Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being on the cover doesn't mean much then
Her neck's not usually that long! Has somebody been stretching it? I would say photoshop and pi*s take.
And didn't they give a donation to the 'World's thingamabob Kitchen' a while ago which belongs to the chef who wrote this piece?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
4FB7F82A-3B06-4B28-A8BF-1D0C26EEBCBA.jpeg
FE111916-82E6-4CC6-B096-8A47CAC9FAFC.jpeg
51DCD97C-1A8C-4820-8918-D89DDB583B60.jpeg
96FBBDF7-AAB6-4991-AAFB-0D99BB3B6EF9.jpeg

All my favorite parts. Especially love where they both directly draw a comparison between themselves, who are ‘boots on the ground’, and the Cambridge’s, who apparently just sit around opining and praising from afar, as well as compare themselves to emergency service workers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Just seen The Times magazine article as reported in the Daily Mail. What utter crap!

I am now going to run towards the struggle by emptying my bowels.

Honestly I won’t even bother going though the details as I am certain Jose Andres and the like live in a dreamworld of sycophants, hypocrites and bullshitters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lolz. It’s Ginge’s birthday and Cringe has him relegated to the background in the white boiler suit pic 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 764356View attachment 764358View attachment 764360View attachment 764361
All my favorite parts. Especially love where they both directly draw a comparison between themselves, who are ‘boots on the ground’, and the Cambridge’s, who apparently just sit around opining and praising from afar, as well as compare themselves to emergency service workers.
Is that from the Time article itself? I don’t want to waste my clicks to read the article.

Reactions: 28
For some reason I'm not able to post my approval in likes though, some sort of glitch I think. But loving your work. Carry on, tattlers!!!!
Just updating a few things to fix the latest DDoS attack as it's a bit different to what we usually get. Should be resolved soon (y)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Her neck's not usually that long! Has somebody been stretching it? I would say photoshop and pi*s take.
And didn't they give a donation to the 'World's thingamabob Kitchen' a while ago which belongs to the chef who wrote this piece?
I
There is a way of stretching necks, ask Pierrepoint he gets it spot on each time and the right amount of drop😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Bright shiny new thread. Title by @Doolebug005. Had to alter it a bit, sorry.

Vague recollections of last thread.
We don't like Meghan and Harry.
We don't like Andrew either.
We're not impressed with people who use academic and other titles outside of work
We think Sunshine Sachs have either resigned or been sacked.
No invite to the Met Gala.
Didn't win an Emmy and were booed at the National TV Awards.
A lot of new cats joined the Pussy Squad and a couple of dogs I think?
Harry should keep his nose out of the American Military as well as our Military.
We all mourned the dead from 9/11 and shared our stories of the day.
We suspect that the 'in memorium' placed on the Markles website was actually so they could data mine peoples info. This is dispicable.
We wonder where the $3 million for the elephants has gone.
There is discussion of the Markles returning to the UK and meeting with the Queen. We recommend that they are searched for hidden cameras and recording devices first.
As always there were some fantastic memes and cartoons. We have some very talented members here.
Can't think of anything else. Please add whatever I've missed.
Last thread here:
Thank you @Cassandra333 for brilliant summary and @Doodlebug005 for brilliant title.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It reads like the opening of a really bad fanfiction :ROFLMAO:

"Springing into action is not the easy choice for a young Duke and Duchess who have been blessed through birth and talent" bolded bits are rather fantastical.
Finishing the quote aforementioned with 'he wrote' when the last 'he' referenced is PWB doesn't quite work...

Rather enjoying Twatter not seeming best impressed. Went to check on her mouthpiece fan led outfit twatter to see if they'd mentioned this yet. They had retweeted it from elsewhere....and so many comments were unimpressed haha.
I can't wait to see what Sky News Australia and GBNews have to say about this 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
It reads like the opening of a really bad fanfiction :ROFLMAO:

"Springing into action is not the easy choice for a young Duke and Duchess who have been blessed through birth and talent" bolded bits are rather fantastical.
Finishing the quote aforementioned with 'he wrote' when the last 'he' referenced is PWB doesn't quite work...

Rather enjoying Twatter not seeming best impressed. Went to check on her mouthpiece fan led outfit twatter to see if they'd mentioned this yet. They had retweeted it from elsewhere....and so many comments were unimpressed haha.
I can't wait to see what Sky News Australia and GBNews have to say about this 🤣

He's totally dyed his hair and beard

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Was the wife's aim to try and replicate this photo with Haz holding her shoulder? You know, because nothing is a coincidence with her. Oedipus complex or what?! 🤮
1631719521443.png
1631719509805.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I
There is a way of stretching necks, ask Pierrepoint he gets it spot on each time and the right amount of drop😡😡😡😡😡😡
Albert Pierrepoint had a pub not far from where I live. The name of his pub ...........Help the Poor Struggler ..... true story.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
duck off you are not wanted cheeky fucker
The nerve of it! ‘Everything she went through?’ What, the life of unimaginable luxury but not getting to be top dog? Not being allowed to bully her staff? Having to *gasp* work occasionally?

• Angry
Reactions: 47
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.