Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh these comments are so, so funny. Time. I feel like we should buy them a beer or something. And you lot. I've been having a genuinely tit week ( beloved family member lost cancer battle, so lots of tears) but this thread has made me cry with laughing.

Anyway, to the person/people wondering what the "stance" reminded you of...

I give you. Meghan's promo stance TM

Like her Suits pose, but in trousers.
stance.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 764588

Harry is the son of the future King Charles...Smeggy looks like she's channeling a King Charles Spaniel with that hairdo :ROFLMAO:
Sorry Tattlers, I am pages behind but what is this photo about?! I suspect you've all added witty comments :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can't get over the new wide look - thank you @Allflightscancelled for that gem. (Post supposed pregnancy it should be a positive statement on motherhood but we all know that's not the case.) And the husband just looks strange.
There's so much that she could have done for good if she had any awareness, what a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“They don't just opine. They run toward the struggle.' Mr Andres said the couple are 'blessed through birth and talent, and burned by fame', adding: 'It would be much safer to enjoy their good fortune and stay silent. That's not what Harry and Meghan do, or who they are'.”
He’s right about one thing - they don’t enjoy their good fortune and stay silent. More’s the pity. They just keep on keeping on, inflicting themselves on an undeserving public. Where’s the compassion in that?
“They run towards the struggle”? What planet is he on? Name me one thing they have done that involved tackling “struggles” head on that was not a publicity stunt? The only struggle they run towards is the failure to self reflect and realise they are only semi relevant and loaded because of Hairy’s rank. Talent, pffffff.

Do you peeps reckon they paid for that cover? Time has been reduced to Knee-Pads…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Fantastic article in the NY Post about the Time debacle.

Brilliant. How about we send a framed copy of that article over to Monteshithole as a birthday gift to the eternal manchild Hairy from us Tattlers?
@Sunshine Sachs - how to make a laughing stock of your clients 101. Keep it up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
ooh what offices do Pom Bear, Scotch Mist, Wu Tien and Chita get? Apologies if I missed anyone there - are they are our creative department and sharing an office? Also where are you and a few of our other legendary posters sitting - in the PR/Marketing Department?
Basement. No windows. No electricity,only Yankee Candles for illumination (Lemon & Lavender if you must know).
Creative people create better in subdued lighting and harsh conditions.
But it has a boiler in the corner, so it's nice and warm down there.(y) No kettle or fridge, so no food other than whatever they smuggle bring in in their Peppa Pig lunch boxes.
It's our version of struggling artists in garrets. They'll be fine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Brilliant. How about we send a framed copy of that article over to Monteshithole as a birthday gift to the eternal manchild Hairy from us Tattlers?
How about we send them an aerosol of Febreze.

Maybe theyll take the hint.... 😀😀😀😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Doesn't these photos remind you of old photos of Posh and Beck's?
Hehe..that's exactly what Mr Spangly said when I showed him the photos!

I knew that I recognised her hand positioning in the white jumpsuit photo (incidentally, how do you buy an off the peg jumpsuit to fit no 666's short torso? - it would cut a normal person in two - ouchy!) - it looks like Beverly Goldberg's making a poop hand gesture:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20210915-222558_Gallery.jpg

FFS...... you could fly a Cessna 152 through the air-gap in her legs.

Sideways.

Just look at the state of it 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
....... ol bleeping " Brother Lee Love", there.....
😅😅😅

Ludicrous.

No sense of Decorum; of History or Prestige, nothing.

The Muvver sat there all the way through it looking like an inmate from the Twilight Home for the Mentally Bewildered...

Embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.