Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a brilliant article about KC, thanks for posting. Tom Bower is right and always has been.
The worry is William and Catherine, the future of the Monarchy who should be free to live peacefully and concentrate on their children and the very important future ahead of them.
Instead they are under threat, caught between a weak and self-pitying king and his vengeful son who has at his side the most ferocious and cold women alive.

The only thing that might stop them in their tracks would be an investigation into the Stoat violence. Even just an investigation would help. The downside, if would badly damage the Monarchy. The upside, Charles could step aside and the Stoats would be toast because they have nothing on William. The stables need sweeping out asap and Charles and his wife are a major part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Harry and Meghan #304 Harry is one sausage short of a breakfast.

I'll get my coat. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Harry was quoted as telling Jason Knauf that the Harkles couldn't be seen to have anything to do with the writing of Finding Freedom.

So if Parliament decree Harry to be too much of a security risk if he attends the coronation and ban him from coming, it would allow softie Charles to avoid confrontation but get the result he knows is the right one.

Finding Freedom didn't have the effect the Harkles desired so Harry has come out full on with his autobiography.

If parliament blocking them from coming to the coronation doesn't shut them up, then Charles will have to grow a pair and play hardball.

The pair of them are not squeaky clean.
Things do not have to be invented to discredit them.
Their own actions just need to be broadcast to a wider audience.
That's all.
Stop covering up their past indiscretions.
Let the truth about them come out.

And if uncomfortable truths slso come out about Charles, then so be it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So my understanding is Sparey wants his father back, his brother back , his family. Not the institution . Solution is
“well Aitch we’ve been thinking and the titles kinda go with the institution, just like CEO , vice president etc. well now you’ve left the firm we thought the titles are part of the institution ( the business part ) so let’s take them all back. The you can just be son and brother , problem solved. We really should have thought about this at the start but thought you might come back, but see you’ve settle in USA. That leaves you free to apply for citizenship “

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hmmm…as pointed out elsewhere…didn’t Smegz say on her podcast that it is hard for her to cry. Yet in Spare she seems to be in constant floods of tears (hmmm, maybe the Montecito floods explained)

so either 1) she is lying or 2) she said that to emphasize how bad things were (it reduced even me, a non-cryer, to gales of sobbing daily;
I'll go with she is lying. As always.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
None of H actions are those of someone who wants to reconcile, what he wants is for the RF to capitulate on every single one of his demands.

I am in two minds re their coronation attendance, it will be a nicer event without him there. If they do come I hope they get booed everywhere they go and cold shouldered publicly. I could do without the next 4 months of media saying they are coming, they’re not coming, kc3 has uninvited them etc it’s very dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
QUOTE="WordSalad, post: 13552483, member: 115528"]
I'll go with she is lying. As always.
Hard for her to cry?.....
.....sure I've heard that before......as in hard for someone else to sweat!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Demanding an apology while refusing to elaborate i.e. "they know why" is standard narc stuff.

It makes the narc look like the victim. The real victim(s) is then viewed with suspicion because they are refusing (quite rightly) to acknowledge that they've done anything wrong and/or apologise. Sometimes they aren't even aware that the narc is telling others that they expect an apology.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

I will not assume that 25 or 43 deserve an apology from the RF unless I see the full account of why giving both sides and specific details.

I've been on the receiving end of that behavior. I will not inflict it on someone else.
Probably they want apology for excluding 43 from Sandrigham summit? Or for the Candle?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think they want 'reconciliation' in the sense of they want half in/half out because they are desperate for money and for Pa to give them money. They need it for their lavish, over-the-top lifestyle. It is why he says he is still open for working for the family - they want back in. They burned their bridges but don't realize it because Harry is vengeful and stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
None of H actions are those of someone who wants to reconcile, what he wants is for the RF to capitulate on every single one of his demands.

I am in two minds re their coronation attendance, it will be a nicer event without him there. If they do come I hope they get booed everywhere they go and cold shouldered publicly. I could do without the next 4 months of media saying they are coming, they’re not coming, kc3 has uninvited them etc it’s very dull.
How could Catherine and William possibly enjoy it with that pair there ...the man who believes he has to rescue their children

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Will no one challenge them?
Is there no one who will call them out?
Someone neutral but who is respected and has influence.
Not Piers Morgan because he's Personally involved. He knew her. She ghosted him. He's not neutral.

If not someone neutral, someone who used to support them.
Come on Oprah. Do the right thing.
Come out and say you were taken in by their lies.
She won't, but wouldnt it be great if she did!

Reactions: 34
It also begs the question …if all this was so easy to “ reconcile” why didn’t you do it 3 years ago….why have we had this relentless crap .?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"Waitrose had changed. Where previously Mr K's Country Slices were 20p off, now they were at full price. I was pondering 'if this were legal. And should I contact my lawyer," when I noticed a child of three, or four, staring at me. The child was clearly ill-mannered, for when I stuck out my tongue in a humourous manner, the child looked distressed, and tugged at it's mother's coat. The woman stopped fingering the melons and caught me protruding. 'Bugger!' I thought. Knowing full-well that this incident would be on the front page of every website owned by the British Press before I got home.

There was nothing for it. Using all of my army training I beat a hasty retreat - only to find myself in an aisle stacked high with diapers and tena-pads. 'Is this all a woman's life is?' I questioned - thinking of what Meghan had said - before being distracted by the legs on a pack of barely-black tights.

My contemplation was shortlived. As I felt a sharp pain in my calf. I looked down and saw the child breezing past holding it's mother's hand. Neither paid the slightest attention to the injury they had caused. The child by accident, or inscrutible design, had knocked my basket into my leg.

I could see the woman was Chinese. So knew there was no point reasoning with her. She was probably a Dragon Lady or Tiger Mum, or some such. I consoled myself, reaching out to Red Cloud, my spirit guide, via the tiger-eye beads of my bracelet.

The universe clearly favoured me. For by the time I reached the beer asle, my basket was more than half empty. Meghan's doctor had told her she needed to put on weight - for the baby - so I had stocked up with Ambrosia, Goblin meat puddings and Crosse and Blackwell All Day Breakfast. So the basket was pretty heavy. Gan Gan's mummy always drank Guiness to keep her iron up. And since Meghan had been looking pale lately I diagnosed a touch of the toucan would do the trick. As I turned around, quite by chance, the child from earlier happened to be there: and my basket smacked it square in the face. As I predicted the mother, being Chinese, was quite unreasonable.

I scurried away, leaving the child in tears - it's forehead criss-crossed with welts.

I knew that if the British Press got hold of this I would be toast. The headlines would brand me a racist. So I made sure, that after paying, I clouted a white child, who I spotted by the Mr Tickle ride in the entrance, with a carrier bag as I exited.

When I got home I found Meghan collapsed in tears. I took her wet hand and asked my love how I could help. She pointed to the coffee table - which we had recently purchased from a rag-and-bone man on the Goldhak Road, using Meg's credit card - there I found it: a copy of the Sun - beside the cheque from Greggs. Splashed across page 3 in lurid, toxic detail, was the headline 'Meghan Gets Her Pasties Out'. I recoiled at the obviously pap'ed picture. The monsterous invasion of privacy. "Is this true," I asked. "No," wailed my loving wife, "They say it was a corn-beef pasty, but it wasn't, it wasn't, it was vegan sausage roll..." "This is Camilla's doing," I snarled, snatching up the rag and screwing it into a ball. "Camilla did this to get at me. She knows Willy and I had bet that Bakers Oven would be around longer than Greggs. She knew I liked Bakers Oven more." I hurled the scrunched newspaper across the room - tapping into the fury generated by my disgust for the Spikey Mikey.

Again fortune was with me, for as the newspaper bounced off the wall it landed in a Ming vase - that Meghan had borrowed from Willy's fancy appartments - it rolled around the vase's lip, before dropping into cavernous hole. I knew it was an omen - a sign from my mother - a signal from the universe that I would be a father for all mankind.

Later to cheer up Meghan I ordered a pizza - without telling her.

She spent two hours haranguing the delvery boy that she is allegic to pepperoni, until he begged for mercy and swore to never deliver pizzas again. Then unsated she rang to Scotland Yard demanding they investigate who had doxxed us.

She is so beautiful when she finds her voice.
"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
At this point the Palace should just release the bullying report
They won't - it reinforces how the Palace protected Meghan, and didn't do due diligence in supporting their employees. I can't imagine them EVER releasing it because it makes them look really bad.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.