Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if he’s going to make any money out of the travel industry it’ll be a long time coming. Still can’t get my head round his idea! “Peasants stop flying to Benidorm on your holiday so people like me can increase our carbon footprint in our private jet”
Thinking about this practically, the idea of a charitable foundation/church (like Mama Kardashian) is such a well-exposed money making ruse for celebs, and so very very 90s, I'm surprised that they weren't advised to something a bit for 21st century like set up an ESG fund with clear identiable investment criteria along sustainable themes and seasoned money/investment managers/venture capitalists that they could have hired and used their initial capital to start the fund (others to proudly join). that would have actually been clever, probably made them real money, no real need to bank on their titles in the long term: just the launch to attract genuine talent and invvestment opportunities. ESG investing is VERY 2021. They could have even partnered up wtih JPMorgan -- all the big banks are doing it, just none involving celebs. Celebs are themselves actually directly investing into start ups and early staage growth companies -- basically putting theirr money to work for the long-term so they aren't acting well into their 80s like Michael Douglas :cool: . Aston Kutcher, Ryan Reynolds, Jen Aniston, George Clooney. sometimes they advertise their investment but more often they don't. These two are really just so pathetic and really all they want is the air time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
More total disregard of context, critical thought and common sense from M fans. The two situations are not even slightly comparable, IMO. We’ve gone into why on previous threads but I just think it’s an insulting and irrelevant comparison
I'm glad you answered that, you are much more eloquent than I!

It is totally irrelevant yes. Just another excuse to signal one's virtue and flash the BeKind card while not actually meaning a word of it. If Flack had been a man, there would not have been a fraction of the sympathy that nobody bothered to offer her before she hung herself. There's also a complete refusal to entertain the idea that someone COULD lie about feeling suicidal. They have a blindspot for the fact that Markle never actually said she was feeling suicidal. She just let Oprah infer it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It is totally irrelevant yes. Just another excuse to signal one's virtue and flash the BeKind card while not actually meaning a word of it. If Flack had been a man, there would not have been a fraction of the sympathy that nobody bothered to offer her before she hung herself. There's also a complete refusal to entertain the idea that someone COULD lie about feeling suicidal. They have a blindspot for the fact that Markle never actually said she was feeling suicidal. She just let Oprah infer it.
It’s just more virtue signalling as you say. Plus the fact no one is allowed to question it. CF’s family and friends said in the weeks before her death she was a nervous wreck, anxious and terrified about her future. She often had people come in and check on her to make sure she was ok.

This was M around the sort of time she suggested/implied she was ‘suicidal’/ ‘didn’t want to be alive’. There’s ‘putting on a brave face’ and then there’s this. I’m calling BS on it, sorry

305B62A3-0011-443B-AD42-9B0C3A0060CC.jpeg
A864942F-3239-4678-AF90-B55527D4610C.jpeg

Narcs can suffer with their mental health when they aren’t getting their way, that’s my only reasoning I can think of for any issues she said she was having

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
control and manipulative through and through. see her slap his hand to hold hers. why can't people see this as her being controlling?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
control and manipulative through and through. see her slap his hand to hold hers. why can't people see this as her being controlling?

She is terrifying. If a man was behaving like her he’d be called out as an abuser/controller all the time

Reactions: 28
Thank you my lovely. It's a constant work in progress, taking longer than I would like due to the disappearance of information which was readily available previously. It's been fun studying the moon bump the last couple of days. I'm convinced she never carried Archiedoll! The pictures I put above plus there's a couple from the infamous baby shower in NY are clear proof she never carried that child.
I was hoping if anyone had any pictures or info saved from ages ago they could upload it here or on the wiki. We need the proof and we need to keep it safe ;)
Yankee Wally did a few videos showing the ever moving moonbump and screenshots of M days apart but looking very different bump wise

Reactions: 19
This still gives me second hand embarrassment

Glad they were stopped from walking ahead of the Queen...ha B ha.....but she still didnt learn her place... poor spoilt girl...her jaw was working hard at the end while sitting down..not sure whether to pout or cry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for this, I'm just doing a list of information on Woko's behaviour and I've added it to the wiki (y)

Thank you another one to add to the behaviour list!

there's loads of videos of her tapping him on the back to go walk first plenty. there's even her pushing him to the side to go first. ITS INSANE

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She is terrifying. If a man was behaving like her he’d be called out as an abuser/controller all the time
I'm struck by the way Lady C and others are now talking more openly about the Harkles' personality disorders / mental illness. I think we are going to hear more and more about this over the coming months. Maybe in the end they are going to be seen as 'mad' rather than 'bad'?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I am getting bored of their pity party
So I’m going down a new rabbit hole
to find out if sooty( not being racist it was the PUPPETS name sorry if I have destroyed your childhood)
Any way as I was saying more interested if sooty was shagging Sue ,was sweep male or female
And are they joining up with Gordon the Gopher to write a book about the trauma of having a hand up their arse for decades

but sadly like the Hotel California I may log out but I cannot leave
So I will continue to participate is following
Another puppet and his puppet mistress
Lol
Sooty was a jack the lad he had thousands of offspring
Sue was an old maid
Sweep was male and one of the first gay characters on children’s tv
Gordon the Gopher is permanent resident of the Priory he became alcoholic after working with PS
Hartley Hare anyone remember him?

Am I on the right thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This still gives me second hand embarrassment

in that last scene she is doing her usual sucking up her tongue to the roof of her mouth to define her jawline and chin and really really sitting up straight to try to give herself a long neck. It is in SOOOO many pictures, including her wedding photo. So not relaxed. you see it the most when she has anything boat-neck or off the shoulder or a roll-top neck like here and the brown pitstain top etc. christy turlington she is NOT

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been adding some more lovely info to the wiki. I know I've said it before, but I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to source some of the information. Especially as I remember the pictures/tea but cannot find traces of it on t'interweb. One picture I have spent all morning looking for is the below, now some long timers will remember this as one of the better moonbump theory pieces of evidence. This particular picture was available on google images but it's taken a lot of selective keywords to find. It is available on OKmagazine.com, but won't let me access the site and says it's not available in my country(UK). Reverse google image search leads me to twitter, but it's a Chinese account? Something is definitely happening to the evidence....

View attachment 487997
View attachment 488002
I found the below on pinterest

1616076321748.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Thinking about this practically, the idea of a charitable foundation/church (like Mama Kardashian) is such a well-exposed money making ruse for celebs, and so very very 90s, I'm surprised that they weren't advised to something a bit for 21st century like set up an ESG fund with clear identiable investment criteria along sustainable themes and seasoned money/investment managers/venture capitalists that they could have hired and used their initial capital to start the fund (others to proudly join). that would have actually been clever, probably made them real money, no real need to bank on their titles in the long term: just the launch to attract genuine talent and invvestment opportunities. ESG investing is VERY 2021. They could have even partnered up wtih JPMorgan -- all the big banks are doing it, just none involving celebs. Celebs are themselves actually directly investing into start ups and early staage growth companies -- basically putting theirr money to work for the long-term so they aren't acting well into their 80s like Michael Douglas :cool: . Aston Kutcher, Ryan Reynolds, Jen Aniston, George Clooney. sometimes they advertise their investment but more often they don't. These two are really just so pathetic and really all they want is the air time.
If you push something you have a financial interest in to encourage others to invest that is insider dealing.

Reactions: 9
I'm struck by the way Lady C and others are now talking more openly about the Harkles' personality disorders / mental illness. I think we are going to hear more and more about this over the coming months. Maybe in the end they are going to be seen as 'mad' rather than 'bad'?
that might also be why she pretended to be suicidal and purposely went to the wrong department to get genuine help - because if they had gotten her help, she would have been diagnosed? My Nex attended marriage counselling with me - without realising that it was with not one but 2 highly trained clinical psychologists. they were both separately able to diagnose him with malignant NPD. Officially. she knew if a qualified shrink got within a foot of her, she'd be found out

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.