Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly .... keep this up and we'll run out of mushies, and with this cyber attack, admin's debit card is buggered and they can't order in more.

*sigh* OK, :m
Ta. That will do for now T.Y. and I'm not greedy, but a little bit of fungus every now and then is comforting in this fast--moving and scary world especially as we are under attack. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
HRH Charles and Camilla , hysterical, after clapping eyes on that mawkish American magazine cover 😀😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hmm,
I'm still pondering the wide angle photos of the sixwife, in the past the sixwife has readily photoshopped her body to a better shape. Is she devious enough to purposely appear wide to undermine the surrogate rumors? I find it hard to believe her ego would allow it, but I also find it hard to believe her ego allowed those very unflattering photos to appear on a magazine.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
They really don't look like a power couple to me, they are no Beyonce and Jay Z

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh, in the midst of the TIMES stuff I nearly forgot.
I read a few nights ago elsewhere that Chubster McCarthy was paid a fee to do the birthday video. So not a gift from a dear friend then.
Anyhoo, the post I read was a bit haphazard and irritating so I refused to screen grab it, but the gist of it was,
Apparently smeggy asked Reese Witherspoon to do the birthday vid with her. Seriously cuntchops, this is one of the few hollyweirds with enough integrity to refuse a wedding invite on the perfectly logical grounds that she'd never met you, ya bleep. Why dafuq would she do your crap video? Anyhoo for some reason Reece suggested she ask McCarthy (gawd, Reece must hate McCarthy😂) and when smeggy contacted Mc Carthy's guys they said "Sure. For a fee". So, allegedly it wasn't a gift/favour from McCarthy, it was a paid gig.No wonder she was so enthusiastic and had all the right props.
Dunno how true this is, but that's my offering

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Anyhoo for some reason Reece suggested she ask McCarthy (gawd, Reece must hate McCarthy😂) and when smeggy contacted Mc Carthy's guys they said "Sure. For a fee". So, allegedly it wasn't a gift/favour from McCarthy, it was a paid gig.No wonder she was so enthusiastic and had all the right props.
Dunno how true this is, but that's my offering
I thought the same thing about McCarthy at the time but the BIB just made my night lol...

Edit - just an afterthought, but it does make you wonder about all the Hollywood stuff that comes up - trying to read into the background of it all these days. In that I wonder 1) who hates who 2) who is in money trouble and are pimping themselves and c) who is just a pr junkie bleep etc

• Heart
Reactions: 27
....... ol bleeping " Brother Lee Love", there.....
😅😅😅

Ludicrous.

No sense of Decorum; of History or Prestige, nothing.

The Muvver sat there all the way through it looking like an inmate from the Twilight Home for the Mentally Bewildered...

Embarrassing.
Yeah, but to be fair to the Muvver, she was just about to embark into a life where her daughter and new son in law were running towards struggles and not opining. The pair of them must be quivering wrecks by now what with having the worries of the world on their shoulders.
Do you know, they chose not to go to the met ball because all the poor wretches on this planet needed them to be on speed dial.
That’s real sacrifice. They probably made the same sacrifice for Obama’s birthday too but didn’t publicise it because they like to be private.
Plus it’s difficult right now because they’re still speechless about Afghanistan.
Not speechless enough that H didn’t manage a little schmoozfest with the wife of the man who made him speechless in the first place but that’s by the by in the quest for self promotion.
Suffice to say they are suffering on behalf of us all. Although, they are still managing to thrive even though no one ever asks M how she is.
So it’s no wonder that the Muvver is mentally bewildered with the pair of them.
The rest of are too.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Popping in to say evening all! Hope you’re all well. That pic of them on Time magazines front cover is what brought me back it has me howling, Harry cowering behind the wicked witch like he’s her flying monkey is all I can see

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Being on the cover doesn't mean much then
omg wait, he isn’t just fading into the background.

He looks like one of those sad people in the DM or take a break who have some sad story to tell.

And some lady from lord knows where got paid a pittance for mrs mountbatten-windsor’s ‘hair’

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.