Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

bleeping hilarious!!
Isn't it? How can it be "hugely astute" to marry the spare, piss off one of the most powerful brands in the world, and live by bumming around billionaire friends houses ? As opposed to, say, getting your "hugely astute" brain to work inside said powerful brand to help it modernise and shine a light on causes that you care about ? An undergraduate degree from a decent-but-not-elite Uni is hardly evidence of a keen intellect, especially when it was promptly fucked off to make a living as a bit-part actress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
CBS was the only ones invited, guess the Royals blocked the cashing in, it may be relased later.
Gayle was actually there, same with TMZ distributing from the start things like
Chars first school day-Meghan thank you notes from Tonga
Kate and Wills Pakistan Mosque - Meghan throwback kissing Archie with Tutu
There was a parallel "royaling" barelly noticable in UK and Europe.

Reactions: 13
Found this online:
“By contrast, the replacement certificate issued in England and Wales was designed to
mirror as far as possible a certificate issued in respect of an entry held in a local register of
births, although there were subtle differences between the two forms, resulting from the
circumstances of the registration; specifically that the Parental Order entry is made on
production of a court order rather than information provided by an informant (typically the
child’s mother or father). An entry in a Register of Births contains 17 spaces for
information to be provided, whereas the Parental Order entry only contains 13. However,
these differences are unlikely to be evident to anyone not familiar with the details of the
two types of certificate, and are readily apparent only when the two certificates are placed
side by side.”

so that’s how you can tell if a surrogate has been used -Archies BC naming H&M will only contain 13 spaces for info.
That confirms what I’ve always thought. I’ve never bought the surrogacy idea. Both versions of Archie’s certificate floating around have 17 spaces. The parental birth laws were passed in 2009, I know that, so the 2010 info is likely current and correct. I mean, there’s plenty of other bloody weird stuff about his birth and IVF was clearly used but I did always think she looked pregnant. Of course there’s still no proof she is the genetic mother, why would she tell her ex-husband she couldn’t have children if there wasn’t some big issue. But I did always believe she was the birth mother.

Reactions: 9
Thank you. This is exactly what I wanted to find. Has this been publicly debated a great deal then?

The RF must know by now whether or not there really was a surrogate involved - for one thing, the courtiers must be all over Tattle and BG (welcome, friends - please tell us all you know). 😊 The press must be hot on the trail too. But from the RF's POV, wouldn't there need to be a certain delicacy about how to use this info?

Big IF, of course, as nothing is proven, but if the surrogacy rumour is true, a sudden public revelation of the story and the subsequent wipe-out of any hopes that the American Prince & Princess will ever be line for the throne could cause a bit of a slapback, even among normal people. Once again, all over the world, there would be a Woke-athon about how the racist Royals' fossilised attitudes now include ageism and prejudice against couples struggling with fertility issues (even though Edward and Sophie were open about using IVF). Not content with worrying about the exact shade of a child's skin, and imprisoning and persecuting little Mentally-ill Meghan, they (and therefore we in the UK) would look even more backward, hidebound and oppressive.

If I were dealing with it, I'd be saying, 'Look, you two, the game is up. You can withdraw with dignity right now and relinquish titles and place in the succession. Lots of nice juicy options available to you, and we can make Montecito life sweet; or, we just let the story float out...'
Maybe they're waiting till they've rescued Hostage Harry though.
"RF ....prejudice against couples struggling with fertility issues".
The issues that H&M have with the Royal Family have from day one solely involved prestige. Never fertility. It's always been about titles, position, money and status for them.
H&M have only themselves to blame for the charades they've put the public and the RF through by not being honest about the "pregnancies" and I think that any slapback will be against these two for being liars and a total waste of time and money for everyone. They have contributed absolutely zero and grabbed everything they can get their hands on, and now it's beginning to fall apart they are trying to blackmail the RF over the subterfuges that they themselves carried out on the RF and British public.

Reactions: 22
My theory surrounding the registration of the birth is that they didn't follow the legal rules that all the rest of us have to adhere to.

They paid someone a lot of money and had a strict contract in place. The baby was delivered and handed over, therefore the carrier didn't register the child. She probably only saw him when he arrived and that baby would have been whisked away within an hour.

There's even a chance that Archie wasn't born here but flown in by private jet. We wouldn't be any the wiser.

That confirms what I’ve always thought. I’ve never bought the surrogacy idea. Both versions of Archie’s certificate floating around have 17 spaces. I mean, there’s plenty of other bloody weird stuff about his birth and IVF was clearly used but I did always think she looked pregnant. Of course there’s still no proof she is the genetic mother, why would she tell her ex-husband she couldn’t have children if there wasn’t some big issue. But I did always believe she was the birth mother.
It proves nothing to me other than the fact that they do whatever they like.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
That confirms what I’ve always thought. I’ve never bought the surrogacy idea. Both versions of Archie’s certificate floating around have 17 spaces. The parental birth laws were passed in 2009, I know that, so the 2010 info is likely current and correct. I mean, there’s plenty of other bloody weird stuff about his birth and IVF was clearly used but I did always think she looked pregnant. Of course there’s still no proof she is the genetic mother, why would she tell her ex-husband she couldn’t have children if there wasn’t some big issue. But I did always believe she was the birth mother.
The mysterious second birth certificate has never been published in its complete form. We only got to see a very limited view. Draw your own conclusions about why not one single newspaper published the second birth certificate in full....

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She disappeared for 2 months before birth, baby could be a US Citizen, and is the child of a US citizen, the surrogacy theory is somehow funny, Markle is someone that would birth 5 completly alone if it furthers her cause, so aside from padding after the Euginie and white bridezilla dress in Australia fiasco, I doubt it, it wouldn't be worth the risk IMHO.

Reactions: 4
The mysterious second birth certificate has never been published in its complete form. We only got to see a very limited view. Draw your own conclusions about why not one single newspaper published the second birth certificate in full....

Maybe we should try and order one ourselves?! Only costs £35 or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I believe she is Archies birth mother. More for the post birth pictures, no new mother wants to show of that huge post baby bump, especially when it’s going to be published around the whole world. Wasn’t the most flattering ensemble, and I couldn’t imagine why she would’ve faked that. Also the few times we have seen Archies face he is clearly the same little boy so I cannot get on with all those conspiracy theories that he doesn’t really exist.
she is a manipulative controlling little weasel though and I really hope that she gets her just desserts one day.

Reactions: 24
I believe she is Archies birth mother. More for the post birth pictures, no new mother wants to show of that huge post baby bump, especially when it’s going to be published around the whole world. Wasn’t the most flattering ensemble, and I couldn’t imagine why she would’ve faked that. Also the few times we have seen Archies face he is clearly the same little boy so I cannot get on with all those conspiracy theories that he doesn’t really exist.
she is a manipulative controlling little weasel though and I really hope that she gets her just desserts one day.
I must admit that picture of her afterwards with Harry and Archie does make me think she did give birth to him. Unless she is very clever and had a fake after birth bump

Reactions: 9
Cant say I am sorry I missed that but I think I have seen a picture of it. She looks no better than a tart!! As Prince Philip allegedly told Harry, you dont marry an actress. Pity he didnt take any notice.
.... I am sorry I missed that..."
Our hunky attorney took a sex break during Court recess to hoist our pocket Hitler against a filing cabinet in this clip. He looks a well runt so don't know how he managed it but maybe he had a stool?
Shame you missed this heart warming scene so I've described it for you as best I can.
(LOL I deliberately misquoted you BIB!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I must admit that picture of her afterwards with Harry and Archie does make me think she did give birth to him. Unless she is very clever and had a fake after birth bump
The bump was huge, over inflated and too high up.

Smeggy was crap with the moonbumps because she always fitted them to her dresses rather than fitting the dresses to the bump (as most women have to do).

Believe me there's nothing clever about this awful woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The bump was huge, over inflated and too high up.

Smeggy was crap with the moonbumps because she always fitted them to her dresses rather than fitting the dresses to the bump (as most women have to do).

Believe me there's nothing clever about this awful woman!
I agree. M wore a smaller moon bump in the Archie reveal, and it was lopsided and very high up, directly under her right rib cage in that white belted dress. Her face looks slightly swollen in the reveal pictures but honestly I wouldn’t put it past her for it to be a bit of intentional weight gain as well as a face full of dermal filler

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I got lost in legal speak :
The late inclusion of HRH in the birth certificate, may also mean that weak Charles accepted later that the children recieve titles once he is king. Maybe the Harkles where initialy forbidden to list the HRH.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.