Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do they afford expensive electric bikes :unsure:...who paid for it :rolleyes:
Harry is advertising the bike, his New Balance shoes, his Adidas gear and probably the make of car his security team drive. Are they in Range Rovers by any chance.

He's been sent out to earn his keep by THE DUCHESS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
London,Where are you from?

Aside from that Shola woman and Trisha Godard no one really cares about them no more.

Where do you live ? I will move there...
Our papers are full of the Harkles and their crazy ways and all the people they talked to and who supports who...

Reactions: 14
How disgusting to claim you despise the press, and the click of a camera.
Then go along with staging these bike photos.
absolute hypocrites

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Pronouns in bio. Always a sign of mental instability as well as preening, sickening levels of virtue signalling in the obviously non-trans individuals. Look, you're obviously a woman, a biological woman, it's nothing but obvious you're going to be referred to as she or and your possessive pronoun is her. But you want a slice of that oppression pie, dontcha? That sweet, sweet, oppression pie. Mmmmm. Delicious!

Seriously, give pronoun people a wide bleeping berth. They're always looking for an online fight where they do the equivalent of throwing themselves to the floor and claiming your pushed them there. No shock she's glommed onto Markle to whiteknight for her and the ginge.
It's a "fashion" to put pronoun in bio. Unless you are non binary, I don't think there's any need to put by a cis/hetero

This is my document on what I think of Meghan

View attachment 489733
MeMe reminds me more of Gretchen Weiner than Regina.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How disgusting to claim you despise the press, and the click of a camera.
Then go along with staging these bike photos.
absolute hypocrites
He's going to have to spend the rest of his life with her in front of a camera, selling his soul pushing a variety of brands. It really shows how thick he is that he's willing to push the OH POOR MOI ET LES CAMERAS OF MUMMY'S DOOM angle and spend more time in front of the cameras than he ever has in his life since he Megxited to Hollywood bollocks country.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
And so it begins. Down the Rabbit-Hole we go.

Now obviously I am not a fan of Donald Trump but I know why blue-collar workers in the Rust-Belt voted for him. They couldn't stand the thought of Hillary Clinton and they felt let-down by Obama bailing-out the all the Wall Street investment banks that foreclosed on millions of honest people as they lined their pockets.

What a sh1t-show a Trump vs Markle Presidential Race would be. Surely Donald is just kidding. I've lived, loved, and studied in the United States, I love my American cousins. But this would be a catastrophic disaster for democracy. The founding fathers must be turning in their f-ing graves.

At least he never fell down the steps of Airforce One plane as Biden did today!

Smegs wouldn't stand a chance in the cut throat world of politics being the delicate little flower she is. 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
very interesting

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I thought he hated the paps?! Oh I get it he only hates them when he can't make money from them

Reactions: 30

Smegs wouldn't stand a chance in the cut throat world of politics being the delicate little flower she is. 😉
The thought of her actually running for President makes me laugh. She really doesn’t grasp that she’s a washed up talentless nobody, who is only in this position because she married a (white) prince. Makes out she’s a strong (black) woman who’s achieved it all on her own. Out of her depth is an understatement

(hate to make it a race thing but that’s what it’s now become)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

He fell up them 3 times actually. I think I gave him a week to live few days ago then Kim Jon thingy pulversing Bali or somewhere with a nuclear missile. Shame I didn't make a bet on it ;).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What is a 'cis'?
Means you’re born as the sex you now identify as. Like literally 99.7% of people. It’s tragic that society has come to this, that we even have a term for it as to not ‘offend’ people

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
It's madness, and I just feel Megz and her shadey pals played their hand badly, but I guess it depends in the end on how much they will pay her to go away when the inevitable divorce happens.

I've always thought they wouldn't have minded Hazza being overseas somewhere for most of the year. They also probably didn't mind the idea that post-divorce Meghan would disappear off to the USA to merch tat on QVC. They just didn't plan on the pair of them systematically smearing the RF to get what they wanted. The real problem is that it makes them look toxic and deranged. I don't get why any big brand would tie themselves to a trainwreck. If they had smiled nicely and looked like a wholesome family, in a photogenic 'gracious residence' like Hazza's polo chum Nacho, then they would have been far more marketable.
Hopefully Netflix and Spotify will find a good get out clause.

I cannot believe a Prince of the United Kingdom has been sent out to merch cheap Adidas sportswear and the New Balance trainers again..... and an electric bike. Not wanting to sound like a Tumblr conspiracy but I'm not even sure that's him - the nose doesn't look right.
I think his nose does, if you look at it side on.

Also, it must be if they're calling Backgrid.

I don’t know if any has already suggested this, My mum thinks Megain is waiting for TQ to die before she divorces Harry, as she probs knows he’s got an inheritance coming from TQ and Megan wants her grubby mits on that.

I bet she’s secretly hoping she’s gonna get a tiara or two that she wants and jewellery that she wants, so that she can walk around her 15 bathroom mansion and play Queen.
You don't benefit from Inheritance in California divorce settlements.

What is a 'cis'?
A load of bollocks 'they' put before women, so that 'trans' women can call themselves women, rather than trans-women

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Harry doesn't look that interested in her.

2F854FB2-C92C-4FB9-B4C8-0E696AF391FA.jpeg

looks like that are arguing.
4251FBE8-3FCA-448D-A9A6-C0C5052B97FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It's a "fashion" to put pronoun in bio. Unless you are non binary, I don't think there's any need to put by a cis/hetero

MeMe reminds me more of Gretchen Weiner than Regina.
Non binary is a pathetic woke trend. It refers to personality and fashion choices. Nothing on this earth will make me think of that as a legitimate ‘gender identity’.

I read the definition of ‘gender non-conforming’ the other day and it means expressing yourself in an atypical way to your ‘assigned gender’. I’m a straight woman who loves to wear a good suit, does that make me ‘gender non-conforming’ then?

Nauseating crap.

sorry to derail everyone I know we said no trans stuff if possible :(

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Cisgender means denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.
(Copied )
Ah most people then... thanks. Why is there a term for being 90% of the population?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.