Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOLY bleeping JESUS I'M A VIP!!!

Lights? Models? Guest list? Just do your best, darlings!
Get Markus on the phone and tell him to send a Range Rover by around 7pm. Tell him to put out the Beluga.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I've just seen his book on sale in my local "The Warehouse" store for the princely sum of NZ$49. No half price stickers anywhere. I thought about going to find a suitable title to put on the stand and photograph, but the book section was miles away and I doubt they'd have anything suitable so sorry folks, no picture from me! 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I had obviously heard about the section about Pat, but it truly is a lot worse to actually read it.
He clearly still finds it funny that he, a prince, openly taunted someone without enough money to leave a job that she clearly found very physically painful and difficult.
What a psychopathic bleep.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
He kept talking about "major johnny" so I thought well hey! But it turned out to be like, this small!

I've just seen his book on sale in my local "The Warehouse" store for the princely sum of NZ$49. No half price stickers anywhere. I thought about going to find a suitable title to put on the stand and photograph, but the book section was miles away and I doubt they'd have anything suitable so sorry folks, no picture from me! 🤷
I went today into my local small town NZ bookshop to have some fun. By the door I saw a title something like "Cult Life", thought that'll do for my bit of disruption - but no "Spares to be seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lordy, imagine if he did turn out to be Andrew's. That would be one for the ages. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1885876
God, do you know I never even thought of that! As rumours go it isn't impossible or even unlikely that she might have had a bit of 'time' with Andrew. I mean, they would have had the opportunity, she had lots of affairs and Andrew was/is alllways at it. Well, wouldn't that be interesting if it was true!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The story about the King wanting to reconcile and both sides accept their wrongs originates from the US

Not a UK source!

( Neil Sean )

• Heart
Reactions: 46
on that theme, I’ve just scraped this off Twitter.

Is there no end to Harold‘s stupidity or selfishness?
He’s provided enough anecdotal detail in Spare to further compromise RF security.

This is why H should not get his IPP back.
I cannot remember the details but I am sure that details of the exact whereabouts of members of the RF were given out during the Platy Jubbly or was it around HMQ's funeral.
I remember a lot of the tattlers were upset about it.

Was it Scabie poo.

Reactions: 26
Whilst I’ve been skipping through threads in a bid to catch up I appear to have missed why H is now referred to as 25 (amongst other things lol). Is it referring to his IQ or something? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whilst I’ve been skipping through threads in a bid to catch up I appear to have missed why H is now referred to as 25 (amongst other things lol). Is it referring to his IQ or something? 😆
Think it's his Taliban count!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1673857205531.png

I'm assuming this American with political aspirations is on the Montecito payroll. She seems to have been doing nothing but denigrating the BRF (especially Catherine) in the last few days.
This is what I loathe in particular about the actions of the Duo - so many people think of the Constitutional Monarchy - a form of government - as a celebrity family which it certainly is not. Ugh.

I'm mentally currently in Athens (have included live stream link of those paying respects/outside the Cathedral/hotel where royals have been staying for anyone interested)

1673857124245.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
you could see that from her mannerism in the Harry shush video! there was no conviction in it, actions speak louder than words!
Pondering mummy issues...

I was having some thoughts as to whether Diana was actually a bad mother? What makes a bad mother? Is love enough? We know she wasn't that intelligent herself, wasn't very strict with boundaries, used a young William as a confidante and, towards the end, introduced the boys to a number of "uncles". I'm not suggesting her mental health had anything to do with it. The question that occured to me was, whilst she may have thought she was doing her best, were her mothering skills low? I do realise Charles had a part to play, but I guess I'm wondering if your views on Diana's competence as a mother have changed in light of the way Harry has gone off the rails in the very public way he has done.

And IF you think Diana was not a good mother role model for her children, is she to blame for that (i.e. could she have improved her skills to become a better mother if she wanted to) or do you think that was beyond her conscious control?

*Edited to add: I'm not sure where I sit on these questions, so I'm keen to know what others think. It's where my morning brain took me and I don't mean to cause any offence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
"Waitrose had changed. Where previously Mr K's Country Slices were 20p off, now they were at full price. I was pondering 'if this were legal. And should I contact my lawyer," when I noticed a child of three, or four, staring at me. The child was clearly ill-mannered, for when I stuck out my tongue in a humourous manner, the child looked distressed, and tugged at it's mother's coat. The woman stopped fingering the melons and caught me protruding. 'Bugger!' I thought. Knowing full-well that this incident would be on the front page of every website owned by the British Press before I got home.

There was nothing for it. Using all of my army training I beat a hasty retreat - only to find myself in an aisle stacked high with diapers and tena-pads. 'Is this all a woman's life is?' I questioned - thinking of what Meghan had said - before being distracted by the legs on a pack of barely-black tights.

My contemplation was shortlived. As I felt a sharp pain in my calf. I looked down and saw the child breezing past holding it's mother's hand. Neither paid the slightest attention to the injury they had caused. The child by accident, or inscrutible design, had knocked my basket into my leg.

I could see the woman was Chinese. So knew there was no point reasoning with her. She was probably a Dragon Lady or Tiger Mum, or some such. I consoled myself, reaching out to Red Cloud, my spirit guide, via the tiger-eye beads of my bracelet.

The universe clearly favoured me. For by the time I reached the beer asle, my basket was more than half empty. Meghan's doctor had told her she needed to put on weight - for the baby - so I had stocked up with Ambrosia, Goblin meat puddings and Crosse and Blackwell All Day Breakfast. So the basket was pretty heavy. Gan Gan's mummy always drank Guiness to keep her iron up. And since Meghan had been looking pale lately I diagnosed a touch of the toucan would do the trick. As I turned around, quite by chance, the child from earlier happened to be there: and my basket smacked it square in the face. As I predicted the mother, being Chinese, was quite unreasonable.

I scurried away, leaving the child in tears - it's forehead criss-crossed with welts.

I knew that if the British Press got hold of this I would be toast. The headlines would brand me a racist. So I made sure, that after paying, I clouted a white child, who I spotted by the Mr Tickle ride in the entrance, with a carrier bag as I exited.

When I got home I found Meghan collapsed in tears. I took her wet hand and asked my love how I could help. She pointed to the coffee table - which we had recently purchased from a rag-and-bone man on the Goldhak Road, using Meg's credit card - there I found it: a copy of the Sun - beside the cheque from Greggs. Splashed across page 3 in lurid, toxic detail, was the headline 'Meghan Gets Her Pasties Out'. I recoiled at the obviously pap'ed picture. The monsterous invasion of privacy. "Is this true," I asked. "No," wailed my loving wife, "They say it was a corn-beef pasty, but it wasn't, it wasn't, it was vegan sausage roll..." "This is Camilla's doing," I snarled, snatching up the rag and screwing it into a ball. "Camilla did this to get at me. She knows Willy and I had bet that Bakers Oven would be around longer than Greggs. She knew I liked Bakers Oven more." I hurled the scrunched newspaper across the room - tapping into the fury generated by my disgust for the Spikey Mikey.

Again fortune was with me, for as the newspaper bounced off the wall it landed in a Ming vase - that Meghan had borrowed from Willy's fancy appartments - it rolled around the vase's lip, before dropping into cavernous hole. I knew it was an omen - a sign from my mother - a signal from the universe that I would be a father for all mankind.

Later to cheer up Meghan I ordered a pizza - without telling her.

She spent two hours haranguing the delvery boy that she is allegic to pepperoni, until he begged for mercy and swore to never deliver pizzas again. Then unsated she rang to Scotland Yard demanding they investigate who had doxxed us.

She is so beautiful when she finds her voice.
"
This is just superb! You could be his new ghost writer for Laid Bare, The Sequel!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope TRF is playing the long game and not playing the "stay quiet and carry on" game.
I agree that they should be quiet. That doesn't mean they do nothing.

I hope they will release the NDA's, regarding he bullying of staff. Not immediately, so it doesn't sound like retaliation, but I think they will.
With their stories, one of the things that is becoming clear is that the Harkles would do things ONLY their way, without listening or respecting the ways of working and doing things of the Royal offices. That makes it easier for TRF to somehow bring to light the truth about the gifts, children births and the planting of stories to overshadow TRF. With receipts.

For the stories of violence towards women, I hope they are not true. I do not like Harold but I hope he is not a beating monster. If true, I don't know how TRF can get away with it: it will require that they are very clear about who knew it, and who covered it, and those involved should be taken to Court.

Reactions: 30
People seem so convinced that the changes Harry wanted to make to the book after the Queen died were things he wanted removing from it out of respect for her.
He said it in the first place without caring that she would read it so why would he suddenly decide things needed removing now shes passed?

What if he wanted to include extra nasty stuff now she was no longer around to read it?
He may have decided he could get away with more crap now cos he thinks his Dad's a softie.
yes, extra nasty stuff including how him and his Wife were plotting on the day the Queen died to set a certain narrative, how evil was that!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.