Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, don't know if tea is spilled or someone... (from LSA)

I’m on a labor and delivery Facebook page and they apparently had a terrible time finding the right doula that could take Meghan’s crappy rude attitude. The CA doula community is small and was in an uproar about her for a bit. They finally found someone that could deal with her. This is a FB group that I have never seen any type of gossip in before. Just saying what I saw posted - who knows?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Thats very worrying to hear that 🤯🤯
It really is scary. I was ‘advised’ to include a feminist angle. I did not, to my own detriment...

My brother is still at uni and he’s scared to be anywhere near girls or give his opinion on anything for fear of being ‘cancelled’ or falsely accused :(

Sorry off topic but the Meghan thing is the clearest, most recent representation of woke ideology at large. No logic, no personal opinion allowed. This is me saying it for the third time on here, sorry all, but it’s like North Korean ideology- worship or else!

(of course it hasn’t come to that but you get my sentiment)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry but Ive only just come on but I wanted to post this just in case you havent seen it. That Dr Shola woman really annoys me

Meghan Markle news: Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry defended over wedding claim | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
She said "marriage". She specifically mentioned calling the AoC to make it seem official. She didn't use the words "ceremony" "private vows" or even "wedding". She said marriage and invoked the Archbishop. That has a very specific meaning which even the Sussexes have admitted was incorrect.

It may have been special to them but they did not get married, their wedding wasn't a £32 million stage farce. And again their camp admitted that.

Which means its perfectly correct to now ask what other "facts" may be missing from "her truth". She can have "her truth" all she wants even, but she shouldn't spew it over the world and use her army of trolls to attack anyone from coming back with their own truths or even, gasp, facts either.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
These aren't my words, but when I read them, I thought of Dr. Shola :

" Racism is not dead,, but it is on life support - kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing
others as " racist ". "
I don't understand this, literally what has been written? Racism against the silent majority seems to me to be alive and kicking, far from on life support which I wish it was.

Reactions: 5
Shes annoyed me, too! . Shes a nobody- who cares what she thinks or says? She can say what she likes, its all hot-air. They got Married at Windsor. No amount of la-la-la from twots like her can change facts.
These aren't my words, but when I read them, I thought of Dr. Shola :

" Racism is not dead,, but it is on life support - kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing
others as " racist ". "
Every time I see her she always plays the race card regardless of what she is talking about. They know full well what they are doing when they put her on.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
"I want you to watch me take a massive poo in an enormous toilet. For hours."
Hah! When I was about 11 one of my big sisters was about to drop sprog number 3 and I remember asking her "What's it really like having a baby"
Her reply was "It's just like taking a big tit". Ok, I thought to myself, that doesn't sound too bad.
Lying witch!:mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Latest Harry Markle blog. She's not happy.
It's mainly about the obnoxious attacks on our press by the entitled cunts.

I guess that the titles aren't being taken away then 😒
Agree with everything written

Reactions: 13
I don't understand this, literally what has been written? Racism against the silent majority seems to me to be alive and kicking, far from on life support which I wish it was.
Racism so kept alive and well by wokes who can’t bear the thought that we have actually achieved equality. In my opinion we have.

The gender pay gap is a myth (I say this as a woman), there are initiatives in place to propel POCs forward (I’m not even kidding, a friend of mine angrily posted a job application site saying ‘too many middle class white people are applying:mad:’) we have total freedom of speech, equal opportunity and diverse representation in a lot of ways.

people like Dr Shola thrive on Critical Race theory which is a fancy way of saying ‘I don’t need proof I just get to be shouty and hate white people’

In the famous (!!) words of Sheryl Underwood to Sharon Osbourne ‘it is not the specific words of racism, but the implications and the reaction to it. To not want to address that because she is a black woman, or to dismiss it or make it seem less than what it is, that’s what makes it racist’

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
When the new baby arrives, do we think an easel will be put up outside the gates of their home with a handwritten [calligraphy] notice pinned on it?
Yes
"His Royal Chimpness Harry BetterUp and The Douche of Suxx are proud to announce the safe arrival of Monique Plastique Mattel. The Douche and her Infanta are well and His Chimpness is successfully chestfeeding and merchandising the Infanta with their new PR dream team comprising Jason Knauf, Knobid Scrotie and Melissa Touabti.
ALL COMMERCIAL ENQUIRIES to Ken Bumshine PR, Los Angeles."

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's not pregnant this time either.
The Home birth 'plan' would allow them to carry out their deception.
When she's born, do you think there will be an announcement put up at Buck Palace?

Perhaps the Dopey Duo might decide to do their own outside their mansion instead. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course this Doula rubbish is just to set everything up for Smeggys next big dramatic part. 😉 She will be suddenly rushed to hospital at the 11th hour. A cover for picking up the new sprog.

The story will have to have a Mills & Boon/Hallmark vibe about it (just for the sugars). Will Haz be the romantic hero who saves her? Maybe... although more likely it will all centre around her. Either way something dramatic will happen and it'll have to be something juicy that she can milk for ultimate attention and victimhood 🤔

And of course it will still all be the fault of the royal family, the British press and the uneducated unwashed peasants of the UK! 😁
And even when the surrogate hands her the baby, M will be photographed with it with petals and songbirds with tails dipped in paint or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’ll be IronBetty, Queen of all she surveys, with her staunch enforcer WhipslasherAnne. Joined by that notorious villain(elle) FagAsh’Mil, of the infamous Fred’n’Ginger duo, now a reformed character & defender of the national ironic smirk.

They tried to deliver for Oprah interview but just left a calling card.
The Queen’s been out and about again finally today, at an RAF memorial. She looks great, but she’s definitely aged and shrunk a bit more this last year ☹ My Gran was her exact age and we lost her and grandad a week apart this last Christmas to Covid. She doesn’t have many years left and I’ll never forgive Haznoballs for putting her through all this. I’ve spent the last few years spending every bit of time I could with my grandparents just because I knew they wouldn’t be around for much longer. He’s a disgrace.

And since this has been mentioned several times in this thread lately and it made me laugh:

‘The Queen was in typically good spirits today as she laughed and joked with fellow attendees - and even asked an RAAF officer working with Typhoon jets if they were 'being sent off to chase the Russians?'

According to ITV's royal correspondent Chris Ship, Her Majesty asked another air force personnel about working with Typhoon jets in Northumberland.

The Queen asked: 'Are they being sent off to chase the Russians?'

He replied: 'That's correct ma'am, it's a lot of fun for us!'

The Queen responded simply, 'Hmm'

View attachment 507701
Maybe an announcement that the Archiedoll has learnt to say Prejudice or Institutional or some other right on word.
No his new word is establishmentism

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hah! When I was about 11 one of my big sisters was about to drop sprog number 3 and I remember asking her "What's it really like having a baby"
Her reply was "It's just like taking a big tit". Ok, I thought to myself, that doesn't sound too bad.
Lying witch!:mad:
That reminds me of my mum, she said it's like a really bad period. Wtf?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
When she's born, do you think there will be an announcement put up at Buck Palace?

Perhaps the Dopey Duo might decide to do their own outside their mansion instead. 🙄
It will be a email copied from Megs hacked email addy
Amazon successfully delivered your package
to your preferred place
The chicken coupe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry but Ive only just come on but I wanted to post this just in case you havent seen it. That Dr Shola woman really annoys me

Meghan Markle news: Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry defended over wedding claim | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
I can’t stand that bloody woman. She uses a lot of flowery language with a condescending smile on her face. But she’s actually just a tit stirring antagonist. Another one who thinks she’s so much cleverer than the rest of us by telling us that we’re all pretty much racists but we’re all too stupid to realise we’re racist.
And no I don’t care what colour she is. My opinion of her would be the same no matter what race, religion, gender or nationality she was.
An hole is an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.