Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But isn't a moonbump solid? Its not made like a water bed surely!
Maybe they do some in a blancmange type consistency? Or it wasn't strapped on properly, so the whole thing was moving from side to side?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow!
I can see how M would have turned any general concern about her into racism but what I do wonder is how on earth did she or Harry turn a concern over a marriage into something as specific as concerns over the colour of a future baby? If this is all true that the skin tone was never mentioned then that would have to been made up by M & H, I can't see how else that type of conversation can be misinterpreted. If so, it's very sick indeed.
Anne Widdecombe was on Big Brother and said the same about Meghan and she was accused of racism. Some people have a radar for sniffing out the Meghan Markles of this world.

Reactions: 19
Her uterus is used as a weapon to blackmail and entrap. Missed periods, miscarriages to suit, fake births. This woman is absolutely fixated on her innards and nobody is spared the details. How disgusting.

Possibly, but I doubt an entire amniotic sac and its contents could slip down to the mother's knees in a box shape and then be hoisted back up for the next day photos, as we've seen.
That pic could so easily be photo shopped though. If it was really a moonbump down to her nees, she sure looked extremely composed!

Reactions: 5
The way Lady C tells it, Princess Anne mentioned cultural differences and being 'the wrong sort of American', probably thinking about Autumn being the right sort of Canadian, by all accounts she has really fitted in well around Gatcombe Park, despite the marriage in the end collapsing. Meghan has picked up on the 'wrong sort of American' phrase and weaponised it as racism.

Anyone else thinking that it's probably better for the RF that this turns out to be Princess Anne? Who is known to be a straight talker?
See Princess Anne stood firm rolling up her shirt sleeves, says to HRHTQ, PP & PC: “Look, say it was me who said it. That woman is a bloody nuisance. I’ll take her on, leave it to me”.
PC: “Phew!”
PP: “That’s my girl!”
HRHTQ: “Drink, Darling?”
PA: “Double Queen Mum on the rocks please”.

Chin, chin, sorted.

And they have built such a tight knit family group that Zara begged Autumn not to return to Canada and the two Phillipses are managing to live together despite being separated. There were no issues there at all and Autumn was welcomed gladly and she’s been a great family addition and good mum, never mind the impending divorce.

Anne is a great judge of character, always has been and is the safest member of the family it could have been now that Lady C’s outed her. I mean, most put her up there as among their favourite Royals and that won’t change.

My friend just texted me and said “you said it was Anne the day after the interview” so I’ve got my smug, Mystic Meg hat on! Just had a hunch it was her but we all knew it had been totally twisted, nothing to do with colour and all to do with character.
#AnneFan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I can't decide about the divorce!

I want him to divorce her because she's such a vile, revolting, scheming individual, but on the other hand, he chose her and I think they deserve each other!
I think JCMH having to live with her craziness is the perfect karma for treating his grandmother, brother and sister-in-law like tit. Rachael staying married to him will also be more of a punishment than a divorce to her.... he’ll drive her even more nuts with his general stupidity and when the pay checks stop rolling in. If they divorce, she’ll only get more publicity oxygen with more Oprah interviews accusing the royals of more bullshit. She’ll make Brangelina’s divorce look amicable.

The best scenario is they stay married, the RF slowly and silently cut them adrift, leaving them with nothing to sensationalise and sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In other words, Megzy is FUMING that Hazza's had an entire week in the headlines with his two jobs, so time to send out more Meghan-centric PR.

Anyone else notice this bit?

The Duchess of Sussex is expecting her daughter in early summer, royal sources tell us, and the baby will be the first-ever royal to be born in the US.....

The birth of the baby girl — who will become princess when her grandfather Prince Charles eventually ascends the throne — could not be more different from that of her brother.

ETA Doh! Of course - Zara and Mike's baby was a home birth......
And fingers crossed their crotch fruit does not get a title. Ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I found this video of when she was supposedly 'pregnant' with Archie:

[ MEDIA=youtube]_vcBe9IjmU4[/MEDIA]
Why does she wear clothes too small. People wearing jackets that simply will not button and with sleeves that ride up as soon as you move your arm ... that does my head in. She's a serial offender. Shirts, jackets, dresses, all get the hitched up or turned back cuff treatment.:mad:
If I find the bleep that told her that her fore(not a typo:m) arms are "fabulous darling, show them off!" I'll not be responsible for my actions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here is some information about that:
I'm not pregnant or a poultry-owner and hope to be neither within the next week.
Thank you for your article listing the precautions you should take if pregnant and tending chickens. MM did not observe any of these, no face mask gloves or protective clothing etc. Crouching down inches away from the hens so at risk from all sorts of infections especially if pregnant.
As a geriatric pregnancy she would need to be extra careful, but if course she's not pregnant. They have no common sense and still can't join the dots. Maybe Porker picked up psitticosis (sp?) during this chicken-fest hence the silence?

Reactions: 22
But also HILARIOUS! As if MM is 'resilient' next to Women who have taken on Royal duties, A bleeping War, Shaken hands with the people who murdered a dear friend because it was needed, faced the Diana fallout and all the horrors of the World that HMQ had to not react to despite knowing the worst of it. Megz is delusional and so is this prick. But agree it's disrespect in extremis and surely has potential for a lawsuit.
She’s not “resilient” she’s batshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another screenshot from the Daily Mail. This time Andrew Morton has spoken up with regards to Meghan’s claims that the Royal Family did not allow her help. View attachment 506139
Of course there is easy access to help! Another complete porkie pie from both Meghan AND Harry. Am betting half of them have had a bit of therapy at some point or other! Or the odd smattering of Prozac.
They have all sorts of issues, pots of money and access to top health care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yes, Yes, bloody well yes. I have it in my bones that they want those bloody titles for their kiddies. For some unknown reason they want them now and don’t seem content to wait unti Charles takes the throne. Let’s face it, a prince Archie and a Princess whatever can earn a lot of cash, prestige and attention.. Plain Archie and plain miss whatever not so much. Those poor children are going to be exploited so much because of their greedy parents.

I commend you as well. Its all too hard and nothing you say will change their minds. I do the drop and exit approach sometimes. Comment and then get outta there before I can get into any nastiness.

Yeah but how do they all feel now after that interview seeing what they did to their own family. I wouldn’t trust them with any of my secrets and would certainly be very careful about what I said around them. It’s just commonsense to be wary of them now after that interview. I can’t see any of them refusing to do a royal concert or a meet and greet with the RF because they believe everything that H$M said. It is going to be very interesting when the next bis royal event takes place to see who gets invited and who will not. And who will decline on principle.
What kind of christening for the new baby do you think they will have
It won't be in UK with the R.F..I think they will have a big showy do to say "up yours"

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don't think she's doing a home birth. Her OBGYN would've advised against it. Especially since she is OLD. I recall there was an article floating around when the doll was still a fetus about giving home birth. Turns out, doll was born at Portland. I am sure she probably have booked some fancy luxury hospital and wants the taxpayers to pay for it. I am betting that there will be another article saying she went to the hospital to see the surrogate give birth. Her PR is getting old and predictable.

Found it! This was back in 2019 written by her sugar news channel.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.