Harry & Meghan #138 Stole from elephants, booed at awards, not welcome, please stay abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a photo of Kate at RAF Brize Norton today, doing her royal stuff but she has a neat waist and looks fine so I assume no pregnancy after all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I'm LOVING all your comments on this. The whole thing is toe curlingly hilarious.
For some reason I'm not able to post my approval in likes though, some sort of glitch I think. But loving your work. Carry on, tattlers!!!!
I've been having the same problem off and on for the last hour or so.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Just seen it in the DM and had to come straight here!! Their weird pose really reminds me of something but I can't think what? Arrggh this is gonna bug me now, not much work getting done here this afternoon then 🤣
Posh Spice? In her Strong Woman mode.

Reactions: 18
I wish I was on twitter to say this, or it's crying to to be a meme but....

'The duke and duchess have compassion for the people they don't know'. ....but none for those they do know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The more you look at those photos, the worse they get. I just can't even... there's just too much stuff to laugh at!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
He is literally standing in her shadow with her on centre stage. You would think he is the lucky commoner!

She has nanny mcphee teeth going on there
Much rather see Kate perfectly dressed with her hair in the breeze being greeted by air personnel and interacting in real time. The Time photos are just so nauseatingly posed, styled and seem like deep fakes. This pair honestly make me retch with their faux compassion - just who do they think they are.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
1631725591938.png

Harry is the son of the future King Charles...Smeggy looks like she's channeling a King Charles Spaniel with that hairdo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
How much did they pay to get on there because honestly, if anyone should be on the cover it should be Dolly Parton, who gave her own money towards the vaccine research

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I think Scrotie and the SS were expecting (hoping for) a tit storm over on Twitter about the Time magazine cover but I've had a quick look and there is hardly any interest in them at all. I think people have just lost interest, they don't even promote annoyance any more, just general disdain!

I love the new emoji that Scrotie says he'll be using a lot - the melting face one. Do you think he really hasn't realised the irony?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
“In a world where everyone has an opinion about people they don’t know, the duke and duchess have compassion for the people they don’t know. They don’t just opine. They run toward the struggle," writes @chefjoseandres"

Run toward the struggle?! By running to a California mansion???

They don’t just opine?! That’s literally all they do!

Compassion for people they don’t know?! Like the poor Indian women she’s bought her hair from? Leaving aside the complete lack of compassion they have shown to a dying 99 year old, I mean honestly having compassion… it’s not that big an ask is it? Doesn’t everyone? I don’t know any Afghans, I still have compassion for them. It’s not hard and it’s not worthy of appearing in Time magazine. It’s just basic bleeping kindness… and they think they deserve some sort of special award for it?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Yes, I did too. First thought in fact.

Great first post and welcome to the forum.
I've said earlier that I have the simian line on both my palms. Can't say I recognise myself in your post though :LOL:
I’m sure that you have other aspects to your hand that make you a perfectly lovely person 😆. A Simian line does not make you a complete biatch, but if other pointers are in the palm, and my book mentions not having a strong thumb, which she doesn’t, it can indicate that rather than just being super focussed you can become super self deluded.

Tom Hardy has a simian line, so you are in good company!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
meghans mirror is saying that the trousers are designed by Victoria Beckham, so obviously HW has to copy the stance as well

ETA: Catherine is trending on twitter a certain gruesome duo are not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
@Might & power The site's been under a DDOS attack, so extra security check on browsers.

How much did they pay to get on there because honestly, if anyone should be on the cover it should be Dolly Parton, who gave her own money towards the vaccine research
On Tumblr someone's saying $1.5 million. Not sure how they'd know but maybe that's the going rate for a cover. :oops:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Harry&Meghan #139 they never Opine? Well, they certainly whine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.