Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
There was once a rumour that Invictus game photos where Smeg is directing the cameras is where she told Harry that they had videos of him doing stuff that if it came out would ruin him/family. They think the videos maybe came from Soho house. Which would tie in if it was brothel.... it wasn’t really a first day.. Harry arranged a “date” it was Meghan, she filmed & they tried to blackmail him at the games. Hence why he looked so worried in some of the pictures. Again, totally a rumour but might hold some water depending how foily your hat is.
What I dont understand is that there is a couple of centuries worth of established behaviour where Royals have availed themselves of the services of prostitutes - this would not be a first and H would be aware of that.

I agree the Invictus games looks like a play - surely it must be about more than pay for fun ?

Reactions: 8

Bastille

Chatty Member
Sorry all not going to keep posting DM comment replies, but had to share this too. Too infuriated!

This person in one fell swoop has lambasted me for ‘diagnosing’ Meghan, then tried to diagnose me with an ‘obsession disorder’!

I’ve stopped the back and forth now because you can’t fix these sugars, but seriously. It’s mind blowing how according to this person, all M’s critics are the brainwashed ones living in an echo chamber.

I said I’d done extensive research and their response was to tell me I have a disorder and they feel sorry for me! Well excuse me for not swallowing the MSM shite every 2 seconds and giving myself the opportunity to judge the facts properly.

You can’t win. If you give any reliably sourced facts, you’re a brainwashed DM reading bigot!View attachment 503674

(Mine is the below reply obviously;))
Which article is this on?

Nannyto2

VIP Member
That’ll be IronBetty, Queen of all she surveys, with her staunch enforcer WhipslasherAnne. Joined by that notorious villain(elle) FagAsh’Mil, of the infamous Fred’n’Ginger duo, now a reformed character & defender of the national ironic smirk.

They tried to deliver for Oprah interview but just left a calling card.
The Queen’s been out and about again finally today, at an RAF memorial. She looks great, but she’s definitely aged and shrunk a bit more this last year ☹ My Gran was her exact age and we lost her and grandad a week apart this last Christmas to Covid. She doesn’t have many years left and I’ll never forgive Haznoballs for putting her through all this. I’ve spent the last few years spending every bit of time I could with my grandparents just because I knew they wouldn’t be around for much longer. He’s a disgrace.

And since this has been mentioned several times in this thread lately and it made me laugh:

‘The Queen was in typically good spirits today as she laughed and joked with fellow attendees - and even asked an RAAF officer working with Typhoon jets if they were 'being sent off to chase the Russians?'

According to ITV's royal correspondent Chris Ship, Her Majesty asked another air force personnel about working with Typhoon jets in Northumberland.

The Queen asked: 'Are they being sent off to chase the Russians?'

He replied: 'That's correct ma'am, it's a lot of fun for us!'

The Queen responded simply, 'Hmm'

View attachment 507701
Maybe an announcement that the Archiedoll has learnt to say Prejudice or Institutional or some other right on word.
No his new word is establishmentism

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
The Prince Harry legacy from the Queen Mother is a disputed thing. The Queen Mother left every single penny (and every penny of her enormous debts) to HMTQ. Periodically, there is mention of some sort of trust set up for Harry by the Queen Mother, as the Express story you've linked suggests.

But it appears he also had support from his great-grandmother after the 101-year-old died 19 years ago today in 2002. Harry and William were both left £14million to share between them, but investments by royal advisors over the years meant this had increased to more than £20million, which they split evenly.

Forbes Magazine, though, investigated earlier this year, and had a comment from Harry's reps that said he was not a beneficiary of the Queen Mother's estate.

His late mother, Princess Diana, who famously died in a car crash after being chased by paparazzi, made the move possible. With financial support from the Crown abruptly shut off, the relocated royals have relied largely on the estimated $10 million inheritance Harry received from his late mother’s estate. Contrary to published reports, a representative confirms he was not a beneficiary of any of the nearly $100 million (£70 million) fortune left by his great-grandmother, the Queen Mother.

Oh well, I've tweeted the article, with a dig at Harry anyway!

I did think it would be pretty bad if only William and Harry got money from the Queen Mum, and the other great grandchildren didn't.

peradetlic

VIP Member
Something about
Interesting video from Bookworm. A connection between Markus Anderson and Ben Browning who is new guy at Archewell. And other info on Markus. And Archie on the beach was a stand in child possibly

From early history:

https://18waits.com/blogs/ramble/8633025-correspondence-with-markus-anderson

with Damian Hirst

https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Marku...P/White+Cube+Party+Soho+Beach+House+Art+Basel

I'm not on tumblr, but he is friend with Eddy Redmine
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/Markus+Anderson?sort=top

01Geordie

Agreed and I can’t understand it at all. People who are genuine victims usually don’t want to be cast in that light. They want to move beyond it, not be defined by it. Baffling.

ETA Revenge is a dish best served cold. Gawd knows what they think they need to serve up revenge for, but at every meal, for ever more? Honestly?
There was a clip of him on one of her friends insta accounts around the time of the interview which was quickly taken down but that seems odd to me - the friend would know not to post it, I’m thinking double bluff?

I guess the easiest way to find out if it’s a surrogate is to find the birth certificate as in the UK, the mother giving birth is the one named originally but this is sealed once the parental order birth certificate has been issued. I know when an adoption is done the birth certificate is almost identical except it has an A on the bottom, does a parental birth order have a similar code on it? I would presume so, is there any one who has more knowledge in this here?

• Wow

Kittypops

VIP Member
Right, this morning on my IG account an article popped up discussing the next moves MM ab JCMH could be considering to keep the pressure on regarding security cost. I have to say I went to have another look and I can't find it now so I could quote the source.... There was a strong feeling that as we've had the intruders at their Cali mansion ( highly skeptical ). we may now get the Kidnapping of Archie !! Yes, honestly, the thought is that as we have no clear pictures of Archie, no first hand witnesses of the child and as he is allegedly not living with them, this would be a right problem for the FBI /CIA looking for an almost invisible child . I do think this is highly improbable, but interesting none the less. Surely, the Markle if Archie does exist will have family photos of him. BUT if he didn't exist after all it would be a very "convenient " for them.

I truly hope this is just someone putting the wrong sums together, I wouldn't wish that on anybody.... Just passing on what I read. I would be interested to know if anybody else saw that article? Wish I'd paid more attention now.
Several pages behind, but this is an OMG moment!

OMG!

VC10

VIP Member
Since we're talking about the Mighty Anne, here's her talking about that kidnap attempt.

I enjoyed that clip. 😎😎❤

Latest Harry Markle blog. She's not happy
Shes not happy? ........Good! 😀😀😂😂😛

• Heart

Notworthy

VIP Member
Thank you @ResidentMerkin and @Kittypops for another shiny new thread.

Back on the 'what's wrong with Harry' discussion...

The last time Prince Harry saw Vicki McBratney she was his matron at Ludgrove Preparatory School helping him get over the loss of his mother, Diana, Princess of Wales.
As a 13-year-old schoolboy, the Prince would sit with Matron and show her letters from his late mother as they chatted over a cup of hot chocolate. She, too, had lost her mother and they formed an immediate bond.
Today the Prince had a happy and unexpected reunion with his old confidante 17 years after he last saw her, when she popped up in a crowd of royal fans during a walkabout in New Zealand.
Prince Harry chats to his old matron from Ludgrove School Vicky McBratley as he meets the people of Christchurch after visiting the 'Quake City' Museum in Christchurch, New Zealand'Quake City' Museum in Christchurch, New Zealand

The Prince with his former matron

Mrs McBratney, 44, who now works as a pre-school teacher in Christchurch, reminisced with him about his schooldays as she gave him a collection of photographs of him and his friends taken at Ludgrove, which he attended until 1998.
"My goodness, I remember you," the Prince said. "Long time no see."
Mrs McBratney, who had waited for two hours to see the Prince, started her job at Ludgrove on the day of Princess Diana’s funeral in 1997.
She said: “Every couple of weeks he’d come and knock on my door and we’d both go to the matron’s lounge and I’d make him a Milo or a hot chocolate and we’d sit and talk and he’d share his letters from his Mum.
“(He was) a loveable, friendly, nice boy. Cheeky, but not naughty. He's still got that same smile.
“I wasn’t sure he’d remember me after all these years but he did. It was really nice to relate to him again. He just looked really shocked and said 'Hi Vicki, nice to see you', gave me a kiss and had a chat.”
As he looked through the photographs she gave him, the Prince said: “They are awesome, there’s Walter! I love that.”
Mrs McBratney said that when she started work at the school, “the headmaster said Harry won’t be back until Wednesday because of the funeral, and I was saying ‘Harry, who’s Harry?’” When he did arrive for the start of term, she made sure he knew “I was there for him” because her own mother had died the year before.

When Mrs McBratney asked him how he had been since she last saw him, he said: “Very well, keeping busy.”
Mrs McBratney said she was known to Prince Harry as “ma’am” and her duties included waking him up, laying out his clothes, tucking him up in bed and supporting him when he played sport. She said she was his “counsellor and nanny” and effectively became a surrogate mother.

He was so fond of her that when his brother Prince William attended a premiere of The Man In The Iron Mask he asked him to get an autograph for her from its star, Leonardo DiCaprio, her favourite actor.
She said: “Harry came back the week after and said: ‘Ma’am, Ma’am, look!’ and showed me a programme signed ‘To Vicki, all the best, Leonardo DiCaprio’.”
She said the boys would play a game called “royal flush” in which the other boys would pretend to flush Prince Harry’s head down the toilet.

I'd never made the link before, but in the Telegraph piece it's clear that Harry was already going to get an extra year at Ludgrove. His birthday is 15 September, so he started out as one of the oldest boys in his year, but they still decided he needed to be kept back for another year before going to Eton. It wasn't anything to do with Diana's death at the end of August - Ludgrove were already expecting him back. Matron already had duties in her contract to tuck him in at night and lay out his clothes. Makes him sound very young for his age. Instead, we have a 13 year old who is a full year older than any of the boys in the school, tall and athletic, at the receiving end of 'Royal Flushes'. Bullying is vile, but for the boys to pick on the oldest boy in the school? Doesn't sound quite right, does it? That's not dyslexia, that's something else.
He would've been 13 in his last year, 12 at the beginning of term and then turning 13 the week after term started. Prep School is upto Y8

Nannyto2

VIP Member
My mum was one of 9 siblings the oldest female had jet black hair and green eyes ( this is the loose knickered one I mentioned in an earlier post )
The 2nd was a boy Sandy hair freckles
3rd boy green eyes black hair
Next a girl auburn hair Green eyes
Then a boy Sandy hair green eyes
The rest were girls. 1 black green eyes the rest a washed out brown /red and light brown with green eyes
All the offspring followed suit black hair or auburn
Except one boy who got the joker card
Bright ginger cork screw curly hair and Snow White skin
Poor sod he really got teased so dyed his hair jet black
He got called albino ****** from the black kids
Lol
But him toughen up
And his best mate was a black guy
Genetics is a funny thing
When I was at school we had a black guy with blue eyes wow he was handsome he got mobbed by the girls at every school disco
We had all religions and races at school
I can’t remember any bad racist remarks just inquisitive remarks like why is you hair so shiny , curly or braided what do you eat etc
that would be racist today
:eek:

• Sad
Reactions: 7

JAdore

I’m doubtful about this. There’s never been chat before about the girls wanting in. They quietly go about their lives and show up at family events, ascot etc. Wouldn’t be stunned if this came from the gruesome twosome since they’re constantly trying to push the E is Megs bestie narrative despite them constantly shitting on her.
They've certainly been pretty good value up to now, I'll grant you. Heads down, ostensibly employed and discreet. But, then again, their father isn't the sharpest tool in the box and clearly has massive entitlement issues. And their mother has a pretty decent track record of going through money like water then asking for more, so who knows what is lying dormant in their characters ?

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Personally I don't think that Lady C should have outed Anne at all. In my view that was a big misjudgment.

I'm sure every single member of the family had reservations about Snarkle. Naming anyone will inevitably cause a backlash in the media.

Anne is a strong lady and would probably take one for the team to take the heat off Charles but it seems really unfair.
I agree, was very surprised to read that Lady C had said this when she's held so much other stuff back. What good will it have done? It will all be taken out of context and add fuel to the fire. They should have just not commented. It's not as though H&M can even remember it clearly if at all so have no proof. They've told so many lies nobody would have believed them anyway. Big mistake I think and pointless.