Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t hate Harry for being entitled, demanding, lazy, fake, immature, selfish, lacking integrity, petulant, unaware or stupid.

i just can’t stand him because he married an absolute wrong un, a complete nobody, and forced us all to have to bear her.
I’m sick of seeing her face in news stories and social media because of whatever latest drama she has kicked up.

he could have had his choice of women, he literally scrapped the barrel, then trotted her down the aisle in a tiara and forced everyone to curtesy as though she wasn’t a pig in lipstick. That’s the real outrage here.

if he was so full of self hatred to marry someone totally unsuitable why couldn’t he have done so as a private citizen after stepping back? That way the rest of us wouldn’t have had to suffer her and her delusions of grandeur
In fairness, didn’t Chelsy and Cressida dump him because they didn’t want to be part of the RF? It actually stands to reason that H would only have had his pick of fame hungry women desperate to marry him regardless. Any genuine, normal person would have waited and taken their time.

My take is- H getting on a bit and wanted a family, along comes M selling him the (fake, conniving, calculated) dream, and he takes her up on it. We can see from the Inskip wedding pics he wasn’t always so besotted with her

Reactions: 29
I think her and the ginge are into scatology. Not only are her outfits dreadful, but she often opts for shades of shite.
Constipated shite ... post curry shite ... on-a-diet weird looking shite (or is that just me? Hmm.:unsure: ) Awful shades of tit. Somebody somewhere told her that brown was her colour (in a non racist way obviously) and she runs with that.
🤣 runs with it 😃

I reckon Hazno is colour blind as well which is why he wears grey most of the time. He'd probably wear camouflage if he thought he could get away with it 😁 that would disguise the shite 😁

😉 Cult robes will come next (probably being styled by Smeggy) in a hideous shade of olive green and brown 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree. I mean why bother? Other than for more narcissistic virtue signaling 🙄
Are all these people so terrified of retribution that nobody can offer another opinion now? Its damn weird how everyone has turned into a sheep in the media 🐑🐑🐑
Aren't they all so BORING! Not an original thought between them, leaping on bandwagons like fleas then losing interest and falling off. It's all the same thing, a gobbling echo-chamber with slebs and stans flapping their gums and trying to outdo each others' woke credentials.
They are trying to shut down the freedoms that allow them to spout their bile. They have no idea who the enemy truly is, or that they themselves are actually the embodiment OF the enemy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
But as Princess Michael is of Kent, where would Harry and Princess Henry be of? I've never considered that bit before!
Good question. I hope not “Wales”. Americans would start calling her the Princess of Wales which would be awful 😡

It may be that they are allowed to keep their minor titles...the next down is Earl and Countess of Dumbarton. That would work - Cuntess Dumb 😊😊😊😊😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
If Harry wanted an exotic woman could he at least picked someone who graduated from Harvard, or Oxford? At least someone with an ounce of credibility.

People might find this offensive but Meghan is trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just ventured onto Mumsnet. Bloody hell, that place is Sussex Sugar central. Such a pile on if anyone says anything mildly critical about MeGain.
Calling people racists within two posts and then the ‘what about Andrew’ brigade pitch in.

Do you think the bots get paid by the number of times they mention him.

I am aghast when I read the defences they have for her behaviour.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
But then we're left with Princess Henry, which could conceivably be worse, as the Sugars will be calling her Princess Meghan....
Princess Meghan wouldn’t be her real name though because she isn’t a princess by birth. As is traditional, she took on her husband’s name upon marriage (so much for feminism! Lol) - hence Princess Michael’s title, Fergie would’ve just been The Princess Andrew (if he hadn’t been made a Royal Duke upon his wedding) etc, but yes I can imagine her fans and Americans who don’t know much about the RF would just resort to calling her that - same as they do with “Princess Kate” 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I wonder if MMs behaviour had been different, would they have been included in the the senior royal group.
Possibly, but they'd have had to walk behind Kate and Wills and smeggy was doing her utmost to avoid that by visually screaming
" MODERN PREGNANT DUCHESS COMING THROUGH >>> MOVE ASIDE MOVE ASIDE"
She saw the phographers gathered and was ready for her close up till Chas coldly told her to mind her manners.I think by then his initial fascination with her had well worn off.
The courtiers were 100% waiting and ready for Chas's signal to hoik the cunts out the other door. Twas funny.:ROFLMAO::m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
But as Princess Michael is of Kent, where would Harry and Princess Henry be of? I've never considered that bit before!
I think they would just be HRH The Prince and Princess Henry. Princess Michael is only of Kent because her husband’s father was the Duke of Kent, a younger brother of the Queen’s father George VI, (Prince Michael is the younger brother of the current royal Duke of Kent)

ETA Maybe they will be the Prince and princess Henry of Cornwall since Charles is the Duke of Cornwall 🤔 I’ll have to research...

Reactions: 8
I'm confused, why has a journalist admitted invading their privacy without anyone knowing what dirt was uncovered?
Did they just admit it at random?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I reckon Hazno is colour blind as well

Surely some kind of helicopter flying issue due to colour blindness???

Sorry, the above is a quote from a PP, the colour blind bit, and i've obvs done itwrong...

Reactions: 5
I just ventured onto Mumsnet. Bloody hell, that place is Sussex Sugar central. Such a pile on if anyone says anything mildly critical about MeGain.
Calling people racists within two posts and then the ‘what about Andrew’ brigade pitch in.

Do you think the bots get paid by the number of times they mention him.

I am aghast when I read the defences they have for her behaviour.
Mumsnet attracts the same types as Twitter does. Middle class people utterly desperate for a whiff of “racism“ so that they can signal their superior moral characters by “calling it out”. In our extremely tolerant society they can’t find any so either make it up or see it where none exists.

If they truly cared about racism (which they don’t) they’d apply a little thought and realise that their habit of seeing colour rather than character is about the most racist thing imaginable. But these people think with their ego rather than their (few) brain cells.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
It’s like Princess Michael of Kent...so named because she’s married to Prince Michael, Duke of Kent. Presumably, Smeg is Princess Henry of Sussex and Kate is Princess William of Cambridge.
Yes you are right except The Duke of Kent is not Prince Michael. The Duke of Kent is his brother Edward.

Reactions: 9
She literally threw out a large number of folks who had paid for their tickets ... they were asked to wait outside. It was very badly received within Wimbledon and she was also super nasty to a large group of visitong 10yr olds, allegedly, wgo asked to take a photo
Too important to follow the dress code of no jeans as well - Kate was at Wimbledon sat on court 4 amongst the crowd with no fanfare, dressed appropriately and smiling when people took photos. Bearing in mind Kate is married to and the mother of the future kings, why is Meghan allowed to get away with all the delusions of grandeur including emptying Wimbledon, flying on private jets, etc. because she allegedly needs to for her own safety because she's so important and well known, you do have to laugh at the arrogance as it's another reason why she's a laughing stock. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't think that they can afford to live in that house and the fact that everyone knows the address out in the public domain also points to it just being a front. Someone pointed out ages ago that the water bills to keep the gardens lush would be astronomical as well as all the other upkeep and staff needed. We know that Harry is stingy and Meghan is all about appearances.

I wouldn't mind betting that they live in a private part of Soho House. Remember Ron Burkle has snapped up Michael Jackson's old place Neverland and is currently turning that into another exclusive part of the empire. Perhaps they are actually living at Neverland?
They are doing a fresh Prince of Bel-air
They live in the pool house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This made me lol. Terrible lookalike to quit. If I put Vaseline on my eyes and squint, sure she's exact

I can't stop giggling at "Harry". My ginger cat has more of a likeness to Harry than this bloke does ...

1616107438048.png

Meggy'll probably be on the phone to her lawyers - "Let's sue this woman for making money off meeee!"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.