Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, he’s gone nuts. He’s now saying his husband is his housemate and gayness is a sin. He went from calling out SJWs with facts and common sense to being a total prick
To be fair, he's always been a bit of a prick who just found a way to monetize it. Like so many.

Housemate ... LOL. Ah, shaddup Milo. He's probably thought of a way to milk the Christian nutjob base of dollars by renouncing it in public while laughing at them in private. Kind of his way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing is, the baby that we have seen on a few occasions looks a lot like H, and a fair bit like M too. I 100% believe a surrogate carried him, the moonbump, the irregularities around his birth etc. But I just don’t buy that he’s a doll.

The RF covering up the surrogacy is one thing, but cooing over a doll is entirely another. Let’s have some common sense.

(also- check out how racist, bigoted and unwelcoming the RF are! ;) )View attachment 489877
I don't believe she has the child in her presence all of the time, though. Something is off.

Reactions: 18
OMG!
American here.
Fuming!!!

Thinking that “Meghan news” was calming down in America. Thinking that people were starting to use their critical thinking skills.

BUT!!! NO!!!

Listening to the news, on the radio in my car, to hear the weather. I usually avoid the news like the plague.

“After Meghan Markle’s experience with racism, join us for a discussion in a show called Color”

Bad enough. Right.

There is more!

They have a professor leading the discussion.

And he says, “What is the monarchy really? They are associated with the British Empire and colonialism, of course they are racist!”

And this was just an advertisement for the actual show!

I thought what about the the Commonwealth and the hard work the Queen has done

I swear people are so ignorant, I despair.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I don't believe she has the child in her presence all of the time, though. Something is off.
No I don’t either. Certain photo ops it’s clearly a doll such as what @Scotch Mist I believe (? Correct me if I’m wrong) pointed out, about her with the two large dogs and security present. The weight distribution doesn’t look right.

I love wearing a tin foil hat but I do not believe that Archie doesn’t exist at all :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Isn’t it just so thoroughly delicious tattlers.

I love Milo so much, he’s got Meghan nailed. He absolutely eviscerates the Little Mermaid chicken farmer of Montecito.

“Playing Princess Di dress-up has been the actress’s most challenging but well-remunerated role. For years, she lived high on the hog thanks to the generosity of British taxpayers — and the Queen spent thirty-seven million quid on her wedding. But Markle misjudged her popularity horribly, mistaking transient Hollywood fame for the kind of deep, engrained affection you can only earn from decades of dutiful public appearances.

Harry’s already lost his dignity, his street cred and his cojones. He can never go back to Britain, so hated is the couple all over the world now. (Good. They deserve it.) He has been the perfect stepping stone for his ruthless, careerist wife.

All that’s left is his inheritance. In the words of our greatest living African American poet: ‘When she leave yo ass, she gone leave with half.’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Tbf it's one thing posting stuff here, but that was a pretty hateful article. I didn't much like it. I mean I agreed with some of it. But it was pretty horrible.
I only read one of them so far, and enjoyed it 😂 I'm guessing not the one you mean...

Reactions: 10
Remember when they went to Sandringham at Christmas and he wouldnt go on the Boxing Day hunt because she was against hunting. I agree with her on the hunting bit but it makes you wonder why she really wanted to be with him all things considered. She hates his family, she hates hunting and she doesn’t look too impressed with polo, I’m guessing she hates most of his other hobbies, she doesn’t look too keen on his friends, she hates the county he’s a Prince of.... surely she could’ve found an easier millionaire.
Sadly she couldn't :ROFLMAO:
I doubt there's such a thing as an "easy millionaire", and Hazzno was a one-off. She managed to snaffle him with her mangy minge only because he's thick as mince and bitter as quince.

Any normal man millionaire or not would have spotted this grubby trickster coming a mile off and given her a swerve.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Milo Yiannpolous the now ‘ex-gay’. He’s so deliberately rude and controversial. He used to be very smart and on the money but he seems to have strayed now into just being a prick.

Has anyone actually seen M in suits, ive been unfortunate to have seen a couple of episodes. My god she is dreadful. Over there she’d be a supporting character in hollyoaks
Her character was never great, but when fourth season rolled around and it became all about her and Mike having problems I mentally checked out. Aside from that her character mostly cried a lot while pulling Donna's incompetent butt out of legal scrapes. I ended up watching by proxy after 4th season because my husband was still hooked on the show but I think when I heard Katherine Heigl was coming to the show I completely bailed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought I'd check how eco Harry and Meghan are, given that they have been criticised before for telling everyone else to do something they don't do themselves.

Spoiler Alert
They're still the Duke and Duchess of Hypocrisy

California has a severe water shortage, not surprising as it's very sunny and it doesn't rain a lot. So how do you stop your grass green and your roses blooming? You literally have water delivered, masses of the stuff. Only very rich people can afford this, but isn't that wrong? Shouldn't we be treasuring every drop especially in areas where it doesn't rain a lot?

Harry thinks we should and told everyone how important it is, except everyone doesn't include him and Meghan.

Remember how he explained that he took private planes for security reasons to keep his family safe? Ok, William, Kate and their kids went on a cheap flight, but then they're apparently not as important as 'what Meghan wants, Meghan gets'.

So, presumably, Harry and Meghan have 16 bathrooms, green grass, lush foliage and flowers galore, for security reasons? It is, after all, common knowledge that terrorists and assassins have really bad hayfever and a stripey lawn and a lavender filled flower bed offers better protection than the SAS!

The lack of personal awareness is staggering.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wasn't one of his exes in attendance for the polo game?
Am willing to bet there is an ex of some kind in everything he does with the UK set - which is why they now live in the US.

He is well and truly on the backfoot socially, just how abusers like it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
No I don’t either. Certain photo ops it’s clearly a doll such as what @Scotch Mist I believe (? Correct me if I’m wrong) pointed out, about her with the two large dogs and security present. The weight distribution doesn’t look right.

I love wearing a tin foil hat but I do not believe that Archie doesn’t exist at all :ROFLMAO:
I do believe Archie exists, and is theirs biologically, though I'm pretty sure she didn't carry him. What we've seen of him does look like young Harry. But I agree that she seems very awkward with him, so probably not very hands on, and the Canada pap walk looks like a doll...weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Photos are by Backgrid so obviously staged and planned by Smegs n dregs
But also, why does he need security ffs ? Could anyone here recognise him without the DM pointing him out ?

Can't miss him of course with the security, photohraphers and press......

So much for living their bestest authentic private lives..........

:sick:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Since they moved to the US and her publishing letters faster than HarperCollins, what are our bets? When will they change the "I want to talk to a manager" to "I will write a letter y'all, be prepared!"?
Actually, she's become the ultimate 'Karen'.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER! (Chas and Brenda).
This is NOT the Tiara I ordered!
My child is perfect and DESERVES to be a prince, DO IT NOW!.
Why should I pay for my own security when my in-laws are loaded? GET IT SORTED!
I'm special and perfect and can do what I want, stop denying me my wishes !:mad:
I DEMAND you fire that man ! (Piers).
I shall be writing a letter ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I 100% believe that if William made a pass at her (lol what an old fashioned expression) she would have taken it. Why wouldn’t she? She’s shameless, fame hungry and clearly thought she could be the new Diana. What better way than being with William.

Shame she’s a delusional bloody cow and this was never going to happen. Sorry meg, William has been married to his wife who is superior to you in every way for 10 years xx

Thanks. Silly me
Absolutely nothing wrong with some old fashioned expressions. Perhaps if Thomas and Doris had drummed some old fashioned expressions into her when she was much younger she wouldn’t have grown into the spoilt, petulant ,wokey wokey , me me me that she is now.
As my auld Scots ma would have said, A good skelp on the arse would have done her the world of good.
Not advocating child abuse by the way!! 🤣🤪😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t subscribe to the surrogate theory at all but loving the drama.
out of interest, how would you explain this? Not trying to be total cow but genuinely. I ascribe to it but I wish I didn’t. (Ive looked up both of these pics and backed up with articles on multiple news sources so it’s not just a random graphic with arbitrary dates)
E88EE719-60CF-489D-BBC2-B48C9C3140BA.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.