Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen it in the DM and had to come straight here!! Their weird pose really reminds me of something but I can't think what? Arrggh this is gonna bug me now, not much work getting done here this afternoon then 🤣
Is it the Diana Mario Testino photo, though she had her hand under her chin? It reminds me of something too - could it be that?

Reactions: 21
Just updating a few things to fix the latest DDoS attack as it's a bit different to what we usually get. Should be resolved soon (y)
Well done Moderators. Good guarding. Post here if you need any cats to help you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Is it the Diana Mario Testino photo, though she had her hand under her chin? It reminds me of something too - could it be that?
No its not that one......it's the way Harry is posed, it reminds me of maybe an old movie or tv poster with the main actress in a power pose and some creepy guy peeking over her shoulder......honestly it's driving me crazy and I've spent all afternoon looking for it and now I'm starting to think I've imagined it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am not really surprised that they made the list. They dominated headlines again and again and even now create lots of buzz in comment sections, blogs, yt …. They are icons of this year. If they are iconic humanitarians or iconic idiots is up for debate. They are certainly a polarising couple.
But those photos….. the black and white in front of a forest? Looks like a weak photoshop for a fantasy fanfic cover. She looks wide? I guess, it is just as hard to loose the baby weight as it was the first time. But now she doesn’t have to show up for stuff for everyone to see. Bet she hated it when she came back as a working royal and realised she didn’t look stellar. His hair job is just asking to be mocked. I mean, why???? The other two pictures are nice, but they look like fashion commercials (or watches). Nothing screams “boots on the ground” but more “rich saviour”.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
View attachment 764588

Harry is the son of the future King Charles...Smeggy looks like she's channeling a King Charles Spaniel with that hairdo :ROFLMAO:
Noballs's arm looks very short like he's a dwarf and his head's far too big for his body. Is he sitting on a wall with his left leg cocked on it? Where is this leg? Could this explain his constipated expression? The whole photo is off kilter and weird like everything else they do.

JUST TO SAY THANKS TO OUR VIGILANT MODERATORS (in caps and red as they read so much stuff, so hope they see it) for being aware that the thread was under attack. We must be doing something right and sometimes I feel as though we are the lone voice of reason here. I've been getting strange verification requests asking me to wait so I suppose it's part of the attack.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
This vlog is about charities for veterans and everyone should watch it.
I cannot say as much as I would like to on these charities but just to say I have known for some time about the practices and how little they do for military personnel. Most Corps have their own / small benevolent funds and help the personnel with rent, food clothing etc when they are asked for help.
I do not buy a poppy anymore but donate to local charities near where I live - massive military area and buy sandwiches and coffee/ tea for the homeless ex service guys in the town centres. It isn’t much but I gave up feeling guilty about not contributing long ago. Jim Davidson has set up a charity where 100% is given to the military he does more than all the big ones put together IMO. Local small charities are the way to go.

Back to The photoshopped images from Time mag. Seems that Hazzno is being belittled more and more each time he appears - as long as she is front and centre he may get some peace and quiet - it shows to me the in balance in that relationship and her self belief that she is, indeed, the most important and relevant person to live on this planet. Not only is she openly humiliating him but he looks weak, weird and photoshopped to buggery. Just saying 😀 serves him right - pleb

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
A couple of points on that sitting on the wall photo:

If he's sat like that, why isn't she stood further forward because his left knee would be up her arse!

Pleated trousers are not forgiving on anyone.

They've managed to shrink her claw like fingers down to a fairly petite size.

Look at the ring on her little finger - how bohemian!

She's either worn him down, brainwashed him or is blackmailing him to make him agree to letting photos go out into the World where he looks like a complete cuck!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.