Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shushex

VIP Member
thanks for the thread and title

I've been off because i reactivated my Twitter and fell into some deep rabbit holes. I've even seen mentions here. the gist of it, there is a slew of alleged sexual misconduct, even assault and rape, by the frostbitten one. and, if anything, that's damaging to King Charles (spaniel) for allegedly covering it up. My own personal opinion is that if even the teeniest grain of truth, Charles should do the honourable thing and fall on his sword, and abdicate for William. William has a pristine shiny reputation, as shiny as this new thread, and there's no way he could be blackmailed. just my thoughts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I don’t want them anywhere near the Coronation.You just know that conversations will be recorded for future use, no matter if they play nice at the time. I also dislike the thought that their bad behaviour gets rewarded.You can guarantee that they would see this as their story being validated.
I understand that KC loves his son, and I truly feel for him.If some kind of private and personal compromise was reached between family members, then that would be a different matter.But that’s not what Harold wants.Harold wants total capitulation, public apologies, and a couple of cushy tax payer funded jobs where he can strut on the world stage.He also wants his family to be publicly shamed.
If he gets any concessions I will be disgusted.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

JAR21

VIP Member
I agree it’s a difficult 1- RE the coronation. If old Charlie boy doesn’t invite them, then the ginger whinger and TW will go on every American tv programme known to man and moan about racism and unconscious bias and being excommunicated blah blah. If they are invited and go, all media spotlight will be on them, poor KC3 won’t get the attention his coronation deserves. Plus they’ll record every conversation, every interaction, every look will be noted as some slight on princess perfect and her lapdog. So in a way Charles is between a rock and a hard place. Personally I don’t think he should invite them, the damage has been done and now he’s attacked Charlotte & Louis that’s it. Game over
Rishi should announce that as a result of his comments re the Taliban, he's a security risk and the Government is vetoing his invitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Cassandra333

VIP Member
As I said last thread I think KC set the coro on Arch’s bday to ensure they would be in the UK and so would arch; just so he could see his grandchildren.
I thought the date was chosen to be close to the date that Queen Elizabeth II was crowned? She was crowned on June 2nd. That's a Friday this year so Charles chose the closest Sunday. Might be wrong but I don't think it was anything to do with Archie's birthday.

I was talking with my hubby yesterday about someone else (can't remember who) and their actions made me think of the Narcissists Prayer. Which made me think of haz denying they said that the RF was racist. Look at the first line!

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
I had obviously heard about the section about Pat, but it truly is a lot worse to actually read it.
He clearly still finds it funny that he, a prince, openly taunted someone without enough money to leave a job that she clearly found very physically painful and difficult.
What a psychopathic cunt.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
I am still genuinely confused over what apology Harry want his family to make to Meghan?!? - for not responding to every bad headline about her?! - correcting every false narrative?!

And that has somehow given Harry the right to give them the same treatment and to creates so many headlines etc to make them look bad to give them a taste of what Meghan went through.

The difference being, people actually like the RF. Meghan after a while just came out as a thoroughly unlikeable, lazy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

LadyMuck

VIP Member
So the Sharkles are demanding an apology from RF (laughably) yet when JC has just apologised - again - they hit back with having a go at him. Learn from this KC, even if you misguidedly are thinking of apology, they will still not stop

Omg, piers just addressed H remarks about Pat, Rebekah and Camilla and put them to Tessa. She said oh not those again and totally dismissed it. Piers asked her why is he allowed to be misogynistic to other women yet when it's about TW he wants people cancelled

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I completely disagree. How would they be under any sort of control? They're already not supposed to be using their titles for commercial purposes, yet that's all they do - and without sanction.

Also, the way they have behaved is far worse than whatever Thomas Snr did and the Harkles haven't reconciled with him.

In a way, I hope the rumours about 25 are true. That would see him off once and for all.
If old flap ears goes against the goodwill of the people for this fucker he is done for good.

NO way back for these two except before the courts for violent behaviour,drug taking and treachery.

They should carry on ignoring them and no Fucking invite to the Coronation it would upset other family members and put them all on edge just like before and our stupid wanking press would be all over them.

If I saw her smirking fucking kisser I will have a fit with me bleeding leg up.

FUCK OFF YOU WET WANKER and take your shitfaced,smirking,snarky,snarmy old tart with you.

• Heart
  • Haha

carolinew

VIP Member
I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think reconciliation is the way forward. As things stand, the CaliCunts are loose canons and are causing havoc for all sorts of people and institutions (not least the RF and the Army), but if there is a reconciliation it will be as a result of negotiation and compromise. While the idea of that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the old adage of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind. Reconciliation means they would be back under some sort of control and gagged to a certain extent. They would have to toe the line because if they don't, they're out for good.
And if that happens, everyone will be penalised. Rules will change because the Harkles are back. For example, they weren't wanted on the palace balcony at the jubilee, so suddenly it was only working members of the family allowed on the balcony. The RF couldn't look like they were picking on the Harkles so the rules were changed. Why should the other members of the family have been excluded because of them? I personally would have liked to see everyone on that balcony, but no, we couldn't, because then H and M would have been on it as well.

Thanks for the new thread.

I'm hoping that the bodyguard Harold assaulted comes forward to talk about his treatment. It's disgusting that he should have been attacked for doing his job. Perhaps all the others that have been on the end of Harold's bad temper could also start speaking about him?

I'm not convinced about these rumours of Harold beating up prostitutes and hope they're not true. If Harold is embroiled in a scandal as bad as Andrew then the monarchy are in big trouble.
Harry wrote in Spare that one bodyguard said to the other "he's a handful tonight". Obviously it wasn't a one-off.

• Sick
  • Wow

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I think Harry didn't care how the place was furnished when he lived there alone because he was a slob. When Meghan showed up, she exhibited her total lack of understanding of all things royal and upper crust. She fully expected the place to full of gilded mirrors etc. and fancy furniture like a mini Versailles. How little she knew. I visited the country home of an Earl on a business trip. The country estate mansion was in Scotland and used as a place for high level companies to hold meeting and dinners. The living room ceiling had leak stains. The silk upholstery was shredded in places. The carpet had seen better days. I was shocked! It was a very large room and one could see that it was filled with fine antiques. I later spoke with one of the ladies who was serving our wonderful dinner and asked if the family just rented out the place or used it. She said they used it and we had been sitting in their formal living room! They had another room in the family quarters that served as, what in the US is called, a family room with TV etc. I saw something similar in a documentary about Blenheim Palace and the late Duke. He was filmed in his version of his family room in an old battered and cracked leather chair that his daughter, a famous interior designer, said he refused to part with. The point is that shabby chic is alive and well with the upper classes and the aristos. Carole Middleton was laughed at when pictures of her home were published and it was called rather nouveau riche. Meghan did not understand any of this old money mindset and I think that Nott Cott fell right into that. She probably wanted to live at Windsor Palace because she thought it would be luxurious and she would be living like a princess. Maybe not. There could have been lumps in the mattress. That's an old aristo trick to keep a guest from wanting to stay longer than the shooting weekend.
Princess Anne’s sitting room. It looks pretty lived in and homely to me but I doubt very much that this would be Meg’s idea of what the sitting room of a Princess should look like.

B1911BE3-6D9E-4259-805A-B5D7946B5A11.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread.

I'm hoping that the bodyguard Harold assaulted comes forward to talk about his treatment. It's disgusting that he should have been attacked for doing his job. Perhaps all the others that have been on the end of Harold's bad temper could also start speaking about him?

I'm not convinced about these rumours of Harold beating up prostitutes and hope they're not true. If Harold is embroiled in a scandal as bad as Andrew then the monarchy are in big trouble.

• Wow
Reactions: 65

docmum

VIP Member
People seem so convinced that the changes Harry wanted to make to the book after the Queen died were things he wanted removing from it out of respect for her.
He said it in the first place without caring that she would read it so why would he suddenly decide things needed removing now shes passed?

What if he wanted to include extra nasty stuff now she was no longer around to read it?
He may have decided he could get away with more crap now cos he thinks his Dad's a softie.
I think she had probably been given a prognosis in which they knew she had ‘months to years’ to live some time ago. I cried watching her on the balcony at the end of the Platinum Jubilee as just before she turned to leave, she looked very poignantly out at the crowds for a moment - at that moment to me I felt that she knew it was going to be the last time she stood there. If anything I think she may have lived longer than first prognosed. I may be very wrong in this! I just think he timed this thinking that he would make a fortune as the ‘King’s son’, not being held accountable by the woman who had real expectation of him, and not realising that the RF and the British public carry the Queens conscience with us. The outpouring of grief for HMTQ would be the only reason he had regrets at the funeral. He is that selfishly horrid.

• Heart
  • Sad

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Hmmm…as pointed out elsewhere…didn’t Smegz say on her podcast that it is hard for her to cry. Yet in Spare she seems to be in constant floods of tears (hmmm, maybe the Montecito floods explained)

so either 1) she is lying or 2) she said that to emphasize how bad things were (it reduced even me, a non-cryer, to gales of sobbing daily;

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've made a lovely souvenir plate of William and his good deeds 😀 x..
Should be in all good souvenir shops very soon.😄 x ...

Resizer_16738419520741.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Chita

VIP Member
Can the Pope still excommumicate someone from the Catholic Church if he wants to?

Can't the monarch excommunicate someone from the Royal family and line of succession?
If not, we need that law making now.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I just don’t see how this ‘reconciliation‘ would work.

First the meeting…M would demand to be there and H would insist on it…either by Zoom or in person. There could then be no confidentiality, no ability for both sides to talk freely. Actually, even without her, that is the case. If every demand was not granted, then there’s more fodder for another book or sensational interview…”Tonite at 10pm, we sit down with Prince Harry to hear all the details of the failed ‘Reconciliation Summit.”

And what of the demands? The half-in, half-merching role? There is no controlling M…who will take in whatever ‘cause’ she feels is hot in American politics, no matter the international consequences. She will feel free to push her views wherever and whenever. Like most celebrities, she wants to spread Hollywood culture worldwide unconcerned for diplomatic implications. Even our Woke politicians have more sense than that. Is her personsl mission compatible with the best interests of the UK in the global community? As priest to her Goddess complex…thry both have a savior complex. Good luck controlling that.

I think silence is best. I think they must wait for her to tire of him…once she finds him no longer useful. i think that could be fairly soon. As for the coronation, I think they'd love to be hired as commentators, sitting by Gayle…describing events…on live TV.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63