Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May just be a coincidence in this case. Unless Time changed the schedule for the 100 issue. We'll have to see what the grifters come up with to try and overshadow the actual awards and the TV series. Probably first Lidl photos.

And this really annoys me. Some of the Royal reporters do spout some crap. Who cares how Hazza might feel about Kate at Brize Norton? I'm sure the military barely give him a second thought these days, unless it's to laugh at him along with the rest of us.

😅😅 they are so desperate to keep giving the has-beens a couple of column inches , theyll print any old tit 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Now THAT'S perpetuating a falsehood if ever I seen one! Hypocritical pair of thundercunts
I now have the wonderful Thundercats theme tune in my head. If it wasn't such a brilliant song, it could be the Twunts anthem. Thundercunts are on the move, Thundercunts are loose.
Smell the bullshit, point and laugh, Thundercunts are loose.
Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m easily amused…the comment about her being such a fashionista and looking like she’s ’straight out of a catalogue’. My first thought was ‘what, the Freeman’s catalogue? Ambrose Wilson?‘ Probably not the look she was going for!
The bleeping " Sack tied in the middle" catalogue , more like.
Ive never seen anyone with access to top-flight costumier outfitters and dressmakers look so bleeping ludicrous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m sure it has been mentioned before… I can’t keep up, but that Time photo was released on Harry’s birthday. She has to be front and centre even on other people’s special days. True narcissist.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What’s interesting me in this load of guff is that almost all of the photos aren’t selfies. Someone else is taking these ‘candid’ shots. I wonder who? The other thing I notice is how often she favoured the ‘hair pulled over one eye’ look. Presumably she thought it was sexy. 😂 I think she did the same for the Vanity Fair shoot
İ would guess that a lot of those vacations were worked in around SoHo locations she was 'representing' (Barcelona, Greece, London, İstanbul) and maybe someone like Markus, who she was as thick as thieves with around that time, was taking the photos or maybe the photographer for SoHo. Maybe a few yachting connections too where she wore the signature panama hat. İ doubt she paid for anything much, but knew how to, or was advised how to, construct the illusion of the influencer lifestyle she wanted to present. All a highly glossed and targeted swindle that is possible and achievable with social media. She's got carried away with power and delusion now, and creates the kind of illusion that is ridiculous, and that no-one would possibly want to emulate. A laughing stock in pleated pants and quadrupled extensions with a 'ginger marmoset' peepng over her shoulder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This was hard to make..sorry on any mistakes..was originally was just going to change hairstyles lol 🥰

View attachment 768608
This is really interesting! It gives a very different and more positive impression of the couple. Hazza looks keen and alert. Sixwife looks confident and assertive and by being behind Hazza it looks as if she knows her worth and doesn't need to push herself forward. Her arm resting on Hazza looks like she is sharing her strength with him and giving him reassurance. Behind every great man...etc etc. If only they had let @Pom Bear do the photo, they could have had the adulation they crave! Although, no one can really carry off a white boiler suit. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m easily amused…the comment about her being such a fashionista and looking like she’s ’straight out of a catalogue’. My first thought was ‘what, the Freeman’s catalogue? Ambrose Wilson?‘ Probably not the look she was going for!
BIB

Ann Summers? :poop:

Hubby just said that she's starting to look like Harry inflates her at bedtime.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I tried to get on Tattle at lunch time and got an error. It said it wasn't my internet provider or my phone.
I wonder if it was another attack as it said it was the Tattle server, may be just some maintenance.
Saw the same yesterday and Thursday... a couple times

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think some is trying to set Carrie up against the Royals. There have been articles talking about her ‘copying’ Kates style. I can’t imagine that’s coming from KP, but it’s right up MM’s street.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I think some is trying to set Carrie up against the Royals. There have been articles talking about her ‘copying’ Kates style. I can’t imagine that’s coming from KP, but it’s right up MM’s street.
Carrie has a lot of enemies in downing street / ex downing street I don't believe this is anything to do with MM

Reactions: 22
There seems to be more than one version of Time magazine available.......................

time magazine sept 2021.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Carrie has a lot of enemies in downing street / ex downing street I don't believe this is anything to do with MM
Not directly but Harpers is Scrotie territory, isn't it?

But as you say, Carrie has enemies and this is more likely an attempt to embarrass her and BoJo rather than the Royals. We know that Gobby Scobbie will be rushing to tweet anything in the article that's derogatory towards Charles, Camilla or the Cambridges though. To please his mistress.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.