Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Royal Expert Henrietta Fforbes-Farquarson-hole writes in her Daily Bullshit column -

The Queen might have a face-to-face meeting with the Harkles but she might not.
The Queen might have instructed her Lawyers to go after the Harkles but she might not have.
The Harkles could have parted company with Sunshine Sachs but they might not have.
The Harkles might be coming to London this Autumn but they might not be.
Meghan might issue a list of demands for the London visit but she might not. I'll invent a list anyway because it will sell papers and get online clicks to gain Ad revenue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
There was a post in the last thread about Smeggy’s simian line on her hand.

I actually studied palmistry a few years ago on a course, and it is fascinating. I only ever read hands for fun and as a party trick, and I’m a bit rusty, so I looked up the characteristics in my text book:

Intense obsessive personality.
Repressed, silently raging.
Put all feelings and ideas into goals in a relentless manner.
Often found on highly successful people (but at what cost)
Emotionally and psychologically closed.
Often unconcerned about their appearance.
Socially awkward, highly repressed.
Stuck in patterns, never let go of grudges.
Intense focus can blind them to feelings of others.

Religious fanatics and criminals have a disproportionately high number of simian lines.

It is seen in high numbers of Down’s people, but the difference here is that the ‘feelings’ line has dominance over the ‘thinking’ line, not the other way around as in Smeggy’s hand.

Tony Blair also has a Simian line …..

First time poster, long time lurker so I hope I have posted properly 😊
Fascinating and quite accurate. Welcome to the thread.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I actually studied palmistry a few years ago on a course, and it is fascinating. I only ever read hands for fun and as a party trick, and I’m a bit rusty, so I looked up the characteristics in my text book:

Religious fanatics and criminals have a disproportionately high number of simian lines.

It is seen in high numbers of Down’s people, but the difference here is that the ‘feelings’ line has dominance over the ‘thinking’ line, not the other way around as in Smeggy’s hand.

Welcome @purple_soph . Great first post. İ didn't know about Tony Blair. My feeling when İ first read about Smeg having an unusual palm was that it was neither good nor bad, just interesting. Many of the characteristics fit apart from the 'unconcerned about appearance' perhaps but then again sometimes she looked a right royal mess

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!
This was in the DM two weeks ago .......

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have made a donation to a non-profit organisation which is distributing hot meals to hospitals and shelters across Haiti following the devastating earthquake.

The Duke, 36, and Duchess of Sussex, 40, who are currently living in their £11million mansion in California, donated to the World Central Kitchen (WCK) via their Archewell Foundation.

The organisation - run by their friend, Spanish chef Jose Andre - works globally 'using food to empower communities and strengthen economies' by providing hot meals to people in need around the world.

Jose is a personal friend of the Sussexes - as well as appearing on the first episode of the couple's podcast, alongside other prolific figures like Sir Elton John - the chef took part in Meghan Markle's recent birthday campaign. Called 40x40, the initiative called on 40 of her friends to give 40 minutes of their time to help mentor women who lost their jobs due to Covid.

The same Jose Andre who wrote the piece attached to these new pictures.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
View attachment 764356View attachment 764358View attachment 764360View attachment 764361
All my favorite parts. Especially love where they both directly draw a comparison between themselves, who are ‘boots on the ground’, and the Cambridge’s, who apparently just sit around opining and praising from afar, as well as compare themselves to emergency service workers.
Who the hell came up with all that guff?????

"Thick red hair"???????

"Young Duke and Duchess"?????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is Time having a laugh?

Yes, sure, Smeggy's boots barely touched the hallowed turf of the UK before she'd buggered off. And Hazza was also supposed to be "boots on the ground" in Afghanistan, wasn't he? Surrounded by a protection squad.

And is Time forgetting that William doesn't just praise emergency services workers? He bloody well WAS one, FFS.

And the best one. Smeggy "blessed with talent".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
He is literally standing in her shadow with her on centre stage. You would think he is the lucky commoner!

She has nanny mcphee teeth going on there
Why is his body in dappled shade, but his head is fully lit? And she’s not in shade at all? This is a splice and edit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
RE The Express article in the last thread. It isn't news, no one is expecting them to have a formal summit with royal aides. The Sandringham Summit was mostly Charles and William with HM adding her own touches.

That doesn't mean they're going to give in to all their demands. Besides it's the Express, check out their royal stories sidebar. Half the stories contradict each other.

However they don't want privacy unless it's to pitch something to HMTQ. I think they're both desperate for photos which "prove" their royal status and that will include one of "Lilibet Meets Lilibet". It's also highly likely that everyone in the palace is aware they'll try and bring cameras for various Netflix projects and that's not likely to be allowed "oh, no sorry Harry, private meeting, just like you wanted!"
First, the Harkles would have to find an infant to bring ( to be returned back in Cali).
My point is how would anyone know....including the Queen?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m getting strong Yoko Ono vibes from this photo.
Yes, I did too. First thought in fact.

Great first post and welcome to the forum.
I've said earlier that I have the simian line on both my palms. Can't say I recognise myself in your post though :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And the text with that weird AF photo from Time?

"In a world where everyone has an opinion about people they don’t know, the duke and duchess have compassion for the people they don’t know. They don’t just opine. They run toward the struggle," writes @chefjoseandres"

When have they ever run towards the struggle? They write some wanky waffle-rich word salad about the latest Big News and then you never hear about it again!
Her face where she's dressed in black reminds me of a Kardashian. So unnatural. Great posing, is this her idea of the "power woman" stance? Also hello photoshop! PWB looks more like a wax doll in both.
they run towards feck all.

they dont even run towards the bandwagon.
They run after it and try desperately to cling onto relevance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Re: Time photos
Holy Guacamole, hide the avocado toast!
No wonder we haven't seen the sixwife lately. Either she really was pregnant or she needs to fire her personal trainer and chef. The focus of the photos is so soft on her face it's almost blurry. And sorry sixwife, putting your arm in front of your waist is not sufficient camouflage for for your new pants size. Post birth, celebrity women tend to starve and exercise excessively while wearing corsets to get their waistlines back; dear mrs. sixwife welcome to life after 40. (Perhaps the fact that the DoC seemed to snap back to her tiny size is one factor in the sixwife's dagger eyes) Do you think the sixwife will start wearing signature hillary pantsuits in her quest for world dominion?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What's gone on with his hair?!
I think H might be sporting an actual hair piece now.
Edited to add: After looking at the photo more carefully, I think they photoshopped more hair. If he appears in public with more hair, then you know it's a rug.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Who the hell came up with all that guff?????

"Thick red hair"???????

"Young Duke and Duchess"?????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is Time having a laugh?

Yes, sure, Smeggy's boots barely touched the hallowed turf of the UK before she'd buggered off. And Hazza was also supposed to be "boots on the ground" in Afghanistan, wasn't he? Surrounded by a protection squad.

And is Time forgetting that William doesn't just praise emergency services workers? He bloody well WAS one, FFS.

And the best one. Smeggy "blessed with talent".
About a month ago, someone - maybe Murky Meg? - made a vague post about a huge eye roll moment coming in September. I wonder if that post was referring to the Time article. Lord knows it is certainly eyeroll-inducing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.