Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
That pic could so easily be photo shopped though. If it was really a moonbump down to her nees, she sure looked extremely composed!
From memory they were Getty photos, several of them from the same day and there seems to have been a malfunction of the moonbump. There have been many strange-shaped photos over the months and these have been posted on this thread and talked about at great length. I've not got access to the most obvious ones but there's a link which someone kindly set up on this thread where you can find them.
Maybe someone can point it out to @MoodyBlue ?

Reactions: 10

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Sorry to be dim, I’m trying to catch up, but how does Lady C know definitely that it was Anne?
Three sources apparently good ones. But whether or not they're reliable, the point is that she said it and imho should not have done so especially as she's got the measure of the toxic two. Allegedly. Makes you wonder.

Reactions: 10

Hoohumm

Maybe because Charles will be the Head of the Church of England?
That was my thinking too but Anne remarried in the church of Scotland because..... Divorced people couldn't marry in the church of England.... That was 1992 and Charles was 2005... Perhaps its changed now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Found this online:
“By contrast, the replacement certificate issued in England and Wales was designed to
mirror as far as possible a certificate issued in respect of an entry held in a local register of
births, although there were subtle differences between the two forms, resulting from the
circumstances of the registration; specifically that the Parental Order entry is made on
production of a court order rather than information provided by an informant (typically the
child’s mother or father). An entry in a Register of Births contains 17 spaces for
information to be provided, whereas the Parental Order entry only contains 13. However,
these differences are unlikely to be evident to anyone not familiar with the details of the
two types of certificate, and are readily apparent only when the two certificates are placed
side by side.”

so that’s how you can tell if a surrogate has been used -Archies BC naming H&M will only contain 13 spaces for info.
That confirms what I’ve always thought. I’ve never bought the surrogacy idea. Both versions of Archie’s certificate floating around have 17 spaces. The parental birth laws were passed in 2009, I know that, so the 2010 info is likely current and correct. I mean, there’s plenty of other bloody weird stuff about his birth and IVF was clearly used but I did always think she looked pregnant. Of course there’s still no proof she is the genetic mother, why would she tell her ex-husband she couldn’t have children if there wasn’t some big issue. But I did always believe she was the birth mother.

Angelmary

Yes, Yes, bloody well yes. I have it in my bones that they want those bloody titles for their kiddies. For some unknown reason they want them now and don’t seem content to wait unti Charles takes the throne. Let’s face it, a prince Archie and a Princess whatever can earn a lot of cash, prestige and attention.. Plain Archie and plain miss whatever not so much. Those poor children are going to be exploited so much because of their greedy parents.

I commend you as well. Its all too hard and nothing you say will change their minds. I do the drop and exit approach sometimes. Comment and then get outta there before I can get into any nastiness.

Yeah but how do they all feel now after that interview seeing what they did to their own family. I wouldn’t trust them with any of my secrets and would certainly be very careful about what I said around them. It’s just commonsense to be wary of them now after that interview. I can’t see any of them refusing to do a royal concert or a meet and greet with the RF because they believe everything that H$M said. It is going to be very interesting when the next bis royal event takes place to see who gets invited and who will not. And who will decline on principle.
What kind of christening for the new baby do you think they will have
It won't be in UK with the R.F..I think they will have a big showy do to say "up yours"

• Sick

JeanneLou

I doubt that story, way too familiar - I would hope 😬. Aside from that, the likelihood someone's going to contradict her is slight.
HOWEVER, of course she could have called - did she actually speak to anyone? Or just dial any old number, claim it was the direct line to The Queen and no one (except M) is the wiser.
I like Baguette's Power Flex concept better than what I wrote!!

• Haha

SoTiredMomma

I think that we should have poll as where the hatching is going to happen: bathroom no. 4, chicken coop or archie playhouse? Feel free to add
I think she will be pushing out of her coochie on a highway, while strapping JCMH on baby booster, to drop him at Better up, as Haznoballs mustn't be having driving licence.

• Haha

Twocats

Super Injunction in play here perhaps?;)
But the amendment states clearly what the changes are, and what sections of the original certificate the changes were made too, I think that it is about the titles being prominent.

mystic cat

I believe she is Archies birth mother. More for the post birth pictures, no new mother wants to show of that huge post baby bump, especially when it’s going to be published around the whole world. Wasn’t the most flattering ensemble, and I couldn’t imagine why she would’ve faked that. Also the few times we have seen Archies face he is clearly the same little boy so I cannot get on with all those conspiracy theories that he doesn’t really exist.
she is a manipulative controlling little weasel though and I really hope that she gets her just desserts one day.
I must admit that picture of her afterwards with Harry and Archie does make me think she did give birth to him. Unless she is very clever and had a fake after birth bump

JimmyJams

Sharon is a legend and should carry on with suing that bloody tv station. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the way she holds that child is so unnatural which makes me wonder how many times she was holding an actual baby??

The worst thing I feel is the bloody injustice of it all to drag out all that shite on oops whinefree to a family that were too dignified to slug it out on their low terms and that they put the whole of this Country through the wringer,bullying,whining twat s and now they are surprised at the venom that is coming back at them and we have only just started. Some of the awful things the yanks are saying about us and I have not seen one post on here that slags off the people of the USA, only their gobby, ignorant chat show hosts, with huge chips on their shoulders with shit for brains who don't know their heads from their arses

We have a right to be angry and let them have it Sussex shi t shovellers
say it like it is girl!

oops whinefree 😂

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
As much as I'd like to hear from him, I turned on the TV and the two women presenters were awful and just kept talking over the guests to get their points over. Piers must be howling
Agree, they are so annoying talking over each other

Tom Bowers on GMB now.

Last edited:
Personally I don't think that Lady C should have outed Anne at all. In my view that was a big misjudgment.

I'm sure every single member of the family had reservations about Snarkle. Naming anyone will inevitably cause a backlash in the media.

Anne is a strong lady and would probably take one for the team to take the heat off Charles but it seems really unfair.
Sorry to be dim, I’m trying to catch up, but how does Lady C know definitely that it was Anne?

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Time to catch up 🥰 xx.

I leave this here for now 😄 xx.
This is quite an old one before I had my photoshop app..

View attachment 507044
"Since been with Meghan my penis has shrunk to this size!"
"MY penis was THIS SIZE before I woz wiv Megs! It's shrunk. Dunno why...
Who is DB Woodside and why does he think he is important enough to tell the BRF to apologise to a grifter?
He's a POC woke male so he can say exactly what he wants and don't you dare challenge him!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Evangelina

VIP Member
I got lost in legal speak :
The late inclusion of HRH in the birth certificate, may also mean that weak Charles accepted later that the children recieve titles once he is king. Maybe the Harkles where initialy forbidden to list the HRH.

• Sad
  • Wow

ElpisWept

Princess Anne's going to be in her rocking chair on the front porch with a 12 bore....

Anne's own (ex) daughter-in-law Autumn Phillips is Canadian. I find it believable that Anne would be clear-eyed about the situation and speak out if she saw problems ahead.
Yes, but Autumn Phillips does not have a drop of black blood in her (to my [rather limited] knowledge) and is therefore white, so that wouldn't count as racism* (in today's woke society, anyway).

*If Princess Anne did have any objections because Autumn Phillips is foreign.

MillicentMargaret

He's spoken but what is he actually saying? We know they were married on 19th May but that wasn't the question surely? We want to know about the secret cottage garden ceremony. Who are @repubblica? Why is he talking to them and not the press to clear the air?
It's an Italian newspaper and he was giving an interview on everything going on in the lead up to Easter. He's not saying anything his office or The Sun hasn't already said basically. He didn't conduct a marriage ceremony and didn't sign a legal document knowing that he had performed another illegal one a few days before but isn't going to break confidentiality by saying what actually went on.

I suppose the Sugar Squad can say he did marry them since he put emphasis on "legal" wedding but he also said he didn't sign the marriage certificate knowing he'd broken canon law.