Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meemew

VIP Member
I would love if William wrote a retaliatory HEIR book.

Grandpa’s funeral
I was alarmed by how close together Harold’s eyes were, by now barely an inch of pink flesh stood between him and a Cyclops. The breeze caught the sparse tufts of his hair plugs, playfully whisking them this way and that, revealing the pale, flaking pate beneath. A sudden gust sent one flying across the church grounds, catching now on one of the moss-clad tombstones. I looked away, awkwardly. He’d always had a problem with letting go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread @lollipop_panda and the great title @spangly.

I can't think of anything for the recap. Harry and smeg are becoming background noise because they just say the same thing over and over again. I still believe that he has no one around him who actually cares about him. If there was, he wouldn't have released this book because they'd have stopped him from doing it.
He's made himself look every bit as horrible and slimy as she does. From the highest of social classes, she's dragged him into the gutter and she'll happily leave him there when she gets a better offer.
She constantly goes on about 'their love story' but only Harry sees it as a love story. No one else does because that relationship is a nightmare. She knows it's not a love story because she's the narc who spotted a mark and is making the most of it.
I seriously hope that they don't get invited to the Coronation, it will cause damage to the RF throughout the nation. No one wants them here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108

LadyMuck

VIP Member
If KC wants to play happy families then do it in his own home behind closed doors and quietly.

The Coronation is a state occasion. For the people of the state who will be paying for it.

It was bad enough having to stomach the sight of them at the Platinum Jubilee and the Queen’s funeral but the Coronation would be a step too far. Even seeing H at PPs funeral was galling for me especially after doing OW interview while he was dying.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 100

Cassandra333

VIP Member
The RF cannot, and should not, trust them ever again. They can't be allowed access to the RF because they're just going to do the round of interviews afterwards to repeat, make up, insist on how badly they're treated.
And frankly I wouldn't let smeg near Catherine or the children ever. She's malicious, spiteful, envious and dangerous. And she hates Catherine and the children.
If nothing else, the RF needs to protect Catherine and her children. She works bloody hard and always puts the family first. She can't have the stress of having the traitor and the cow near her.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Thanks to @spangly for the title!

well as always I don’t know where to start. We work on three shifts on this thread - Europe, americas, Asia pacific. We’re as broad as the commonwealth and we can’t stand the whinging ginger and his missus no matter the Timezone!
Others feel free to add, I’m crap at recaps.

old Fred here

• Heart
  • Haha

stuffandnonsense

I am catching up so too late to post on last thread but in regards to the Duchess of Windsor she actually did write a book The Heart has its Reasons. The Dukes memoir titled A Kings Story was also ghostwritten by an American who found the work tedious and frustrating as according to him the Duke had a limited attention span. The Duke had hoped the publication would restore his lustre and put him back into the limelight. She, apparently, was jealous which is why she chose to write her own. It did not sell as well as his. As I’ve mentioned before it’s quite uncanny the similarities between the two couples

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Libitina

VIP Member
Congratulations to Spangly on the thread title.

However, I’m massively disappointed that whoever it was the gave us “Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Fire” didn’t submit it as a thread suggestion. So, please, pretty please submit it.

Best title EVER!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Some reports in the press today that the RF are planning a reconciliation before the coronation. Can you believe it, reconciling with those two? They need to be cut off entirely, titles removed and banned from all royal events.
Harkle propaganda more than likely, planting stories to poke the bear.

He is despised and Charles needs to be mindful of the public feeling towards mad Harold and his grifter wife.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Chita

VIP Member
The Harkles are planning to come to the Coronation..........................

big hat 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

carolinew

VIP Member
I completely disagree. How would they be under any sort of control? They're already not supposed to be using their titles for commercial purposes, yet that's all they do - and without sanction.

Also, the way they have behaved is far worse than whatever Thomas Snr did and the Harkles haven't reconciled with him.

In a way, I hope the rumours about 25 are true. That would see him off once and for all.
God, let the frightful pair back in and they'll be recording every conversation for a start. And taking photos of god's knows what. And I don't really care about Charles but I do care about how bad it would make William and Catherine feel. Just no, no, no. They have to be punished and cut loose.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 83

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
You know what, 80+ years has left a gloss over the early years after King Edward's abdication. In those early days, he and Wallis were just as demanding, just as entitled, and just as threatening as the Stoats. He really thought at first they they could live the half-in/half-out life, not realizing that leaving meant exile forever. He was always threatening lawsuits and was obsessed with Wallis and could not understand why no one else could see how perfect she was. The two Davids (as both have it as part of their names) are mirror images of one another

The difference is that there was no social media and the world was on the brink of war, so the demands of a couple of brats were easily ignored by the general public. By the time war was over, George VI and his family were so beloved for their stalwart actions during the war and the Windsors' initial cosiness with the Nazi so reviled, that they realized that they had to keep their mouth shut in public. He got a pension of sorts from the family too (and no the family should NOT do that for the Stoats -at least Edward/David had been the King for a while)

Tommy Lascelles (a fascinating guy - I recommend his published diaries!) wrote in his diary that (and this is verbatim from Traitor King): "He was like the child in the fairy story who was given every gift except a soul. There was nothing in him which understood the intellectual or spiritual sides of life, and that all art, poetry, music, etc were dead to him....he had no friends in this country, nobody whom he would ever wish to see again...He was without a soul and this made him a trifle mad...he never cared for England or the English. He hated his country since he had no sould and did no tlike being reminded of his duties."

MP Robert Bernays wrote: "He hasn't one real friend to lean upon in this emergency. His case seems to be arrested development. He never passed the stage from boyhood to manhood. He is the spoiled child of success with the film star mentality. He sees his job only in terms of cheering crowds...he has never thought the matter out. He thought that he could quietly retire into private life, leaving his brother to perform the dreary ceremonial functions while he spent a tranquil life gardening at Fort Belvedere and holidaying on the Riviera, occasionally emerging...[to] receive the cheers that mean so much to him. For the first time he has been brought up against the fact that abdication means exile and that for the rest of his life he can serve no useful purpose."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

JAR21

VIP Member
I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think reconciliation is the way forward. As things stand, the CaliCunts are loose canons and are causing havoc for all sorts of people and institutions (not least the RF and the Army), but if there is a reconciliation it will be as a result of negotiation and compromise. While the idea of that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the old adage of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind. Reconciliation means they would be back under some sort of control and gagged to a certain extent. They would have to toe the line because if they don't, they're out for good.
I completely disagree. How would they be under any sort of control? They're already not supposed to be using their titles for commercial purposes, yet that's all they do - and without sanction.

Also, the way they have behaved is far worse than whatever Thomas Snr did and the Harkles haven't reconciled with him.

In a way, I hope the rumours about 25 are true. That would see him off once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I wouldn't let smeg near Catherine or the children ever. She's malicious, spiteful, envious and dangerous.
I actually think she is dangerous. She's fucking unhinged. I think MI6 or MI5 (never know the difference) should issue a statement saying that they have received real and credible information regarding a threat on the life of Harry and they strongly advise him not to visit ... THEN on the back of that have the govt. play the Churchill card and ban him from coming ... THEN if needs be have Charles make a statement saying "It's a real shame Harry and Meghan couldn't be here due to security concerns, then give a little wink to camera". 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
HOLY FUCKING JESUS I'M A VIP!!!

Lights? Models? Guest list? Just do your best, darlings!
Get Markus on the phone and tell him to send a Range Rover by around 7pm. Tell him to put out the Beluga.

• Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #304 Harry is one sausage short of a breakfast.

I'll get my coat. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

OoolongGaboolong

Some reports in the press today that the RF are planning a reconciliation before the coronation. Can you believe it, reconciling with those two? They need to be cut off entirely, titles removed and banned from all royal events.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

Cocobean9

VIP Member
IF the "peace talks" story is true the public will turn on the RF so quick their heads will spin. And if I'm Catherine there is no way in Hell I'm talking to, apologizing or being anywhere near H&M or letting my kids near them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

ChipDex

VIP Member
Congrats on VIP @Murphy Brown 🍰 🍰 🍾🍾🍸

This is just superb! You could be his new ghost writer for Laid Bare, The Sequel!
Talking of Waitrose.....

Found on Reddit, allegedly from book. But I'm sure I've heard this story before as well.

Screenshot_20230116-092549_kindlephoto-1065523427.png

So......

Mobbed in Whole Foods to the point of 'Floor. Collapsed. Sobbing' back at Nott Cott. Hazza horrified she was recognised and approached by the Great Unwashed. How dare they????

Goes to Waitrose further down the same street in what's clearly a similar outfit to those Mail "take pity on her" pap shots. This time with Haz, so no chance of dramatic hysterics for his benefit when she got back to Nott Cott.

Manages to wander the aisles unrecognised and unmolested by said Great Unwashed.

Hazza surprised nobody recognises her stellar Helen of Troy beauty. The face that launched a thousand yachts ships.

How odd that Hazza always seems to miss out on the dramatic stuff. :unsure:

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76