Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Just seen a rumour on Quora that the Markles (led by Thomas Jnr) are planning to make a documentary of their own 😅 that'll be fun 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Meemew

VIP Member
I think we should differ here between people telling their opinions and describing events (whether accurately or not we dont know to what extent) like Harry did, or if you are genuinely writing disgusting pieces (on quite a regular basis) like Clarkson does. It's really not the same in my opinion, even if I disagree with Harry's approach strongly.

I do think that it's weird to not accept the apology and then add the blurp they made. They are not wrong in what they released but if you dont accept apologies (and it's from someone who rarely does this!) you are just proving to everyone that you are just living for the victim role and that the other side has no chance to do "right"
He’s not just telling his opinion/describing events when it comes to Pat - he mocks her appearance and movement and also criticises her for not being hot. He describes her as a thing. He doesn’t have the decency to reflect on how he behaved or the way he treated her, in fact he gleefully boasts about being the one who laughed the hardest.

Tbh it’s way more offensive than Clarkson having some GOT hate fantasy about Meghan - he bullied this woman in real life years ago and is still mocking her decades later.

And has the gall to call Clarkson out for misogyny.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I agree it’s a difficult 1- RE the coronation. If old Charlie boy doesn’t invite them, then the ginger whinger and TW will go on every American tv programme known to man and moan about racism and unconscious bias and being excommunicated blah blah. If they are invited and go, all media spotlight will be on them, poor KC3 won’t get the attention his coronation deserves. Plus they’ll record every conversation, every interaction, every look will be noted as some slight on princess perfect and her lapdog. So in a way Charles is between a rock and a hard place. Personally I don’t think he should invite them, the damage has been done and now he’s attacked Charlotte & Louis that’s it. Game over

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
No he isn’t. He’s a curious mix of traits - growing up in the RF almost guarantees that you’re going to have some issues. He has obviously known nothing but material privilege but he was relentlessly, hideously bullied at school and it traumatised him so much he still carries it. All his life he’s been mocked by everyone from his uni peers to the press to his own ex-wife. He’s prone to self pity as a result which Camilla has helped him with - she patiently listens and has settled that side of him down. He’s also used to the world revolving around him, is pedantic and spoilt. But his own issues have made him incredibly sympathetic to others’ woes which was the driving force behind the Princes Trust. He’s rather overly sensitive but is generous and very loyal to his friends, encouraging to his staff, and dutiful and hard working to a fault. He’s a long long way from perfect but I think he is fundamentally a good man who cares a lot.

The Harkles do however, between them, match every single narc trait:

View attachment 1884766
View attachment 1884767
View attachment 1884768
I wish I could put into words how much I admire your post.It is fair, accurate and true.Charles has made mistakes, some more damaging than others, but never made from a place of malice.He never sought to hurt anybody.Unlike his younger son.

• Heart

Mancunian

VIP Member
I'm not convinced about these rumours of Harold beating up prostitutes and hope they're not true.
I know it's awful, but I hope the rumours are true.

It will bring this whole shitshow to a screeching halt.

I also hope that, if she's not implicated, they bring her down with some financial digging into the foundation.

Their complete downfall and total disgrace will silence them (and remove their platform) forever, and that will be a huge relief.

• Heart
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Not around much but I needed to throw in my thoughts on the

“it’s me, hi, I’m the problem it’s me”
Harry - The Royal Spare Part book

what the flying fuck is wrong with that tosser,
and how the hell did he not blow himself up at “war” out of his own stupidity.
The taliban must be laughing at the fact he got home safe and sound only to marry that completely weapon and repeatedly try and hang himself with his own words, while shooting him self in the ginger todger, the fucking twat.
Charles hasn’t the balls to have him knocked off like Diana so it’s probably down to William or Kate. I have faith in Kate she seems a bad ass bitch.
Also, i really do feel for him losing his mum so young but Jesus Christ how much therapy has he had, yet he’s somehow been allowed to make her into an absolute saint who had no faults at all, who was a victim of everyone and everything…… it’s like reading the diary of a 16 year old who lost his mum 4 years ago not a grown ass man with a family and children of his own.
Also, like fuck you didn’t realise you released lily’s pregnancy announcement on the same day Diana released his… or whatever that “coincidence” was I’m still not past him seeing his mother in the form of a lion. Always thought that was a lifetime/hallmark movie script.
Poor William, the chapter about his wedding is almost entirely taken up with talk of Harold’s dick. frozen ginger peen at the wedding, I’d be pissed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

50sGirl

VIP Member
Apologies if already posted, but there was a sort of competition on a facebook charity shop finds page for the first one to spot the book to post a pic.
Posted yesterday, found in Shoreham… I bet they’ll eventually be inundated. 😜

0685AE61-BFE1-4F83-BF2A-E700C938597B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
He is such a thicko Hooray Henry. 'think it means the Head is coming.. Or Beware'
I would love someone to ask him how in the worldwide Internet he thinks he could ever be a King with his intolerance of the Masters at one of the best schools in GB&NI, and his guying of his Army superiors. He knows nothing and only wants to exert dominance not authority with respect for others.

He's found his intellectual equals when he engages with the Squad......

Screenshot_20230115-183503_kindlephoto-1012080330.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Weeder

Chatty Member
Regarding the Diana/Oedipal thing. I think he's turned his mother in to this magical almost mythical creature . The perfect mother, perfect humanitarian, perfect angel despite her absence and often capricious nature. She's the perfect victim because she's perfect. He's had to suspend reality , turning his brother and father and everyone else in to a villain because the actual truth is too horrific to bear, that Diana would rather galivant and flirt than spend time with him, that she'd use blackmail and court the press, that she broke up families and that she could have prevented her death. He's pushing so hard against the truth he's evented a whole new reality. Meghan has encouraged this and turned herself in to his vison of his mother and he's aided that deception.
It's all too weird .

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I wonder if this is why William copes differently, because he was old enough and burdened enough to have numerous eyeroll moments with his mother and hasn't had to build this vision of perfection and maintain a delusion.
William was saved by the Middletons. They showed him what a family could be. I think they've done more for the family than is ever stated.

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Regarding the Coronation, they should be invited and welcomed with open arms...

...but it would be unfortunate if His Majesty's Customs and Excise drug sniffer dog signalled the pair so they had to be detained while their private plane, and everything on it, was forensically taken apart. They'd also need to wait for blood screening results and be subjected to full cavity body searches.

I would expect that investigation would take, at a rough guess, until the Coronation and attendant celebrations had ended.

That would be a shame 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Right now the most popular TV show in the US is Yellowstone. It’s tremendously more popular than Suits ever was. It’s a phenomenon that has already accounted for several spin-offs. There is Yellowstone merchandise for sale online….ever see Suits tee-shirts anywhere?

Quick…fellow Americans…can you name the woman who plays Monica Dutton, Kayce’s wife? If she were to be shopping in your local grocery store, would you instantly recognize her off-screen?

How about the rest of you…if she strolled into a restaurant in London or Sydney? No, I doubt it. Yet Markle claims such stardom and instant recognition from HER supporting role in a MUCH less popular show….that paps followed her everywhere. And the Dope believes this. Or it’s ‘his truth’ because he needs to think that this MUCH-used merchandise he married is worth something.

No one in Hollywood or the industry is buying her fabrications because they know she was never at that level. They both look pretentious and ridiculous to the very industry they want so much to respect and embrace them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
according to that hg tudor youtube, Charles is an Ultra Narc. the impression he gives me is he's way too smart for his own good. he would make a wonderful "spare" along with Anne.
Cannot agree that Charles is a narc - he is empathetic by nature and has concerns about the world environment - there is no evidence that he seeks adulation, he just follows the dutiful example set by the late HMTQ. Interactions we are privy to with his sons as adults and his grandchildren show that he is affectionate and supportive. Yes, he is privileged, spoilt and can show irritation at times, but there is no malice there. Like William, he is a natural introvert and both of them have had to overcome innate shyness in order to carry out their respective roles.

• Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
I'm possibly in the minority here, but I think reconciliation is the way forward. As things stand, the CaliCunts are loose canons and are causing havoc for all sorts of people and institutions (not least the RF and the Army), but if there is a reconciliation it will be as a result of negotiation and compromise. While the idea of that leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the old adage of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind. Reconciliation means they would be back under some sort of control and gagged to a certain extent. They would have to toe the line because if they don't, they're out for good.
They're narcs - there's no negotiations to be done because nothing will make the happy. Look at the list of complaints - things like W got a bigger bedroom than me - happens in virtually every family but no one views it as a slight to complain about 30+ years later.

Guess what W will continue to get bigger rooms, houses and more money now because of his job.

How can you reconcile that?

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
"Waitrose had changed. Where previously Mr K's Country Slices were 20p off, now they were at full price. I was pondering 'if this were legal. And should I contact my lawyer," when I noticed a child of three, or four, staring at me. The child was clearly ill-mannered, for when I stuck out my tongue in a humourous manner, the child looked distressed, and tugged at it's mother's coat. The woman stopped fingering the melons and caught me protruding. 'Bugger!' I thought. Knowing full-well that this incident would be on the front page of every website owned by the British Press before I got home.

There was nothing for it. Using all of my army training I beat a hasty retreat - only to find myself in an aisle stacked high with diapers and tena-pads. 'Is this all a woman's life is?' I questioned - thinking of what Meghan had said - before being distracted by the legs on a pack of barely-black tights.

My contemplation was shortlived. As I felt a sharp pain in my calf. I looked down and saw the child breezing past holding it's mother's hand. Neither paid the slightest attention to the injury they had caused. The child by accident, or inscrutible design, had knocked my basket into my leg.

I could see the woman was Chinese. So knew there was no point reasoning with her. She was probably a Dragon Lady or Tiger Mum, or some such. I consoled myself, reaching out to Red Cloud, my spirit guide, via the tiger-eye beads of my bracelet.

The universe clearly favoured me. For by the time I reached the beer asle, my basket was more than half empty. Meghan's doctor had told her she needed to put on weight - for the baby - so I had stocked up with Ambrosia, Goblin meat puddings and Crosse and Blackwell All Day Breakfast. So the basket was pretty heavy. Gan Gan's mummy always drank Guiness to keep her iron up. And since Meghan had been looking pale lately I diagnosed a touch of the toucan would do the trick. As I turned around, quite by chance, the child from earlier happened to be there: and my basket smacked it square in the face. As I predicted the mother, being Chinese, was quite unreasonable.

I scurried away, leaving the child in tears - it's forehead criss-crossed with welts.

I knew that if the British Press got hold of this I would be toast. The headlines would brand me a racist. So I made sure, that after paying, I clouted a white child, who I spotted by the Mr Tickle ride in the entrance, with a carrier bag as I exited.

When I got home I found Meghan collapsed in tears. I took her wet hand and asked my love how I could help. She pointed to the coffee table - which we had recently purchased from a rag-and-bone man on the Goldhak Road, using Meg's credit card - there I found it: a copy of the Sun - beside the cheque from Greggs. Splashed across page 3 in lurid, toxic detail, was the headline 'Meghan Gets Her Pasties Out'. I recoiled at the obviously pap'ed picture. The monsterous invasion of privacy. "Is this true," I asked. "No," wailed my loving wife, "They say it was a corn-beef pasty, but it wasn't, it wasn't, it was vegan sausage roll..." "This is Camilla's doing," I snarled, snatching up the rag and screwing it into a ball. "Camilla did this to get at me. She knows Willy and I had bet that Bakers Oven would be around longer than Greggs. She knew I liked Bakers Oven more." I hurled the scrunched newspaper across the room - tapping into the fury generated by my disgust for the Spikey Mikey.

Again fortune was with me, for as the newspaper bounced off the wall it landed in a Ming vase - that Meghan had borrowed from Willy's fancy appartments - it rolled around the vase's lip, before dropping into cavernous hole. I knew it was an omen - a sign from my mother - a signal from the universe that I would be a father for all mankind.

Later to cheer up Meghan I ordered a pizza - without telling her.

She spent two hours haranguing the delvery boy that she is allegic to pepperoni, until he begged for mercy and swore to never deliver pizzas again. Then unsated she rang to Scotland Yard demanding they investigate who had doxxed us.

She is so beautiful when she finds her voice.
"

• Haha
  • Heart