Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this fantastic article on Twitter, she also has one telling Harry to give up his titles. Oh and Meghan, she's black, genuinely black (not 12.5%), you gonna cry racism about her? No, don't think so.

I love this ladies writing. Absolutely got Smeg nailed.

Ooh ooh oooohhhhh ! Wonder if megs will turn on Orca in some (delusional and self destructive) way at some point ?!

🍿
Of course she will ... I for one can't wait because it ain't going to be pretty and it ain't going to end well for the smug beatch. Orca will eat her alive and ruin her in one fell swoop!..

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Surely some investigative journalists out there must be aware there may have been moonbumps used and surely they will be digging around.

The Sun got hold of the marriage certificate by buying a copy.
Anybody researching their family tree can buy Birth, Death and Marriage certificates - so has anyone bought a copy of Archie's?
Or is there some legal block on it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is exactly what happened with the Rachel Johnson article being taken out of context. She said Meghan had ‘rich blood’ and essentially that she is a beautiful woman, and that the ‘watery blue blood’ would benefit from it. This was turned into a ‘racist attack’ on meghans skin colour. Mind blowing.

Yes, apparently you aren’t allowed to say someone is ‘exotic’ anymore. I saw that on social media the other day.

I don’t get it, wokes say that if you’re ‘colourblind’ then you’re not acknowledging the struggles of POCs and being racist, but if you comment on our differences in a complimentary way, you’re racist too.

Bored of it o_O
What a stupid comment to make about a woman who clearly had had multiple surgeries to make her look more caucasion and straightens her natural hair. Why bow down to the stupidity? It is the same as saying how one of Katie Price's kids looks like her - which version are they bleeping talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a stupid comment to make about a woman who clearly had had multiple surgeries to make her look more caucasion and straightens her natural hair. Why bow down to the stupidity? It is the same as saying how one of Katie Price's kids looks like her - which version are they bleeping talking about?
Exactly. Ironically I think Rachel Johnson was trying to be overly PC by mentioning how gorgeous she thinks Meghan is, but got called a racist anyway!

Reactions: 16
I guess the easiest way to find out if it’s a surrogate is to find the birth certificate as in the UK, the mother giving birth is the one named originally but this is sealed once the parental order birth certificate has been issued. I know when an adoption is done the birth certificate is almost identical except it has an A on the bottom, does a parental birth order have a similar code on it? I would presume so, is there any one who has more knowledge in this here?
There's been controversy about the birth certificate, as M changed her name on it (so that it says Her Royal Highness, The Duchess of Sussex on it, not Rachel Meghan etc). She claimed it was at the orders of the Palace. They immediately said it was her choice. It's all a bit weird and I don't quite understand what it was all about. As usual, Markle revels in mystification and obfuscation, smoke and mirrors, leading us all to speculate wildly.

Sharon is a legend and should carry on with suing that bloody tv station. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the way she holds that child is so unnatural which makes me wonder how many times she was holding an actual baby??

The worst thing I feel is the bloody injustice of it all to drag out all that shite on oops whinefree to a family that were too dignified to slug it out on their low terms and that they put the whole of this Country through the wringer,bullying,whining twit s and now they are surprised at the venom that is coming back at them and we have only just started. Some of the awful things the yanks are saying about us and I have not seen one post on here that slags off the people of the USA, only their gobby, ignorant chat show hosts, with huge chips on their shoulders with tit for brains who don't know their heads from their arses

We have a right to be angry and let them have it Sussex shi t shovellers
I have a feeling that these are Americans:

Unpopular Opinions #MeghanandHarryonOprah | Page 2 | Lipstick Alley

The Royals | Lipstick Alley

Reactions: 3
Yes, isn't it odd?
I wonder if, after the children get princely status (when Charles becomes king), would evidence that they were born of a surrogate automatically remove them from the line of succession? Or does Madame think that just having the title will lock them into it?
If they concealed and deceived the RF and entire country they would be taken out of the line and all titles would go.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They don't seem to fit together and if you compare them to Kate and William (their love is on show, even without obvious PDA), its strange
I think Hand M over the top PDA was all for show, it didn't appear genuine and for the most part she gripping onto his mitts like they were going to drop. It put me in mind of holding hands with a toddler, who is just about to cross the road a second too early.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The idea that they might try to pull off a 'Omg, Archie has been kidnapped' made me think of the Lindberg Baby. There are theories that Lindberg himself arranged that kidnapping and an innocent man was sent to his death. Certainly Lindberg was a seriously weird man, fascinated by eugenics and one theory is that he put his kid up for experimentation, which killed the kid. No idea if that's true of course but it's a fascinating rabbit hole to go down if you want a change from the Harkles. Sorry to go off topic :)
If they try to pull that or any kidnapping tit, I think that we will see full power of RF. Also, I wouldn't like to be them when all the alphabet agencies come knocking. I guarantee that they are already under observation by default.

Reactions: 17
Right, this morning on my IG account an article popped up discussing the next moves MM ab JCMH could be considering to keep the pressure on regarding security cost. I have to say I went to have another look and I can't find it now so I could quote the source.... There was a strong feeling that as we've had the intruders at their Cali mansion ( highly skeptical ). we may now get the Kidnapping of Archie !! Yes, honestly, the thought is that as we have no clear pictures of Archie, no first hand witnesses of the child and as he is allegedly not living with them, this would be a right problem for the FBI /CIA looking for an almost invisible child . I do think this is highly improbable, but interesting none the less. Surely, the Markle if Archie does exist will have family photos of him. BUT if he didn't exist after all it would be a very "convenient " for them.

I truly hope this is just someone putting the wrong sums together, I wouldn't wish that on anybody.... Just passing on what I read. I would be interested to know if anybody else saw that article? Wish I'd paid more attention now.
While I wouldn't put it past them in terms of their ambient levels of dipshittery, and the fallout would be potentially hysterical, this would be an incredibly risky move for them. It would be too easy for law enforcement to make a lot of very inconvenient discoveries about the child (or lack thereof), and it would raise immediate red flags if they were unable to produce documentation or DNA samples, etc, for a child supposedly born of them and living with them full-time.

Maybe as Smegs continues to devolve psychologically, she could be capable of a stunt like this, but not until she's in full fight-or-flight mode.

Reactions: 23
There's no point getting upset about fools who like the Harkles and buy into their lies.

These people are all going to have so much egg on their faces that they'll he able to make an omelette in the fullness of time when all their lies are exposed . They will look like idiots for believing Smeggy. The Harkles will fall from grace will come soon enough.

The Americans who want to abolish the monarchy can butt out. It's none of their business and their opinions don't matter, just as it's none of my business who they elect as President.
That's why I never offer opinions or take sides in foreign politics.

Remember it's going to be large omelettes all round 😉🍳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Exactly. Ironically I think Rachel Johnson was trying to be overly PC by mentioning how gorgeous she thinks Meghan is, but got called a racist anyway!
Nah she just sounds like another bloody sychophant. There is no excuse, as far as I'm concerned, to pander to popular opinion/unpopular opinion by writing utter crap. There is hardly any real investigative journalism nowadays - it all boils down to 'a source' 'a close friend' starts with a definite 'stated' then wanders into 'thinks it is likely'. Don't write anything if you don't have word from the horse's mouth or can't name the source.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's an old story but definitely feels like the press are starting to subtly push back. Wait for the smashing crockery and the US celeb article saying how kind Merkin is.

I'm still fuming none of my friends have ever posted I'm kind on their social media. That must mean I'm a right witch.
Isn’t whiskey in a teacup an interesting title as Reese has been rumoured to have a problem with the old vino

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm just still angry there hasn't been a defending of kate officially. And markle and her fans, sugars and Hollywood have essentially just tried to happily bully another woman and her family. I want Oprah and her ilk to pay!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm just still angry there hasn't been a defending of kate officially. And markle and her fans, sugars and Hollywood have essentially just tried to happily bully another woman and her family. I want Oprah and her ilk to pay!
Snarkles and her silly stans really don't matter. They are just a loud bunch of idiots mouthing off. Our royal family doesn't depend on having their seal of approval. The only thing that matters is that public opinion in the UK is on their side.

Public opinion has already turned since the interview with many realising that it was just Meghan's opinion with little basis in fact. The ones still clinging on have their own agenda. I really couldn't give a toss about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wasn’t going to do this, but I am too annoyed not to....

Taking a break from Markle, woke and witch hunters. Life is too short to wallow in tit when you don’t have to. I’ll be back when something interesting happens (if I’m not banned or something).

😘
Best response ever. X

Reactions: 11
It's sing-along time, Tattlers. Fire up your karaoke machine and belt it out to Buckingham Palace version of Shania Twain's That don't impress me much:

We've seen a few girls who thought they were pretty smart
But you've got being right down to an art
You think you're a genius, you drive us up the wall
You're a regular original; a know-it-all

Oh-ooh-oh, you think you're special
Oh-ooh-oh, you think you're something else

OK, so you're a suitcase girl
That don't impress us much
So you suck like a hoover but have you got the common touch?
Now don't get us wrong, yeah, we think you're a good horizontal
But that won't keep us going in the midst of a pandemic

Uh-huh, yeah, yeah

Now you’re a duchess with a moonbump under her dress
And a surrogate in Canada just in case
Add some extra elastic around your waist cause you need to lock it
'Cause Heaven forbid it should fall outta place

Oh-ooh-oh, you think you're special

OK, so you're the Queen of Yachting

That don't impress us much (Oh, oh, uh)
So you got the duke but have you got the common touch?
And don't get us wrong, yeah, so you think you're alright
But don’t forget that you’re also half white

Yeah

You're one of those girls who likes to slap her staff
Then cries racism. That doesn’t half make us laugh
We can believe you kiss your mirror goodnight
Now, c'mon, baby, tell us. You must be jokin', right?

Oh-ooh-oh, you think you're something special

OK, so you wore her perfume
That don't impress us much (That don't impress us)
You think Piers uncouth but he tells the truth
And don't get us wrong, yeah, you think you're alright
And you want more than your time in in the limelight

Uh-huh, yeah, yeah

OK. So, what do you think? You're Diana or something?

Whatever

That don't impress us
Brilliant Wu! :love:
Ooh ooh oooohhhhh ! Wonder if megs will turn on Orca in some (delusional and self destructive) way at some point ?!

🍿
This was just my take on the Daily Star exclusive. I found it odd that H&M say in this article that they believed that Porka would "make their story believable and reliable in the US....as Oprah was trustworthy" etc.
Although their interview was full of lies, holes and inconsistencies it's as though they are peeved with Porka for not having magicked it all true, and because of Porka's fame made viewers believe that everything they said was Gospel. They thought that Porka could turn their lies into facts like water into wine.
They've now seen the public reaction and the fallout to what they thought would be a Dead Cert Dream Team, the Porka 'N Minge Duo, and it's not what they were expecting. This could be why there's the slant in the article that they relied on Porka and are possibly disappointed that she didn't get their message and Truth across. If so it's a scary example of how deranged they are, as even a chat-show host as big as Porka can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.