Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Dr Shouty Shola is actually just Shouty Shola, and not a doctor at all then?

(yes I know this is the Smegs and Hazno thread, but her and Scrotie are best buds, and for some reason she is the go-to rentagob that GMB and Jeremy Vine seem to keep going to whenever they want to claim a racist angle on Smegatron)

How is it that everyone on Team Sussex, without fail, are all just absolute chancers and barely a thread of honesty and morality amongst them?

View attachment 769851

so the fake Royals have a fake doctor and a fake journalist as their chums?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So Dr Shouty Shola is actually just Shouty Shola, and not a doctor at all then?

(yes I know this is the Smegs and Hazno thread, but her and Scrotie are best buds, and for some reason she is the go-to rentagob that GMB and Jeremy Vine seem to keep going to whenever they want to claim a racist angle on Smegatron)

How is it that everyone on Team Sussex, without fail, are all just absolute chancers and barely a thread of honesty and morality amongst them?

View attachment 769851

Great find! Thanks for sharing 👍

Reactions: 26
I frightened the dog guffawing at this tweet, MM's mouthpiece blocked this guy .. very funny😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Good piss take.

“Crazy days man, we called Harry “Trigger”, because he would unload AGM-114s like they were going out of fashion. One day, we had some Marines pinned down in a village complex in Pishin Lora. The Commander just said, “Send Harry in”. When he got there, he was drunk as a skunk, he took out the Muj and the entire squad of Marines, plus 351 civilians. Like, he was royalty, so the Commander just let that one go, it was written up as Mission Accomplished.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Tiggy Legge-Bourke, now known as Tiggy Pettifer, was offered the payout after the former BBC journalist, 58, told Princess Diana that her husband was 'in love' with their children's nanny in order to secure his 1995 Panorama interview.
Mr Bashir is also said to have suggested that Prince Charles and Ms Pettifer, 56, had flown off on a secret two-week holiday together.
The journalist went on to claim that the royal nanny had gone on to have an abortion and showed the Princess of Wales a fake receipt for the procedure.

Good for her. What an absolute grade 'A' bleep Bashir is. :mad:
And remember, St Diana approached Tiggy at a party and in front of everyone said "So sorry to hear about the baby Tiggy."

You can see where no6 gets his disgusting vengeful streak and (lack of)brains from.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Given the speed of his brand new follicular growth, here's a sneak preview of the cover of Hazbo's upcoming memoirs....

8dcc2a7a0bede865c71ce03214f7886d.jpg

Credit:Tumblr

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I love @Chita drawings too, because although they are taking the piss very effectively there's also a kind of affection in them, whereas I find the Artemiss ones a bit too close to the edge somehow... both are accurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I love @Chita drawings too, because although they are taking the piss very effectively there's also a kind of affection in them, whereas I find the Artemiss ones a bit too close to the edge somehow... both are accurate.
Initially I enjoyed Artemis (a while back) possibly when "affiliated" with Harry markle blogs but then the pictures became too crass for my liking.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.