Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been posted further on, I just want to comment before I leave for work.
I think that the change was so HRH was the first thing read in relation to MM, Prince was also adde to Harry’s name. In my opinion it’s all about the titles.
That's it, money, titles and above all prestige. She wanted an HRH as mother on the certificate so changed it. Until we see the full birth certificate we won't know. Something strange went on and like everything else about this pregnancy and birth it was all secretive and sneaky. I think all their lies are disgusting and a big "up yours" to the public.
We do not know one SINGLE fact for certain, unlike all the other above-board royal births. What are they hiding? Nobody believes their "privacy" rubbish any more. I thought the "home video" of Farch on the beach was creepy and depressing, and now we have further suggestions that like the other sightings of this child, it wasn't him.
Still they plough on with their arrogance and rhino-hides, determined to impose their victimhood on the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That's it, money, titles and above all prestige. She wanted an HRH as mother on the certificate so changed it. Until we see the full birth certificate we won't know. Something strange went on and like everything else about this pregnancy and birth it was all secretive and sneaky. I think all their lies are disgusting and a big "up yours" to the public.
We do not know one SINGLE fact for certain, unlike all the other above-board royal births. What are they hiding? Nobody believes their "privacy" rubbish any more. I thought the "home video" of Farch on the beach was creepy and depressing, and now we have further suggestions that like the other sightings of this child, it wasn't him.
Still they plough on with their arrogance and rhino-hides, determined to impose their victimhood on the world.
Agreed and I can’t understand it at all. People who are genuine victims usually don’t want to be cast in that light. They want to move beyond it, not be defined by it. Baffling.

ETA Revenge is a dish best served cold. Gawd knows what they think they need to serve up revenge for, but at every meal, for ever more? Honestly?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Meena (Kamal Harris's niece) who is a big fan of smeg

Oh god, who cares what Harris's uggo woke stepdaughter thinks about anything? As for 'model' ... this is the clearest case of an unfortunate mousy, unwashed-looking girl getting a momentary leg-up into an industry she has no business in to glean favour with her powerful stepmother.

Btw, if she's so woke and a fan of the blacks as a lily white gal she should say what she thinks about Kamala actually being deeply unpopular with actual black people in her state due to her record of amongst other things, illegally keeping inmates in prison beyond their sentences in California's for-profit prisons to hire out as cheap labour. Or about her stepmother's truly cringe lying about smoking weed in college while listening to rap albums that didn't come out until years later, while also being the DA that sent blacks down for looooong stretches for weed? One of the many reasons she garnered about 1% support in the presidential race.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'll do abit of catching up I'm on page 12. xx
I leave this here for now 😄

Polish_20200704_011904829_resize_95.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm getting a bit worried. Unless I missed something, The Mad Woman of Montecito has been quiet for over 24 hours. I imagine this is what it felt like waiting for a doodle_bug bomb that had stopped whistling to hit something, in WW2. Her wrath will be terrible to behold now that she's been debunked. What do we think.... threatened miscarriage, intruder, or kidnap attempt to get us all feeling sorry for our fav victim again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I got lost in legal speak :
The late inclusion of HRH in the birth certificate, may also mean that weak Charles accepted later that the children recieve titles once he is king. Maybe the Harkles where initialy forbidden to list the HRH.
Archie’s first birth certificate had the HRH titles, Prince was not included for Harry and Meghan Markle was in front of HRH Duchess of Sussex, I think that she wanted the HRH and her title to be given prominence

Reactions: 12
Ooh that's interesting and of course it makes sense for the child to be educated in the home country.
If Charles implements a similar policy then Smeggys children are totally out as they are bound to be educated in America!
What other things does the Swedes have in their policy? That Harry‘s children will not necessarily get the prince and Princess titles? Charles is very keen to streamline the monachy and very interested in the way the Swedes do it. Maybe this has got Megain spooked and why she is so desperate to get those titles now from The Queen and not wait for Charles. And why they stupidly kept mentioning how wonderful The Queen was towards them. They are so stupid, trash everyone but make sure we praise The Queen. As if, that would make a big difference, trashing everyone else is still trashing The Queen. They are truly the dumbest couple in the World.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I believe she is Archies birth mother. More for the post birth pictures, no new mother wants to show of that huge post baby bump, especially when it’s going to be published around the whole world. Wasn’t the most flattering ensemble, and I couldn’t imagine why she would’ve faked that. Also the few times we have seen Archies face he is clearly the same little boy so I cannot get on with all those conspiracy theories that he doesn’t really exist.
she is a manipulative controlling little weasel though and I really hope that she gets her just desserts one day.
I think She was pregnant also. But I am happy to be proven wrong and nothing this witch does would surprise me. I think there could have used IVF and that the pregnancy dates are all out of whack.

Reactions: 11
" jea......lous....y..........."

😂😂😂😂😂

Rangrang88 ; that picture says it all 😀😎
msged evil. There’s plenty of videos of her narc mask falling off and she’s doing that very creepy movement with her mouth and evil stare

• Wow
Reactions: 23
What other things does the Swedes have in their policy? That Harry‘s children will not necessarily get the prince and Princess titles? Charles is very keen to streamline the monachy and very interested in the way the Swedes do it. Maybe this has got Megain spooked and why she is so desperate to get those titles now from The Queen and not wait for Charles. And why they stupidly kept mentioning how wonderful The Queen was towards them. They are so stupid, trash everyone but make sure we praise The Queen. As if, that would make a big difference, trashing everyone else is still trashing The Queen. They are truly the dumbest couple in the World.
In Sweden only the children of the Crown Princess are HRH, but all the other grandchildren are prince/ss and have a duchy from birth. Up until a couple of years ago they were all HRH but they were removed and they are not deemed still part of the Royal family but not the Royal House. Succession is limited to the descendants of Carl VI Gustaf and must be Lutheran and raised in Sweden. Princess Madeleine's kids are still in the line but are currently being raised in the US so one would imagine they will be removed from the succession should they continue to be raised in the US. Norway limits its Royal House to the King, Queen, Crown Prince couple and their elder child. The younger child is HH Prince Sverre Magnus rather than HRH

Reactions: 18
Latest Paula M

Very interesting, I agree with so much of what she says. I have never liked Oprah, or Ellen, I always felt that their shows were look at what a great person I am, but underneath were lots of snide little comments. When you have billions, giving away stuff is not that big a deal.

The thing about her husband was very disturbing, narcissists do this to keep their victims off balance, so you can't know what is real, you begin to doubt yourself and what you do.

I believe she is Archies birth mother. More for the post birth pictures, no new mother wants to show of that huge post baby bump, especially when it’s going to be published around the whole world. Wasn’t the most flattering ensemble, and I couldn’t imagine why she would’ve faked that. Also the few times we have seen Archies face he is clearly the same little boy so I cannot get on with all those conspiracy theories that he doesn’t really exist.
she is a manipulative controlling little weasel though and I really hope that she gets her just desserts one day.
I think the dress has a lot to do with how her bump looks in this photo, most of us have clothes that accentuate things we prefer they didn't, or to highlight our good points. I think that all of Meghan's clothes choices are deliberate, chosen to send a message.

Goodness knows. Perhaps they are lying to Gayle King which wouldnt surprise me.
I treat everything that purports to come from MM as a lie until proven true.

It's funny that they didn't want a title for Archie when he was born as they wanted him to be brought up as a normal child but now they're out of the royal family and they can fade into obscurity and have the normal life for him they said they wanted, they're obsessed about him having one.
That may have been to save face, but I think that it was a case of we want the title of Prince for Archie, and what she said in the OW interview about the title seems to support this.

Interesting video from Bookworm. A connection between Markus Anderson and Ben Browning who is new guy at Archewell. And other info on Markus. And Archie on the beach was a stand in child possibly

Not at all surprising.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Still can’t get over this. Got to be up there with one of the most cringeworthy things I’ve ever seen. She’s not all there 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.