Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bothers me too. Both Harry and Meghan have a collective amnesia about their pasts and are demanding that the rest of us forget her taking off her clothes for various roles and the strip barbecue for Men's Health magazine and Harry putting on a Nazi uniform and calling colleagues disgusting racist names along with homophobic remarks.

The audacity it takes to accuse your own family of racism on global tv, when Harry would actually be number one in everyone's minds if asked to name a racist member of the RF, is breathtaking. It doesn't surprise me at all that the nauseating Omid Scobie is essentially telling everyone to forget about the wedding lie too. It really pisses me off being told what to remember and what to think, especially by t***s, so if I hadn't closed my Twitter account on the grounds of abuse and threats from Sugars, I would be very tempted to respond to Omid's comment. I'd ask him to mention to Harry and Meghan that if they stop lying and being complete f***wits, they won't make even greater t***s of themselves by demanding we erase our memories.

Except of course, I'm absolutely certain Omid is a a personna non grata when it comes to H&M. He didn't even know the location of the Oprah interview and couldn't be arsed to check, so made a t**t of himself by repeating what other people had said, all of whom were wrong. Let's face it, Omid isn't fit to kiss Oprah's feet. He's small fry.
Crikey so much for her ethical vegan stance (there is EGG IN THIIIIIIIIS !!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Snarkles won't last 5 minutes in politics. She can't get over an insignificant row over tights and couldn't hack low grade duties as a royal !

She will never stand up for scrutiny against opponents with a high level of intelligence. They will run rings around her in a debate. Not to mention the fact that all her dirty laundry will be brought out in public. This is all showboating.
My guess is that she will stay in production Netflix or films.
this was in my closet magazine yesterday. I love the way he calls her sensitive because knowing what a strong and powerful woman she is, “sensitive” is just a bit of an insult

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion #84

Fallout from Orca interview hits the fan, he really should have listened to Aunty Anne!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
😁 I remember being conned into going to ante natal classes (bleeping NCT) when I was pregnant, where some ridiculous woman told us how we should all give birth naturally using stupid stuff like deep yogic breathing, birthing pools, candles and taking along relaxing whale music. We were all advised to write plans.

Mine said 'do whatever the doctor advises and ask for as many drugs as possible' needless to say I wasn't very popular!
I despise birth plans, setting women up to fail from the start. The benefit of having a baby in the US and not having insurance was that I avoided the NCT trap. I told my midwife I'd source my own drugs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Sugars probably don't know who Anne is, too thick
HRH Princess Anne The Princess Royal. THE. Princess. Royal. Repeat as often as necessary to make the distinction between a proper Princess and Meghan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"I want you to watch me take a massive poo in an enormous toilet. For hours."
I dunno about that but I do know that I learned what true fear was when I had to do my 1st tit after having my woowoo stiched halfway upto my arse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Blind gossip always do April fools Day. They release it 31st March so it's a slam dunk "what??!" comments And then do the reveal end of 1st or early 2nd April

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I despise birth plans, setting women up to fail from the start. The benefit of having a baby in the US and not having insurance was that I avoided the NCT trap. I told my midwife I'd source my own drugs 😂
ive heard so many woman talk about traumatic births, to the point of needing counselling, and I really think birth plans and all this earth mother tit is partly to blame. Everyone is so focused on the “perfect birth” with candles, music etc, and when it doesn’t go that way it can be devastating. They’d be much better prepared and able to mentally manage if they were told there’s a high chance of medical intervention and take all the drugs.
I did a birth plan with my first, ended up induced and c section and the whole thing was ignored. Second time around it was simply try for Vbac, c section of it fails.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just posted on this and used the same phrase Clear as Mud. Great minds ..!!. :LOL:

Probably he's now seen as such a pain in the a..se that he's not a great loss. Who wants an apologist like him droning on about our racist past when he can't seem to tell the difference between Clive of India and the Commonwealth countries? A woke joke, drug addict and married to a lunatic? Fantastic role model, not.
I hear that he had a telephone conversation today with Her Majesty The Queen.
I'm rather hoping she hinted strongly that it's time he retired.

I wish all of these prominent people would just tell the truth.
Even if they have made a boo-boo.
I can forgive someone who owns up and apologises sincerely.
If they dig themselves in deeper by trying to cover up a lie or mistake because they haven't got the guts, I think that's worse.

Just tell us what happened, you old goat and take the consequences.
FFS.

Reactions: 13
Meghan is a bit like that character Edina Monsoon isnt she?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Next title thread from Flossyposse in thread 82, it received lots of votes
Loved it (y)

Commissioner Harry should start with his wife, disinformation is her whole life!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Harry seems so gullible. I did think,initially, he might have thought ' Ive seen what the Press did to my Mum' , and wanted to get away with her, but as all this has gone on , I know its her, her, her. Hes not strong enough emotionally to stand his ground with her. Also, hes away from his mates, family, and surrounded by vacuous " yes" people.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Well I certainly wouldn't risk a home birth ar her age and definitely not without a trained medical professional on hand, that's bleeping stupid.

If she was really pregnant she would be booked in to a top medical facility with a lovely private suite and every necessity on hand, not to mention the best doctor available.

How can anybody believe this made up tit?

A doula wouldn't be able to give any pain relief either 🙄 oh..... that's cheered me right up. Imagine the pain 😁😅😅
In this way with the "home birth" they can keep it all secret and the details covered up. Not for Minge the transparency of a good private hospital where there will be doctors and staff to see what goes on. It will be like the Portland secrecy but better organised as there's much less scrutiny. Nobody knows where they actually live anyway.
Scuttling like a cockroach around the 16 Monteceito bathrooms with a flat stomach, there will be nobody to prove that she did mot have a baby. Her only collaborators will be her gormless dishrag husband and possibly the slightly creepy Dorito.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.