Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was chatting to my friend earlier and she made a really good point- if H&M can afford Sunshine Sachs, a conveyer belt of lawsuits and legal teams then why can they not afford security? Maybe they should do what the rest of us ‘peasants’ have to do and prioritise.
There was discussion about everything else but I'm interested in money trail. How they can afford Sunshine Sachs?

If SS is top agency, they don't work for peanuts.

Let's say JCMH has about $20m but not cash ready, she has about $5m (money.com).
JCMH has $450.000 from Diana inheritance yearly since he was 21.
Let's say they grab $2.3m from Chuck last year and $1m from cringing for JP Morgan and $1m from lawsuits, copyright etc.

In previous thread it was stated that downpayment on house was $5.2m.
Yearly costs without water and insurance:
mortgage $480.000
tax $68.000
staff minimum $300.000
security? $3.300.000
utility?!? $30.000
insurance?!?

Basic figures for PR starts from $4.500 a month (cost in 2011, I don't know today) and can be six figures yearly
Source
https://www.businessinsider.com/20-...-hollywood-2012-10?op=1#19-nicole-perna-bwr-2

Operation of this size (Oprah, daily PR, removing things from internet, botnets) cost serious money.

So my question is who is financing this?

Something doesn't add up. Numbers don't lie. Something is very fishy in Montecito domain.

Something about SS (very lazy search)
https://www.mediabistro.com/be-insp...owd-you-start-repping-a-listers-ken-sunshine/
https://everything-pr.com/sunshine-sachs-public-relations/
https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Sunshine-Sachs-EI_IE546118.11,25.htm

• Wow
Reactions: 39
So if you've even got a small percentage of black genetics, nobody can call you out anymore for fear of being called racist.

This is the race card everyone is talking about!
Yes, there's that footballer who looks totally white, is it Ross Barkley? There was something in the news a few years ago about him being compared to a monkey or something vague like that. Only the man who made the comments was crucified because the footballer has a black grandfather!

How on earth would you be expected to know the colour of someone's grandparents?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Ah but the entity already existed. I suppose it would depend on whether they invested in their own names or they have set-up some dodgy finance entity we are yet to be made aware of. Well it has been announced in UK that influencers will be more closely monitored with regard to anything they put up on their site without showing what their interest is in said products. I take all your points btw :).

Is that taken in Walmart?
TK Maxx - designer togs all the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is definitely panicking, more so about the bullying reports than anything else as it will seriously quash her carefully crafted image that she puts out - be kind, compassion blah blah
yip! it all sounds very much like it! if you ask me that's why the comment was made with regards to her contact HR about her mental health issues!

Reactions: 11
This sums it all up in a nutshell doesn’t it! It actually worries me how many people get scooped up in the woke, entitled rhetoric. We’re allowed to question anything fgs, we’re human beings with critical brains!

It doesn’t mean we should laugh in someone’s face or abuse them, but you absolutely are allowed to debate/question any of meghan’s claims using context and critical thought :mad: :mad:
C403091A-A5EA-46A4-A8AD-F07485F2A4F3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This sums it all up in a nutshell doesn’t it! It actually worries me how many people get scooped up in the woke, entitled rhetoric. We’re allowed to question anything fgs, we’re human beings with critical brains!

It doesn’t mean we should laugh in someone’s face or abuse them, but you absolutely are allowed to debate/question any of meghan’s claims using context and critical thought :mad: :mad: View attachment 488376
Just to let you know, the person insta handle is showing in the reply 😊

Reactions: 6
Just having my usual bumble on Instagram and came across these.....
ETA I can’t believe how people can post stuff like this. I have put in spoilers for people that may be offended ❤
0DBD54D6-3D67-47AD-9CDF-8E6D55C20E26.jpeg
C58C540F-9BFE-4E8D-B24D-7ED1D9BD2B65.jpeg
View attachment 488391

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, there's that footballer who looks totally white, is it Ross Barkley? There was something in the news a few years ago about him being compared to a monkey or something vague like that. Only the man who made the comments was crucified because the footballer has a black grandfather!

How on earth would you be expected to know the colour of someone's grandparents?
I agree.
As everyone says, MM looks Latino if anything

Reactions: 14

Really hope this hasn't been posted before (I *cannot* keep up with the threads, I'm not Usain Bolt), but Kyle Dunnigan did a bit on the Orca interview and it's really funny :ROFLMAO:

"I thought if I said who it was, it might be damaging to them, so I'm keeping it a secret so it's damaging to all of them, does that make sense??"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I found the below on pinterest

View attachment 488063
That's a genuine image - here's the original still for sale on Getty.

That photographer has followed them quite a lot, here are all his pictures tagged 'Sussex' if anyone wants to play spot the bump (there are a few of Charles and Camilla on a visit to the County of, but the majority are Harry and Meghan).

EDIT: Gah, I can't get the link to work! Go to gettyimages . co . uk and type in Mark Cuthbert Sussex

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Disrespectful bullshit! M fans have hijacked the Princess Diana thing so much, making out like she’d be joining in with the ‘yasss kween Meghan’ and was just so sassy! It’s utter bollocks, she would have hated M and all that’s gone on.
I agree: I’ve edited my post and popped in spoiler tags so people can choose to see it or not. The Diana one I found distasteful the most 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
$2-3 million dollars a year for security. The accountant definitely called “mr markle we have an issue”.
And MEgain was narcissistic enough to think she could trash both the RF and the British public ,and we`d still be shelling out for her bodyguards! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you my little @Pom Bear 😘

Good news is one poster is all done but the second poster will be added in another day or two as the first one took a while but I really enjoyed making it 🥰💕🤗😘 xx.

As an aside - do you think JCMH is getting any money from Travalyst? I was wondering whether 'holiday futures' may become some sort of hedge fund thing - block-by flights/accommodation/package deals to drive up price/demand then dump at huge profits having underwritten by insurance...

Heya @Pom Bear - ready for your walk? Or prefer some brunch champers? 🥂

Brunch champers is great thank you 🥰😄😘🤗 xx

Resizer_16160901365390.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That's a genuine image - here's the original still for sale on Getty.

That photographer has followed them quite a lot, here are all his pictures tagged 'Sussex' if anyone wants to play spot the bump (there are a few of Charles and Camilla on a visit to the County of, but the majority are Harry and Meghan).

EDIT: Gah, I can't get the link to work! Go to gettyimages . co . uk and type in Mark Cuthbert Sussex
I love the other woman’s face, she’s obviously noticed the “bump” has slipped.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
in that last scene she is doing her usual sucking up her tongue to the roof of her mouth to define her jawline and chin and really really sitting up straight to try to give herself a long neck. It is in SOOOO many pictures, including her wedding photo. So not relaxed. you see it the most when she has anything boat-neck or off the shoulder or a roll-top neck like here and the brown pitstain top etc. christy turlington she is NOT
2A51E3AF-3843-41F4-AC48-D41C0D722F5A.png
And this was the Equerry who told them off!!!! Hmmm I’m sure he would be the first person to call out any racism

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Travalyst seems to be on life support, along with the whole travel industry during the pandemic. No-one wants it, no one needs it. Bit like the Harkles, really.

From the Newsweek RF popularity survey, the data in the USA are interesting

The data also records 13 percent of Americans said they watched the whole interview, 11 percent watched only part and 24 percent watched clips or highlights, while 23 percent read or watched news stories about it.

Of those who had heard about the interview, 18 percent thought it was completely true, 21 percent thought it was mostly true and 15 percent thought it was more true than untrue.

Only six percent thought it was completely untrue, seven percent thought it was mostly untrue and 14 thought it was more untrue than true.

So only 18% thought the interview was completely true. That means a whopping 82% thought that at least some part of the interview was untrue, and less than 40% thought it was mostly or completely true. That is devastating for the Harkles.
As an American. I'm really suspicious of polls. They keep telling me who the next president is going to be and how woke everyone around me is, and they end up being wrong. This poll came from YouGov, a site that invites registered users to do polls for points, cash and other incentives. There aren't a lot of regular people participating in endeavors like this. The people who do will take any poll they can to get points and rewards, knowing little or nothing about the subject. I'd like to see a better poll than this by a better company, but I doubt if we'll get one.

It’s just more virtue signalling as you say. Plus the fact no one is allowed to question it. CF’s family and friends said in the weeks before her death she was a nervous wreck, anxious and terrified about her future. She often had people come in and check on her to make sure she was ok.

This was M around the sort of time she suggested/implied she was ‘suicidal’/ ‘didn’t want to be alive’. There’s ‘putting on a brave face’ and then there’s this. I’m calling BS on it, sorry

View attachment 488035View attachment 488036

Narcs can suffer with their mental health when they aren’t getting their way, that’s my only reasoning I can think of for any issues she said she was having
Boy in that second photo Haz is the one looking depressed, not her.

Somebody on another thread floated the idea of a secret backer as Mohamed al Fayed....Dodi's dodgy Dad. Not heard of his demise so he could still be around with his massive grudge against UK and the RF. . He never did get British citizenship after many attempts. Possibility ??
Considering the chaos they've caused, I'm wondering if Soros isn't in on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 488408And this was the Equerry who told them off!!!! Hmmm I’m sure he would be the first person to call out any racism
Exactly this! Funny how two successful, dedicated military men (this man and Sergeant Johnson Beharry) who happen to be black, don’t play the victim and have totally come out in support of the RF/Queen. Sgt Beharry said he’d only ever experienced warmth, respect and great hospitality from the royals.

Miss biracial-but-passes-as-white American actress is however apparently a victim of nasty, inherent racial bullying. She’s such a liar it’s so blatant.

But sure, we aren’t allowed to question ‘her truth’. That would be sexist, racist and vile of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.