Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big question is what is the purpose of the monarchy? Is it merely symbolic? Does it operate under the foreign service? I think the degree of transparency ought to reflect its function. At the end of the day, they are public employees who work for the people of the UK (of which I am not included). As an outsider, I would think that the British people would want full transparency and the ability to strip royal members of titles when they are no longer found to be appropriate representatives of the nation. In other words, the people should be able to force Charles to strip Harry of any royal title and let him live a je ne sais quois life as his son, Mr. Harry Mountbatten Windsor.
No it isn’t just symbolic. We don’t much like our politicians here (they’re all useless muppets) and the monarch denies absolute power to the numpties in Westminster. The armed forces, the judiciary etc all answer to the king not the prime minister. We don’t let our prime ministers ride about in gold coaches or go on state visits in their own honour and we make them sit and give account for themselves every week in a private audience. I think it keeps them at least a bit more humble. We all know the king is a rubber stamp on democracy but our system splits the power. Plus, nun quam rex moritor - the king never dies. You’re never without a monarch (that you’ve known since they were born) and it gives a sense of stability while the politicians play musical houses in and out of Downing St!

I absolutely want KCIII to have the power to strip the Harkles’ titles. It’s ridiculous that he can’t when the monarch is ‘the fount of all honour’! He ought to be able to take away as well as give. My MP has infuriated me by saying he won’t vote for the bill to give that power. His ridiculous reason was that he thinks titles should be a matter for the monarch not Parliament! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Make it make sense! 😬 Stupid idiot - I can’t wait to boot him out at the next election! (I need the rest of your to write to yours since mine is so useless!)

• Heart
Reactions: 54
A big question is what is the purpose of the monarchy? Is it merely symbolic? Does it operate under the foreign service? I think the degree of transparency ought to reflect its function. At the end of the day, they are public employees who work for the people of the UK (of which I am not included). As an outsider, I would think that the British people would want full transparency and the ability to strip royal members of titles when they are no longer found to be appropriate representatives of the nation. In other words, the people should be able to force Charles to strip Harry of any royal title and let him live a je ne sais quois life as his son, Mr. Harry Mountbatten Windsor.
We should be able to force Charles to strip Haz of any royal title ...

How do you suggest we do that? At a time when people cannot afford to eat or keep their homes warm, do you really think we should be organising some kind of ballot over Harry? There are more important things for our Govt to be concentrating on. I think the British public would collectively hit the roof if we had parliament worked up about the non entity.

The King is largely symbolic, he has no real power and that's the way we like it. We don't want to vote for a Head of State because we might end up with some knob head ex politician. We like having a constitutional monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I wish I could put into words how much I admire your post.It is fair, accurate and true.Charles has made mistakes, some more damaging than others, but never made from a place of malice.He never sought to hurt anybody.Unlike his younger son.
True, except that one part after his mother's passing where the inkpots were preventing him from signing that document and growled at Handsome Jonny... I did raise my chola brows at that televised scene

• Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Anything on Harpo or Tyler at all? Or the UN trip? Or the US veteran NY intrepid trip? There or on the documentary? Therebis sooo much still that they could annoy us with
This is about Orca. The Tyler stuff is that chat when he offered the house, they settled in the house, he advised them to buy Monteshithole.

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 16.41.34.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Spectator usually nails things eloquently

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Thank you Spangly for the title and Lollipop and Cass for the recaps.
@wibble your rat story was absolutely brilliant! So out there it could really have been a genuine chapter in Spare. Well done!!

Reconciliation article DM.
Whether true or not, this article is rubbish and the conditions like "holding up hands to admit fault" and the Stoat having "people he trusts" etc. are daft. Talks would be impossible, but the Palace doesn't want us to know that the Stoats are threatening them so we get this instead. You can't negotiate with drugged-up psychos, and any agreement would be broken immediately. C's first duty is to the Monarchy and people but he's trying and failing to cover his backside.

I don't believe there is any hope of reconciliation. You've got hate-filled Meg & Mad Stoat on one side and a mortally wounded family on the other, including small children who are Stoat targets since creepy mad uncle deliberately crossed the red line.

If talks take place it's secret negotiations not peace talks. The RF says that C would have Hazno back in a heartbeat, but I don't believe it and think that C loathes and fears both Stoats along with the rest of the family. For now, Loving Father covers his dithering.

No chance of coming back to the UK. The Stoats want money, (code word "apology") or we'll spill. If they get it they will stay in the States together or apart, where the non-existence of the Flatpacks can be concealed as to date. Maybe the Stoat will come home.

Stories could be about to break about the Stoat's violence towards women and the RF covering up for him. The Stoat should have faced criminal charges. Abuse of bodyguards and more, which the Stoat included in Spare to reveal that the RF covered up what could be criminal activity. The cover-ups weren't kindness and love on the part of the RF, it was PR and the irresponsible creating of a monster by never ever having him face any consequences. Like the bullying of Palace aides, This has certainly turned round to bite them.

Much scepticism now openly about the children, who KC foolishy legitimised as royal.
The Stoat has said that the RF owes the Ho an apology "for what they did". This is a threat.

In Spare the Stoat bared all and totally humiliated himself. And his family. Made sure that the world knows that he is off his head on drugs and has been for years and that his family knew it. Childhood RF trauma. This could be his escape clause and he's given several interviews to get this point over. All the ingredients are there.
The press blackout still seems to be in place.

The blackmail would be on the table, ofc not mentioned. It is solely because of this that the Stoats have got this far. Take away the blackmail and the RF could have cut the Stoats off years ago with no repercussions. Chuck would be enjoying his first year as king and the Cambridges wouldn't be stressed out looking for threats. England would be a more peaceful country and people like Shola irrelevant. Wokeism, the censoring of free speech. Sadie Quinlan. MH scams. Then there's the Taliban baiting, don't know how serious.
The Stoats have a lot to answer for, and so do the Royal Family.
Here is the huge problem The person who actually caused this mess happening to begin with was the Queen she was the person who tied everyone else’s hands in dealing with him because Harry played her like a fiddle 😕😕😕😕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Anything on Harpo or Tyler at all? Or the UN trip? Or the US veteran NY intrepid trip? There or on the documentary? Therebis sooo much still that they could annoy us with
Nope as far as I can see…

apart from Tyler …he wrote to M before the wedding ‘ you are not alone ‘ as he saw what was happening…when they told him via FaceTime they’d lost their security, he told them to ‘ breathe, just breathe’…offered them his home and he paid their security.

Archie liked a painting in the hall, a scene from Ancient Rome , that Tyler ‘ had forgotten it was there !’ , Archie kept looking at it …then they saw the nameplate said ‘ Goddess of the Hunt.Diana’ ……It gave them all ‘chills ‘.

( see @JAR21 post on Oprah )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Wasn’t Prince Philip of Greece in the navy before renouncing his title and getting British citizenship? And the British royal family had German titles until 1917 when they renounced them due to anti German sympathy in WW1. Hence Princess Victoria of Battenberg becoming Marchioness of Milford Haven.

Philip was Victorias relation.
His mother was born in Windsor Castle.
The confusion about ''German's '' or whatever stems from the titles , and people simply don't understand the attachment of a joined, conquered or associated via marriage teritory. And how Houses work.

The hostility towards Philip came with the wars, consitutionaly Philip, didn't even technically need a Citizenship in that sense ,just like Harald of Norway has it, and all others in LoS born until 1948.
The Electress Sophia Act.
Philips naturalization was related to his titles, the denouncing of foreign titles and being granted titles of the British Realms.
Just like the loss of British titles (and loss of naturalization ) was used against those siding with Nazis, in the 1917 Act.

Transparency has costs included, cost which the average, easily instigated person complains about.
Transparency because of ''public '' interests (costs, work, associations, causes) is one thing, the entitled demand of ''human'' interest (relationships, personal events, weddings funerals, interests, children) however shouldn't be ''transparent.''
Because it's nobody's business if you argued with your wife/husband or not.

Stripping a Royal of a birth title is the equivalent of me shredding your birth certificate or making you stateless. That's not ''transparency'' its something else.
The public shouldn't have a right to do this, some laws should.

Charles had options, he chose not to use them, however the public shouldn't be able to force Charles to do anything , because if they do, they may be able to force him to bring back the Harkles, remove William's titles, and make Harry King.

I disagree with that, even if my ''entitlement '' demands that the servants ''serve me.''

• Heart
Reactions: 29
carolinew said:
If KC takes that awful pair back into the fold (or even just Harry and gives him a prominent role again) we should just rename this thread "abolish the monarchy" and be done with them. He's not just Pa taking back his wayward son - he's the king for god's sake and has to think of the opinions of everyone. KC had better not turn into the lily-livered embarrassment that I think he could be capable of becoming in these "peace talks".

With the understanding that all this vicious petty vitriol was going to be vented while Granny was still alive:
Do you think KC is going to reconcile with the wanker who called QC a villian, and accused KC of being so jealous of smeagol he leaked stories against them?

Do you think PW will reconcile with the petty wanker who complained that he go the smallest part of the chocolate bar, who complained willie bwoke his pwetty necklace, the creepy uncle who wants to tell him how to raise his children?

Do you think PC is ever going to share her lip gloss with that crass, vile woman?

The only way I see the Firm taking haz back is in a strait jacket, straight to the funny farm.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The Harkles are planning to come to the Coronation..........................

big hat 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
No he isn’t. He’s a curious mix of traits - growing up in the RF almost guarantees that you’re going to have some issues. He has obviously known nothing but material privilege but he was relentlessly, hideously bullied at school and it traumatised him so much he still carries it. All his life he’s been mocked by everyone from his uni peers to the press to his own ex-wife. He’s prone to self pity as a result which Camilla has helped him with - she patiently listens and has settled that side of him down. He’s also used to the world revolving around him, is pedantic and spoilt. But his own issues have made him incredibly sympathetic to others’ woes which was the driving force behind the Princes Trust. He’s rather overly sensitive but is generous and very loyal to his friends, encouraging to his staff, and dutiful and hard working to a fault. He’s a long long way from perfect but I think he is fundamentally a good man who cares a lot.

The Harkles do however, between them, match every single narc trait:

View attachment 1884766
View attachment 1884767
View attachment 1884768
according to that hg tudor youtube, Charles is an Ultra Narc. the impression he gives me is he's way too smart for his own good. he would make a wonderful "spare" along with Anne.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.