Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one hoping for an interview from Wills and Kate to celebrate their 10yr wedding anniversary? Unlikely, I know, but still....
I think it’s more likely we’ll see a ‘super cut’ of unaired Oprah interview clips released on 29th April. With audio commentary from Meghan herself ;) She will absolutely hate the spotlight being on W&K

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Because Prince Michael is the son of the old Duke of Kent (who was a son of George V) so he is the grandson of a monarch and so is called Prince...much like Archie will be when Charles is on the throne. Edward, as the older son, inherited his father’s royal Dukedom of Kent when his father died x
Farchy will be knighted Prince Polystyrene Chippynges, resting on a gilded stool in his shipping carton by King Charles III. Alternatively if disaster falls and Farchy is the last man standing, he will ascend the Throne in his shipping carton having been paraded ceremonially along Pall Mall in a golden carriage. I can't wait to see the BBC coverage of this, as they always do it so much better than Sky...!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just to say I appreciate all the posters efforts of super sleuthing, trawling past press, Twitter, noteworthy you tubers, WIKI etc etc.
Some really informative posts 👏
I don't read the press unless I'm in the supermarket queue to pay so these threads are of huge advantage.

I've had lots to say but often someone's already covered it so I often sit back and observe 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
From today's Mail Palace Confidential

Richard Eden has been in touch with one of Hazza's oldest and most loyal friends to get their reaction to the interview. He was deeply shocked. Hazza's old set had a code of loyalty and never, ever talked about his personal life. In 30 years, there's never been an interview from any of William or Harry's friends. They were left open-mouthed by what's gone on. Even those that might want to stick up for Harry on the UK side, won't, purely because he has always asked them not to speak to the press, everyone knows he is paranoid about the press, and they won't betray that trust.

Interestingly the Mail people think the statue unveiling will go ahead 'come hell or high water', although it sounds like that is from Harry's side.

Reactions: 30
No, it is about who can or should pay for their security. It is about having RPOs from the Metropolitan Police.

Almost everyone in L.A. has security. Having British RPOs would set them apart and above the 'regular' celebrities. It is someting one can not buy and only royalty has.

This is why the were stressing he has had it all his life, was born into it and Archie should have it too. They very carefully didn't mention MM when they talked about the security being taken away, only those who are in line to the throne.
Even though it's literally illegal for a British police service to provide long term protection in America 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 26

It goes over the nose, you idiot!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😅
I cannot believe a Prince of the United Kingdom has been sent out to merch cheap Adidas sportswear and the New Balance trainers again..... and an electric bike. Not wanting to sound like a Tumblr conspiracy but I'm not even sure that's him - the nose doesn't look right.

The cringe is real with these two.

ETA Quick check of California bike helmet law tells me this:

It is only when riding on public streets, bike paths, or trails that children and teens 17 and younger must wear helmets. Adults 18 and older do not need to wear bicycle helmets at any time in the state of California. However, wearing a helmet regardless of age is important for personal safety.

The bike manufacturer won't be happy that he is ignoring safety guidelines. The whole thing flies in the face of 'devoted to public service', doesn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
MeAgain apparently has 'documents' backing-up all of her claims according to Gayle King. What is wrong with these people? They are sick. And they are making ME sick. MeAgain is gaslighting me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
so will we see more and more of these "pap" shots now? Next week it'll be them leaving the farmers market, then whole foods... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
An embargo is an agreement between the source (photographer or MM herself?) and the newspaper, to delay public release of the info until the specified time.

I am assuming in this case it’s because Archie was a new baby at the time with public interest and everyone wanting a look, he’d only been seen at that point from the conference from Windsor.

it’s also a way to generate hype... aka you can have multiple news sources releasing the same photo at once.

given how ratty Meghan looks I wonder if she’d want a lot of hype? But then again she seems very unaware of how awful she dresses anyway and bad press is better than no press.

my guess is something happened and she wasn’t prepared for the polo match, but was determined not to miss it.

she’s awkward holding Archie because she has no bond with him but also, she’s trying to cover him from any photographers. He’s her meal ticket she has to limit access.

Was the embargo a way to saturate the press and ensure headlines for her with archie, I wonder.
Thank you!
This makes sense.
I must try and find out if the photos of only Kate and the kids had also been embargoed, if not and I suspect not, it goes to show how much control she has over the press.
With so much time passing since that day, I can't remember what is rumour, conjecture or actual fact but I remember reading that Harry drapped the blanket/shawl over Archie to protect him from the sun, apparently he was going quite pink.
I suppose we can take from that as we will but it might explain the shocked/concerned faces of Anneke and Charlie Gilkes. If it isn't the reason for the looks on their faces, I am dying to know what is. 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Soooooooooooo - she turns up to a wedding that any sane woman with a shred of shame would not have attended after being chucked by a bloke.

He gets pissed and does crap dancing - so far so normal for blokes at a wedding or is that just my family ?

This was planted by her team to provide something other than 'Markle travels for hours to attend a wedding to stalk her ex'.

Not loony. At. All.
She's sweet but a psycho

Reactions: 13
MeAgain apparently has 'documents' backing-up all of her claims according to Gayle King. What is wrong with these people? They are sick. And they are making ME sick. MeAgain is gaslighting me.
Documents? She just says words doesn’t she...

Documents of what?! Imaginary headlines/articles? Comments made by the British public in their own homes? Spoken conversations amongst the RF? She’s such a childish, attention seeking liar.

She’s still acting like her interview was a hard hitting, bombshell exposé. It was two bratty children whining and spouting their word salad

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think
From today's Mail Palace Confidential

Richard Eden has been in touch with one of Hazza's oldest and most loyal friends to get their reaction to the interview. He was deeply shocked. Hazza's old set had a code of loyalty and never, ever talked about his personal life. In 30 years, there's never been an interview from any of William or Harry's friends. They were left open-mouthed by what's gone on. Even those that might want to stick up for Harry on the UK side, won't, purely because he has always asked them not to speak to the press, everyone knows he is paranoid about the press, and they won't betray that trust.

Interestingly the Mail people think the statue unveiling will go ahead 'come hell or high water', although it sounds like that is from Harry's side.
I bet they're gutted that after years of loyalty they've been replaced with Oprah, Gayle and Serena who will gladly mouth off to the press!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think her and the ginge are into scatology. Not only are her outfits dreadful, but she often opts for shades of shite.
Constipated shite ... post curry shite ... on-a-diet weird looking shite (or is that just me? Hmm.:unsure: ) Awful shades of tit. Somebody somewhere told her that brown was her colour (in a non racist way obviously) and she runs with that.
Lmao post curry tit. I thought the same.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
documents? She just says words doesn’t she...

Documents of what?! Imaginary headlines/articles? Comments made by the British public in their own homes? Spoken conversations amongst the RF? She’s such a childish, attention seeking liar
She has arrested development I think. She's acts like a 10 year old teenage girl (no offence to 10 year old teenage girls). The scary thing is that she has a platform for her divisiveness now and is probably influencing 10 year old teenage girls! Ironic I know. Also very troubling. A sick narcissist is not the kind of person who needs to be preaching to the world hollow lies and making people miserable. To say she is a feminist is the biggest joke I have ever heard.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

It goes over the nose, you idiot!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😅
Lol, watch out Harry, you lost poor Archie! What about taking the poor fella on a bike ride that you never ever had?! That range rover 5 cm next to him makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
so will we see more and more of these "pap" shots now? Next week it'll be them leaving the farmers market, then whole foods... 😂
The merching ban expires on 31 March, by the looks of it. We've already had Range Rover 'pap shots' and now this one. Hazza is going to be walking ex-Royal billboard. Maybe we should start a poll on the next thread for what old tat he's going to be flogging next.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.