on the ground’, and the Cambridge’s, who apparently just sit around opining and praising from afar, as well as compare themselves to emergency service workers.
Who the hell came up with all that guff?????

"Thick red hair"???????

"Young Duke and Duchess"?????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is Time having a laugh?

Yes, sure, Smeggy's boots barely touched the hallowed turf of the UK before she'd buggered off. And Hazza was also supposed to be "boots on the ground" in Afghanistan, wasn't he? Surrounded by a protection squad.

And is Time forgetting that William doesn't just praise emergency services workers? He bloody well WAS one, FFS.

And the best one. Smeggy "blessed with talent".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Chita

VIP Member
Taken from the article:

"Ideally, she'd like to come back in late September or October, especially if the plans for a public tribute to Princess Diana go ahead. But she has conditions: she wants guards by her and her family's side 24/7, five-star lodgings and an assurance that she'll over any press briefings, as well as her timetable while she's here. She also wants Harry by her side at all times...

My first response was :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Making demands as though we're desperate for her to be here. If this article is true then there is no clearer sign of her delusion than this. She's mad, literally insane.

But then I thought about this trip. Tarot by Andie did a spread to see if they were trying to get money from Prince Philips will, which is bad enough but what if they're trying to get money early from the Queens will? Who hassles a 95 year old for their inheritence?
I hope that's not true but I wouldn't put it past them. I think they've definitely run out of money. Demanding five-star accomodation? Why don't they just book where they want to stay? And they're not here on Royal business so why should we pay for guards? If she's at any press briefing, she'll be booed and jeered. As for her timetable...she'll be booed where ever she goes so that means she'll be stuck in a hotel for the duration of her visit.
Like I said, literally insane.

If I were the Queen [I know....HUGE stretch] - I would change my will and divide Harry's portion between a rescue chicken charity and the elephant's charity he promised to donate millions to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60