Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for their assertion that 'the truth will out'.

Yes it will Megsy, yes it will.......
I read ages ago that Hag upset Charlotte and was nasty to her. This was around the wedding. If it's just a story, it's certainly persisted.

Reactions: 23
If the trollbots are targeting JK and MT, that is not SS as they would order the bots to plant divisive and inflammatory trolling anti MM so they can use it as examples if anyone says "what racism?".
Thos serves to demknstrate that the sugars are certifiable and the trolling is proMM trolling. Twitter is a joke.

As for the prewedding fitting story, folks are actively stepping back from any anon suggestion of any slapping, tea or spa stone as that is officially assault and the defamation reg flags go way way up at that point. They're trying to protect the actual victim if there is one to keep the story theirs... not the anon's
Yes we have to remain sceptical of stories without verification. I do believe that she used a surrogate and is a complete diva. She's a crazy nasty biatch but it's hard to believe that assaults would be covered up 😬 but tit what do I Know?🤷‍♀️ it's hard to know what to believe these days 😪

The wilder stories certainly play into the victim narrative. 😁 However hard she tries to be the victim she'll be outclassed because Harry will be the ultimate victim!

Reactions: 24
Was that when she demanded all the nearby seats be cleared and had a massive strop because she thought someone was taking a photo of her? And it wasn’t of her. Awkward.
She literally threw out a large number of folks who had paid for their tickets ... they were asked to wait outside. It was very badly received within Wimbledon and she was also super nasty to a large group of visitong 10yr olds, allegedly, wgo asked to take a photo

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
She has got a very weird gait when she's walking, honestly, just watch the Alien at the end of the original movie, the figure and posture is her to a T! And that bottom jaw, obviously 👽🤣
Personally I think the way Smegsy walks is a cross between a newborn foal trying to stand for the first time, and someone trying to cross a museum floor in stilettos without making any noise. You're right, she has the weirdest gait ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She literally threw out a large number of folks who had paid for their tickets ... they were asked to wait outside. It was very badly received within Wimbledon and she was also super nasty to a large group of visitong 10yr olds, allegedly, wgo asked to take a photo
What a charmer.

Reactions: 25
Yep. The press even ran the photo of the man holding his phone with his photo that clearly showed he was taking a selfie with the court behind him to show he was at Wimbledon. I'm not sure he even knew who Smeggy was (don't think he was a Brit so why should he), let alone wanted a photo with her.

The Wimbledon fiasco was probably the point at which I started to raise eyebrows at Smeg and dislike her, actually. It showed that she was absolutely full of her own ego, well beyond her station, and prepared to harass the 'little people'. She behaved like a trashy sleb and nothing at all like a royal should.
This was definitely mine too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Personally I think the way Smegsy walks is a cross between a newborn foal trying to stand for the first time, and someone trying to cross a museum floor in stilettos without making any noise. You're right, she has the weirdest gait ever.
She's never mastered 'heels'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes we have to remain sceptical of stories without verification. I do believe that she used a surrogate and is a complete diva. She's a crazy nasty biatch but it's hard to believe that assaults would be covered up 😬 but tit what do I Know?🤷‍♀️ it's hard to know what to believe these days 😪

The wilder stories certainly play into the victim narrative. 😁 However hard she tries to be the victim she'll be outclassed because Harry will be the ultimate victim!
I agree.... I dont think there is a cover up strategy in llace now. It is a very carefully prepared collaborative strategy. That's what my gut says and the bully news is phase one: it triggered emergency bringing-forward of the oprah interview as i suspect that like with many other reveals 1) the Times is still in the sussex good books so would have contacted MM well in advance to corroborate and 2) the rf give them(or used to) lots of advance warning. They freaked and pulled the race and suicide card, and the rf hasn't flinched. They leaked to GK, and no one impressed but the rf hasn't flinched and instead there is a lot of tea happening

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I am going to preface this with a sorry as I am old and cant remember names and can't be bothered looking for them - I watched something about the fallout from the Sharon Osborne thingy on that show and hells bells they are getting stuck into her, she was defending Piers right to have an opinion and that he wasn't racist and now they seem to be accusing her of being racist, some people can be soo fecking sensitive. I watched her on that show and she sounded fine to me. They dont like to haven heated discussions over on those women shows in the US do they, any different point of view and your out. She might actually lose her job over this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 488649

I can’t remember if this photo/outfit choice was ever picked up on? It’s obvs Prince Louis’ christening in July 2018.

as you can see the colour scheme is very obvious. Blue and White since Louis is a baby boy. Except one person stands out...

this was one of the first instances I thought “wow what a dick move”.

was she being antagonistic? Is she deliberately going against the dress code to give the middle finger to everyone else? Is she doing it for attention?

MM doesn’t wear pale blues very often - is it the case she just doesn’t like the colour and so refused to wear it?

A DM comment pointed out that the olive colour was from the Ralph Lauren AW2018 season - aka Meghan was merching for them. Interestingly the Indepenent newspaper picked up on this odd colour choice and came to her defence (those nasty racist newspapers how awful of them)

All the men are wearing blue ties, Charlotte has a blue headband.
Of course, Markle just had to be different. She’s a 🐮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She's never mastered 'heels'
I always wonder when I watch her and Kate totter around on those heals, especially when pregnant, firstly how in the hell do they do it? Secondly WHY do they do it and thirdly what happens if they fall/trip, that's not going to go well for you at 8 months pregnant.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely willing to be corrected but I can’t imagine Meghan throwing stones or slapping people.
I can. I see her micro expressions, the ones where she's given away her true reaction and then quickly rearranges her expression. I can see her rage in those micro expressions and I definitely believe that at that moment she is absolutely furious. In my mind she's more than capable of throwing anything she can at the transgressors.
Child of a Narc Mother here and you wouldn't believe what she's chucked at me over the last 50 years. Markle's expressions in those split seconds are scary.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

İ can't link atm but if anyone's on instagram, @marklenews1 has an anonymous recollection from someone who worked at an İbiza bar/restaurant/wellness spa in summer 2019. H& M were there with no sign of Archie. She was totally wasted and rude most of the time, and threw hot stones at the spa worker. İncident was reported to KP.
What is it with her and throwing things?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.