Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's a doll but I do think something went on that day.
She wasn't expected at that Polo match, she just turned up looking bedraggled, frazzled and thrown together.
She apparently wasn't prepared for a day in the sun with a baby. no sunhat, no protection for him and she looked totally uncomfortable with Archie.
That couple are Anneke and Charlie Gilkes. Charlie is a close friend of William, Harry and Eugenie.
He went to Eton with Harry and dated Pippa Middleton. They all attended each others weddings, though W & K didn't attend his because K had severe morning sickness and W had a prior engagement.

Going off piste here.. All the Middletons were at his wedding, have you noticed the Middletons get invited everywhere as a group, they come as a package. 😁

Reports I have read said that she just turned up, then paced about looking angry. A bit like Tom Inskips wedding.
Something happened that day but I don't recall any rumours of exactly what.
From memory Chelsy Davy had put in an appearance so MM tore down there and turned up announced to fight for her Prince and see Chelsy off. Hazzno was livid and they had an argument. I remember reading comments about how the "baby" didn't move and she was holding him like a bag of potatoes in the hot sun, didn't go near Catherine or let them see the doll close up.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m actually interested in what they will have as their “surname” if the titles are returned to the crown. So he will be Prince Henry of...... where?
Obviously he was Prince Henry of Wales from birth but surely that will look a bit strange once his brother inherits Prince of Wales? William’s children will surely then be of Wales as the Cambridge dukedom will be returned?
Harry could use Cornwall as his father had the dukedom of Cornwall upon his birth but still a tad odd as his brother will inherit that also.
I wonder if a new precedent will occur and he will be Prince Henry of Mountbatten- Windsor?
Just call him,Harry. Seems to have worked OK for Cher, Adele, Bone... and call her bleep. Simples.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Harry and Meghan #80- Harry’s stooped to merching bikes, time to tell Meghan to take a hike!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Great mask wearing H! Finally getting that bike ride you were deprived of as a child??
getting papped on the daily now aren’t we!!! Privacy in LA is great

5E4A6383-FAA1-48E4-A621-E8B77814E99E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
Harry and Meghan #80 'ere guvnor wanna buy a bike, I'll even throw in some free nikes (or adidas).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
M fans love to say she’s educated, experienced, a humanitarian and women’s advocate. These are just words backed up by nothing.

I saw a YouTube comment saying ‘Meghan is the only one in the family I’ve ever seen raise humanitarian and charity causes. She’s an amazing woman’ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Being genuine here, can someone enlighten me as to what these causes are? The banana writing, word salad foreword to the Grenfell cookbook and...?
BIB This! If this is enough of criteria for the sugars then signed me up as one too; I have a University degree, I've lived in several countries for the past two decades, I donate to the foodbank and hold doors open for others, and I celebrate the women in my own life and support other women however possible. So yeah, these buzzwords mean nothing without details and context. The fans are morons:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know anything about the writer - a friend sent the article to me. It just seemed surprising that they would be interested in the whole sorry saga!
I am an Indian, and this whole Meghan-Oprah has created uproar in gossip column and celebrity fan-pages. Lots of blind sugars here support her without knowing actual proof of "Racism". People have been comparing current monarch with Monarchy that ruled India almost 80 years ago. Also, Meghan has done some charity work once regarding menstrual hygine for young girls and women. She also has Priyanka Chopra (equal Narcissistic) as her friend.... On the other hand, there are many who can't stand her utter BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Even though it's literally illegal for a British police service to provide long term protection in America 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Again, Hazza’s sense of entitlement, minimal common sense & zero life experience are on full beam, yet he is no better informed. He has no idea of what it is to really do a job or run something for someone else, deliver value or turn an honest profit. Hazza has been surrounded by professional ‘mates’ who are very genial & gentle, but have been paid to protect & guide him. Hazza is missing his mates. But he does not understand that his mates cannot hang out for him in calif‘ - something to do with international treaties, foreign nationals carrying arms on active service etc on homeland soil etc etc, it’s all too much for him - no matter how much GanGan &/or Paw pay up.

’What Harry wants, Harry gets!’
Well no not any more Hazza, you is 35+ years old, you gave up the job with all the benefits & have brought a child into the world who you are responsible for. Get on with it!

Reactions: 28
Sharing an article written by Shoba De on the on going Royal Family Saga . It was published in a newspaper in Goa India - it's tongue in cheek with lots of humour and sarcasm .😅😊

Shobhaa De Amazing, isn't it ? The so-called tell-all 'interview of the decade' (woh wala - Meghan Markle and Prince Harry), graciously granted to the empress of interviews (Oprah Winfrey), turned out to be a full-on rona- dhona Bollywood style saga, complete with smarmy dialogue-baazi that would make our most gifted script writers proud ! A popular meme showed the tawdry Brit Royals (before the split) dressed like the cast of Karan Johar's mega hit, "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham." And I thought to myself: Oprah should definitely have borrowed the haunting title track of the movie for the show watched by zillions across the world. "Aaa aa aa aaah ...." It's really most ajeeb that even in faraway India, so many people I know were hanging on to every line, eyebrow twitch and tear during the televised interview, as if nothing else mattered.

Forget the Covid jab statistics, Hiran controversy, it was Meghan's accusations against her in-laws that had the chattering classes....well, chattering! For hours ! I received so many messages from unlikely people, asking whether I 'sympathised' with Meghan and believed her. I wanted to say, "Since I am not her saas (thank God!), I really don't give a damn." To put it crudely and in delectable 'Indian-ese' - what goes of my father if Meghan felt she had been ill-treated by her in-laws? This is the story of most desi joint families in our country. Ekta Kapoor has minted millions exploiting the saas-bahu angle from all perspectives. Meghan was stating nothing we aren't familiar with - so, I really was not about to give up on my precious free time on this - that too on International Women's Day.

Come on, Meghan! You are a big girl! Deal with your problems like a big girl. The sort of privileges and wealth these two still enjoy hardly make them credible candidates for victimhood. A still from Harry and Meghan's tell-all interview with Oprah Harry came across as a pathetic 'joru ka ghulam', making fans wonder: whatever happened to the charming bad boy of the tight-assed Royal family?

He is now a sad shadow of his former dashing self. No wonder nobody wants to hang with him - saala bore ban gaya! Meghan, on the other hand, sounds like a woman with a plan, an all-American biz lady, pouring over her spreadsheets, strategizing her future and planning an IPO.

When she simpered that she had never googled Harry before marrying him, women across the world shook their heads and said, "Chal, jhooti kahin ki!" I mean, that's the first thing people do when they meet a future spouse! She also claims she had no idea about her royal duties as his wife! That's called slipshod homework, honey! Not buying this one.

The rest of her charges are equally disingenuous. The only one I kinda believed was about members of The Firm discussing the colour of the unborn bachcha. I suspect that must have been Camilla Parker Bowles - her step mother-in-law. Listen - we are equally racist in India, okay? A nasty saas will not only worry about her grandchild's complexion, she may go further and doubt the baby's paternity! Hota hai !

Meghan has pulled out every conceivable hate card in the American market - race, cruelty, put downs, prejudice, discrimination, financial blackmail, deprivation, the entire half-cooked khichdi. Enough to give collective indigestion across continents.Meghan talks of feeling suicidal. Ask any bahu here if she has escaped that feeling, even if she is married to Hari and not Harry. Meghan wants her jalebi and to eat it, too - the title, the money, the security. But no responsibility ! Wah! Every bahu would want the same - does it happen ? And that wimp Harry doesn't feel shy about confessing that he is living off Mummy's money! Bechari Diana! Get off your royal butt, Harry Baba, and earn your own dosh! But some royals believe it is their birthright to sponge off subjects. And Meghan is calculating enough to milk her sob story while the going is good. Ms. Markle wished for an upgrade when she married a Prince.

Look at her today - from a life in Buckingham Palace as a royal prisoner (her words) to a tacky existence as a Desperate Housewife from Beverly Hills. Meghan Markle ka share price crash ho gaya, Harshadbhai. Satyanaash! Khalasssss!

(Shobhaa De is an established writer, columnist, opinion shaper and social commentator, who is considered an authority on popular culture.)

Most excellent!!! I had heard simillar from Malay and Brunein friends that the uber priviledged rich moaning about their family and disrespecting elders. Airing dirty laundry about squabbles about weddings, money is not taken kindly.

Yep in far away non western cultures folk see through her BS.

Reactions: 18
Comment in the Daily Mail suggests he's had a lot of practice riding an old bike :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You took the words from my mouth, I may see you in court as I have documents and receipts 😅. I sent a letter to Tattle with my fancy calligraphy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
HEY I've solved the duke and duchess problem. We'll do a fundraiser, get them some titles from this country here. This place doesn't seem to be very particular about behavior and I think they might be interested in selling her the whole country so she might be able to be queen. It might need a coat of paint though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So We know Gayle King is a liar.... When did they record that interview? Before PP was admitted to hospital or after. Looks like after and they went ahead anyway. Yep nasty self centred folks putting their own needs first.

Paparazzi shots... all staged.

Grandpa aged 99 having heart surgery, real chance things could end badly. Selfish twats still went ahead.

Little bits like We have always been worried abous Harry... TQ saddened not angered...
Subtle as ever. They plant seeds and nurture them slowly....

Comments are quiet funny.
A long term placed steadily making progress...

Reactions: 6
BIB This! If this is enough of criteria for the sugars then signed me up as one too; I have a University degree, I've lived in several countries for the past two decades, I donate to the foodbank and hold doors open for others, and I celebrate the women in my own life and support other women however possible. So yeah, these buzzwords mean nothing without details and context. The fans are morons:rolleyes:
I think I have some idea of what BIB means but can someone clarify it for me ;) Exactly. They list all these things, and put them down as these blanket, indisputable statements. No background to it at all.

For example the statements in the below picture, with ticks beside them as if that makes it gospel truth:

Independently making her way in the world/earned her way in the entertainment world- are you sure about that?!

UN women’s advocate- but what does that mean, what does it entail? Isn’t it just an arbitrary title? Certainly does not include bullying female staff and dropping female friends at the click of a finger

World vision. Well the pic attached below speaks for itself

What social justice issues, I only saw her wearing designer clothes and pushing Harry out of the way to talk to people

Bullied? Try ‘criticised for her vulgar behaviour’
51980940-8DB0-40C4-B985-611AAF4FDC60.jpeg
3352EAF8-505D-4509-B7ED-000E8C29577C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How disgusting to claim you despise the press, and the click of a camera.
Then go along with staging these bike photos.
absolute hypocrites
Has anyone checked if he's OK. After all he'll now be back in the trauma of losing mummy dearest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.